youtube.com/watch?v=4DRLiLCDsB0
youtube.com/watch?v=iHzG42u15k4
youtube.com/watch?v=1U2DKKqxHgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Found this goodie

If you watch animes you a cuck.

How about JoJo?

>Anime

This is why white birth rates are plumetting.

not true, anime is only non-jew entertainment

This. Grow the fuck up. Most animes are liberal and anti-war as fuck and carry liberal and multicultural subliminal messages.

How can 3d women even compete?

watch berserk and telll me its liberal gay shit

> anti-war
As if it's something bad

I feel like people on Sup Forums who think LoGH is red-pilled completely missed the point and did not understand it at all.

yahari sutanto tsukaeka

actually the vast majority are so manchild like that they just talk about day to day boring shit and "cute girls" moe shit very very few actually carry political messages

>completely missed the point and did not understand it at all.

Benevolent dictatorship > every other form of government was the point

haven't finished it yet ill be honest. But so far its showing that an authoritarian government is easier to work with if you have a strong leader and that horrible bureaucratic nightmare of the free planets alliance .

Do you have any proof

Wow. Congrats - you completely missed the point then.

Then you ought to finish it.

does it get all sappy and "we all need to work together everyone is equal"

myanimelist.net/anime/6114/Rainbow__Nisha_Rokubou_no_Shichinin?q=Rainbow

You're welcome Sup Forums.

No

The fact that it doesn't portray authoritarianism as necessarily evil makes it better than 99% of all media out there.

>race
>mixing

Griffith is a degenerate trap

>you wouldnt fuck caska

lol sure

Space patrol Luluco desu

very redpilled

>the villain

>not Sup Forums:the gaiden
youtube.com/watch?v=oDdr-1iOqag

Sound of the Sky

>the world is mostly destroyed by superweapons and humanity reverts to a more primitive state as earth's remaining life slowly dies

So yeah, today I decided to visit a McDonald's restaurant because I had some time left over from watching my animes. I went there and bought a happy meal because happy meal is not just meant for kids. And this happy meal had pretty thoughtful content and it was very mature and deep.

After I had eaten I went to the ball pit but some employee came to harass me and insisted that the ball pit was just for kids! I immediately said no it isn't you BAKA GAIJIN can't you understand that ball pits can be for many ages and that this ball pit at least is very deep and mature and made for adults and not childish at all. dumb ass employee probably doesn't even know the difference between shonen and moe.

Now I have to go, mum is gonna change my diapers(which isn't a kid's diaper but made for adults and pretty deep and mature)

and why isn't it red-pilled?

Because it dosent end with "GAS THE KIKES!!! RACE WAR NOW"?

or cause it ends with New Reich that will later probably turn into constitutional democracy?

WHich fucking subtitles do i read ?

did he say the jews controll america?

It's even got space terrorists and space Jews. The whole thing was surprisingly on point

And Japan.

I like that coming of age anime about the brothers that investigates what it really means to be a human and the risks of playing god

full metal gay chemist?

Which one of you did this?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=vTCnmPi2HMA

Do you guys think that Yang Wen-li should have taken control of the free planets alliance and destroyed the empire along with the earth cult? or do you think Reinhard was a better leader?

He should have accepted his offer to work for him.

>angry guy swings sword and get's cucked multiple times

Kek

All Anime is inherently blue pilled and degenerate.

Welcome to the NHK is the Ultimate Pill though
youtube.com/watch?v=4DRLiLCDsB0

>anime
>red pilled

Pick one weeaboo faggot

Serial Experiment Lain
Paranoia Agent
Satoshi Kon's Works
Kara no Kyoukai

> Sup Forums anime image board

anime is cancer
anime is not red pilled it's cancer

its not 2003 faggot

ok enlighten me on what media isnt cancer

Satoshi Kon is overall great.

One of the few that focuses on great stories instead of waifushit.

