Will Disney allow Star Quips directed by Hack Whedon?

Will Disney allow Star Quips directed by Hack Whedon?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0C1FwCU4geF
fandango.com/movie-news/star-wars/rogue-one-made-joss-whedon-want-to-direct-a-star-wars-movie-751480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's such a beta cuck.

bump

you are such a beta cuck

plz no bully

>Star Quips
It would be Quip Wars, OP.

He could put a strong woman character leading Star Wars.

>He could put a strong woman character leading Star Wars.
We already have that. TFA and Rogue One.

Irony, how it works?

please fucking god no

t. sjw

Would it have a strong female lead?

See We have that already. Unless he makes the whole movie female. Then we would reach peak beta cuck

Make the movie all female and in the end there is a orgy with the Black Rebels.

I nominate Leslie jones for the lead

is that fedora a shop?

vocaroo.com/i/s0C1FwCU4geF

I wish it was.
fandango.com/movie-news/star-wars/rogue-one-made-joss-whedon-want-to-direct-a-star-wars-movie-751480

Why didn't The Force Awakens make him want to direct one. It should've got the dollar signs in his eyes going seeing how all you need to do is take an existing SW movie and swap the color palette badda boom yadda yadda 90 percent on Rotten Tomatoes loads of money and nerd and media acclaim alike.

Force Awakens had too much fragile masculinity in it for him

>fandango.com/movie-news/star-wars/rogue-one-made-joss-whedon-want-to-direct-a-star-wars-movie-751480
fug

cant make this shit up

he wants to direct one so he can put his agenda on the big screen (i.e. about trump winning and hilary losing)

He's a fucking dipshit

oh look more shit threads from trumpfags

Hi Joss.

*nods respectfully towards you*

Yeah, what I really want is for the next star wars movie to be shot like it's a cheap 90's tv show. that was what everyone loved about avengers.

NOT!

Melania?

you sound like you weigh at least 250 lbs

Better get used to if for the rest of your life scumbag.

>Melania?
She didn't make up that phrase, you faggot. I've been saying that shit since early 2015. Probably earlier. Not everything is about the election. You fags really are Sup Forums 2.0.

joss sucks with his recent work.

not even a trump supporter but it's fucking hilarious how much he has triggered you SJW types. as long as he doesn't start ww3 or something it just might be worth having a dumbass for president just to laugh at you authoritarian free speech hating assholes

how can memes be so real now

I thought after Avengers 2 he got redpilled.

>Literally wearing a fedora

>tfw Whedon thinks it's fashionable

>Quipping in real life

He's going to need that paycheck, he literally emptied out his bank account

I was on the fence about Rogue One, but now that I know Joe Sweden is crazy about it, I know for a fact its going to be some SJW pandering bullshit.

Thanks for the heads up Joss, now I know not to waste my time and money