I want Spain to become a mere state of a federalized Europe in a greater supranational global government

I want Spain to become a mere state of a federalized Europe in a greater supranational global government

What a horrendous thread.

same

Anglos HATE progress

No I just want to live in Spain, peacefully, without the bloody EU encroaching on my life. Is that too much to ask?

*autistic screeching*

it is, once you go BREXIT we don't want you back.

Nah Spain, EU a shit.
Just tell me how it improved your life.

Ah and don't start with the whole "ay la Europa es maravillosa!" Because they are planning to become a federal union since 1957, and it is an absolute nightmare made of senseless bureaucracy. Just take it's whole history as example

>created by Schuman in 1950 to put in common coal and steel production between France and Germany
>other scrubs join in for the lelz: these are BENELUX and Italy
>"hey let's fuck up completely. How about instead of having a language of one of our countries as longua franca... We used English?"
>"oui oui j'aime being cuckè!"
>"ja! Cuck ist gut! We sprache English now"
>"hey lads, let us allow in only countries willing to accept our rules. But! Let's make an exception for Czech Republic, and Norway, and Sweden, and Ireland, and…"

Absolutely ridiculous.

>Just tell me how it improved your life.
We're living the longest, wealthiest, moment of our history

We even had a global crisis and nothing really happened thanks to the EU, what the fuck.

Honestly not trolling when I say I'm kind of fearful if you guys don't vote leave soon.. Wouldn't take much for the anglo-spanish minority to snap and seize the coast for Greater Gibraltar.. Just sayin'

t. scatalonia

>most wealthy
What the fuck lad, this isn't 1997-2007. Middle class is literally dying.

sent by my iphone while i scratch my balls

>wealthiest

Eh, no

>we even had a global crisis and nothing happened thanks to EU

This is not what the TV says regarding Spanish recession

Let me be very clear with a single example

in Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, we had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but we produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace – and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

And the EU is the Switzerland of this example.

Would you rather chose the Borgia, I the cuckoo clock?

mama merkel, please take control of this country and generate jobs for the young

>Spain
>Voting for leave

lmao, we would vote something like gibraltar, 95% remain 5% leave.

NO ONE but extremely tiny radical communistic and fascistic groups are against the EU

Good for you then. Now go outside and ask some average Joes about their economy 10 years ago and their economy now.

You should do it, dirty bubble-living commie.

how do you faggots want to ask the average spaniard soemthing if you don't speak romanian?

lmao, ignorant sp*nish pig.
Every day after fish and chips all the way from Marbella to Malaga, young Anglo-Spanish are radicalised, plotting in secret; so that one day soon, Queen Elizabeth willing, we will free of our Castillian and Belgian oppressors.
God save the Queen.

lol
just a single bad thing to us and we will behead you one by one
less jokes, you're immigrants and have no rights here, don't like it? leave

>you're immigrants and have no rights here
b-but we wuz bank robbers.
we've been here since the 70s and have just as many rights as the Natives. It's about time Madrid recognised the Anglo minority for what it was desu (adequete representation in parliament etc)

>from Marbella to Malaga
Marbella is actually part of Málaga

>young Anglo-Spanish are radicalised, plotting in secret

What Anglo-Spanish are you talking about?; Those anglo-Spanish couples were a thing 20 years ago. People in the coast stopped mixing with foreigners. We unironically became pretty racist because of your behaviour, the moors and the fucking nordics.

why do anglos go for tourism to a region with long hours of sun for their weak skin

>we've been here since the 70s and have just as many rights as the Natives.

Don't fall for this, Spain. They said the same to the Cherokee and Sioux. And now they have to live in reserves!

They are obssesed with Andalusia

> Natgeo - The new Andalucians.jpg

Nah, Most of them are living in the south of Spain(Andalusia). Andalusians dislike whoever is not andalusian. When things go to the hell, they will be the first to die....

It's grey and miserable most of the time here.
Apart from last week which was too fucking hot.

At least in Spain you know it's going to be hot so have AC etc.

Unironically might move to Spain myself but not the English ghetto.

We already have enough Brits and Scandishits in Andalusia. We are a shithole, If you want to move to Spain, go to Basque country or Galicia and leave us in fucking peace. We dont need more fitlhy yuropoors in our land.

I was thinking Madrid desu
but I heard weed is now legal in catalonia lmao

>I heard weed is now legal in catalonia lmao

I did not know about it. As far as I know It is not forbidden to smoke weed.

Man, you are welcome.. They are trolling, only emigrants in Britain hate you (for example dish washers )

Personally you are ok,only pensioners come here for enjoying the sun and cheap price.

Brits tend to be good people at least in my opinion you are not arrogant like Germans and french.

i lik spen