Good goy, watch anime. Don't even think about going outside. Especially don't get a wife and breed with her, black men and muslims are doing that job just fine now! Have fun, you're not wasting your life with watching cartoons for kids.

t. Cohen Shekelberg

>One of the few
Look harder

anything produced in the 1940s or even earlier for pure unjewed American culture
otherwise your a mercury blooded commie piece of shit
Any God bearing red white and blue blooded American would be patriotic as fuck
why would you support your former enemy

ロッテのおもちゃ! is pretty redpilled concerning certain subjects. So is こどものじかん. Should be considered obligatory to read/watch for every normie t.b.h. I wish people would educate themselves.

20/21st Century Boys is better
>Fight me

this fucking manga, holy shit

I love Inio Asano

I am patriotic, I think 9/10 animes are shit fuckin kids shows. But there are a few gems that are pretty interesting. American media has nothing new that isnt complete liberal fantasy bullshit propaganda.

blackpill along with Texhnolyze

What's wrong with waifushit? Anime that combines cute girls with a great story are the best. Like Evangelion.

I don't know if there's an anime of it, but this shit is great.

>anti war
yeah some, but lately there's been a surge of nationalistic anime/games (for japanese not whites) like GATE, kancolle, etc

>multicultural
it's never shoehorned in, i mean stuff like jojo, they travel across the world so of course they're going to meet different people

other times it's to satisfy some jap's lust of blonde hair blue eyed girls.

did you not like the show's stance on religion or something? with the earth cult, the creators were clearly poking fun at abrahamic religions (christianity, islam) portraying them as a bunch of fanatics

Right wing talk radio

>japan

>not reading Mein Kampf the Manga

Top subtitles are the accurate ones. The bottom is the Manga Entertainment rewrite that was released in the West and doesn't name the Jews. Apparently Manga didn't think that people who could even understand a modicum of Japanese, would pick up on the changes. Whoops.

It was a series that portrayed the positives and negatives of bureaucratic and autocratic governments.

An honest, unbiased series with likeable characters and an interesting story.

You wouldn't call that redpilled?

Nobody cares about shit that happened 70+ years ago. Now fuck off and tap some maple syrup you cuck.

Griffith did nothing wrong

>animeS
baka desu senpai

Anyone here watched Armored Trooper Votoms and know of a good place to watch it online?

i can think of one...

jin roh

Back to lereddit

You'd fuck a plastic hole with soft shit inside it, retard.

You'd fuck a pie.

Saying something is quality because you wanna put your dick into it is not a good metric, fuckface.

>A mango about degenerate kebabs

pass
would marry Amir tho and convert her

>watch it online
Back to le leddit with you, amerifat

What, they're friends aren't they?

>few

You're acting like focusing on stories are a rare commodity in animu.

watch further or read manga

Name one good anime story other than Oreimo

NO BECAUSE MUH REINHARDT DIDN'T GAS PPL!

Boku no Pico

>Oreimo
>good

>Boku no Pico

Nice one Leaf.

Hokuto no Ken

1) Legend of the Galactic Heroes (politics)
2) Berserk (religion)
3) Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic (jews)
4) Welcome to the N.H.K. (life)
5) Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade (government)

Good stuff

Hellsing Ultimate is also pretty redpilled

Watch it in french
youtube.com/watch?v=iHzG42u15k4

Literally about deporting muslim "mudbeards", three main characters = German flag

youtube.com/watch?v=1U2DKKqxHgE

>Legend of The Galactic Heroes.

100 episodes of the most boring, lifeless sci-fi ever created outside of Chris Roberts.

Go watch stars wars then fgt.
enjoy your 4- year- old black and white conflict and 2 dimensional characters

>MFW Seele just sat behind the scenes and controlled prophecy and people's emotions to make their own idea of Third Impact a reality.

Brilliant jew and NWO symbolism all over the place. The pyramid in the End of Eva dream sequence was poignant, too.

sailor moon

Deja vu