He's going to do it

He's going to fucking do it!!!!!!!!!
BRAVO FOR THE BIG BALLS!!!!!!!!!!

>He's about to solidify himself as a serious music critic for taking a risk so large.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2b_agG7NbKs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D8DP_MyPddo
youtube.com/watch?v=hDdTDksU2Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=BhJWjsHoCXw
youtube.com/watch?v=ggzbpmkHBAY
youtube.com/watch?v=y7bgfTiNHa4
youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc
youtube.com/watch?v=BBGEG21CGo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit like this is why I keep coming back.

youtube.com/watch?v=2b_agG7NbKs

This is an actually good thread

Is there a video of this?

what's it about really though?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D8DP_MyPddo

EARLY!

Also you posting that video actually creeped me the fuck out because I was watching it (and the one I just linked) earlier. Are you NSA?

Ask anyone about what I can do who is close to me.

#noided

Cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDdTDksU2Gg

>Fantano being anything other than a stagnant jobber

Mid-carder at best

Yeah you're definitely NSA. I just started listening to this group like a day or two ago. Please delete me from the mainframe.

At least until him and Cal start up The Soyboys and become the WWE Tag Team Champions after defeating Edge and Christian in a TLC cage match at No Way Out.

I am mainframe.

youtube.com/watch?v=BhJWjsHoCXw

Big Sexy Kevin Nash the man that ended Goldberg streak would powerbomb that kid into oblivion.

youtube.com/watch?v=ggzbpmkHBAY
youtube.com/watch?v=y7bgfTiNHa4

I can't say I'm surprised by a Tennessean who entered the wrestling industry at a young age going full retard, but it's still disappointing to see Kevin go full retard. Especially after seeing Magic Mike.

youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc

This is cruel

Based Big Sexy working the namefags into a shoot

youtube.com/watch?v=BBGEG21CGo0

I wish Sup Forums had a wrestling board sometimes

worked into a seething shoot like a simp.

Shitting yourself?

LOL BTFO

HE SHIT HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like /asp/

What is this thread about though?

this

I'm wondering the same

If he's smart, he's going to shock the music world soon.

Sometimes you take a stand for what you believe in and you stand aside from the industry to be the person you see it in yourself to be. You stand behind your critiques and your identity as a public figure to be remembered in the annals of history as taking a different yet truthful stand in what you believe in. After fending off a national publication as an independent, such a time is now upon him.

You can do it. Break the industry. Break the internet. Break the artists. Be the internet's busiest music nerd. You will breathe life into the youth if you do and be remembered as courageous.

Same

I love you

>Nurvaner