Could he still be alive, Sup Forums?

Could he still be alive, Sup Forums?

GRRM is literally the "the boy who cried wolf" of killing off characters.

GRRM is no longer the primary author of the story.

fuck you i'm only up to season two

Every stark dies lol

If he warged onto that crow they kept showing. Then before his persona fading find a "willing" or otherwise brainsead human host to resume in.
Its several seasons too late for them to make this twist. It would have worked best at the end of season 3.

Yes, he was obviously merely pretending to be dead

Yes there a theory that he may have warged into a wolf before his death. Retarded, but plausible

His head being chopped off, held up in front of a crowd, and seeing it awhile later mounted on a spear over the gates of the Red Keep seemed pretty convincing to me.

I'll tell you a much more likely person who you thought died, but who's still alive: Blackfish (Sansa's uncle from Riverrun). Jamie's soldiers told him he died fighting, but the audience never actually saw him die or his dead body later. What's becoming a consistent theme in GoT is a character is not dead unless you actually see them draw their last breathe in front of you.

Merely pretending

Sansa gets raped, Arya goes blind, jon is elected as lord commander, killed, comes back to life. Dany is useless

>Yes there a theory that he may have warged into a wolf before his death.
Someone screencap when he got executed and look at his decapitated head to check the eyes. Are pupils visible, or no?

I hate all of you

Kek, catelyn's throat is cut, her naked body is thrown into the river but STILL she comes back to life in the books

Hodor dies

that's a consistent theme in any show/movie that features character deaths

they didn't invent it ffs

Good. We hate you too, fag

all the best ones at least

Azor Stannis

edmure is her uncle not blackfish silly
blackfish is edmure's uncle
and I doubt he's still alive; not enough show left to bring characters back like that. I guess its still more likely than Stannis being alive though

Muh books are no longer the primary medium of the story.

what was the point of that?

The guy who they had been resurrecting got respawn burnout and stopped coming back so they needed a new leader. She can't talk though because she was dead too long. She basically looks like what any months old corpse would look like. She kills Podrick.

>tfw the faceless men cast literally every death in doubt

No, he obviously warged into Ice.

Ramsey kills Glenn.

the cake is a lie XD

Ned died in the first season jackass

Hodor can't ho' doors.

>Implying he didn't warg into one of the pidegons

fuck you i'm only up to test chamber two

He could have just hid under a dumpster before the sword came down.

>Hodor can't ho' doors.
friendly reminder that hodor should have stemmed from "her odor"

>Your books and source material have been important... 'til now