46 years ago and still hasn't been topped

46 years ago and still hasn't been topped.

How is that even their best album? StH I can at least understand but that's just one song. I mean it's a solid great album but how is it better than Physical Graffiti?

I can respect an argument that, 20th century-wise, Beatles, Zeppelin and Floyd, next to Miles, Armstrong, and Coltrane, can't be topped. It helps if people have explored other stuff too but especially then I think acknowledging the insurmountable greatness of Zeppelin is a reasonable view.

Black Dog, When the Levee Breaks,Rock and Roll, Four sticks

I'm pretty sure Physical Graffiti has at least four songs that good.

When the Levee Breaks.

I hate Miles Davis' retarded phrasing that just sounds like random noises. There is such a thing as wrong notes. Monophonic instruments are for the feebleminded. I like Wes Montgomery.

Because side 4 of Physical Graffiti is pretty weak an anti-climactic.

LZ3 was better

>In the Light
>Down by the Seaside
>Kashmir
>Houses of the Holy
>Trampled Underfoot
>Night Flight
>Bron Yr Aur

PG was Led Zeppelins best album, hands down. They were at their peak, their most creative. The rest of their albums have stolen filler songs, which while they aren't bad renditions, they're tastless and not as good as their own material.

What Album is this?

Art Angels

If you don't know what album this is, or who released it you are one of the luckiest people in the whole world!

Trust me when I tell you you don't need to know, and you certainly don't wanna know!

Ok Uncle user

DAMN.

>7 out of 15 songs
if less than half the album is good and the rest isn't then it's not a good album

Dark Side of the Wall

lil pump - lil pump

get to heaven

I'm just listing my favorites from the album. Every song on PG holds it's own.

They literally topped it on their very next album.

the fact that you didn't immediately name four songs off the top of your head proves IV's superiority

Not him but custard pie, the Rover, in my time of dying, Kashmir, In the light, ten years gone are all god tier song

>Kashmir
The most overrated Zeppelin song ever

not at all

I'm I the only person on Earth whose favourite Zep album is III by far?

*blocks your path*

I like Master of Reality more.

Am I*

Huh, what happened to all the
>dadrock
posting this place was polluted while back?

Eh, Paranoid has the most fan-favourites on it.

Hi, dad

Nope, it's my favourite too.

lol zep II is their best you fucking retards

this

Honestly the first 6 Sabbath albums are all better than Zeppelin IV

You're right, I forgot about Stairway to Heaven

Fuck you, boogie with Stu, Black Country woman, and Sick Again are underrated gems. Boogie with Stu almost feels like a ragtime song

/thread

nobody cares. montgomery is trash.

>Four Sticks
How could you pick the worst song on the album when Going to California is sitting right there?