That one episode of hey arnold where curly blackmailed rhonda into being a prostitute

>that one episode of hey arnold where curly blackmailed rhonda into being a prostitute

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095195
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shit was lit senpai we know Ronda sucked that creepy dick

Not really. Rhonda stained her mothers mink gown, which she wasn't supposed to be wearing in the first place. Curly's parents are some sort of "high tech" drycleaners and so he offered to help her clean it the same night, so her mother wouldn't find out. In return he asked that she pretend to be his GF for a week.

Of course, Rhonda, normally being quite revolted by his advances, dumped him once the week was up, in the school cafe, in front of everyone, embarrassing him and subsequently ostracizing herself from everyone else, who saw her as being a real bitch.

Rhonda sees herself as 'popular' so she can't have this. So she asks Curly to pretend be her BF again, until everyone forgets about the original dump. Curly can see however, how much she really is uncomfortable with the situation, so after a few days, dumps her back, in front of everyone, "evening the score", so to speak.

It's at this point Rhonda sees another side of Curly and realizes he's actually a cool guy and so goes to see him after school so she can tell him she appreciates his gesture and begins to unbutton his pants. Then the episode just ends...

>that episode where they painted themselves with tiger stripes and freed all the animals from the zoo

>that one episode where Bob hung himself after cellphones destroyed the beeper industry

>yfw the Christmas episode

>When Rhonda and her boytoy raped Phoebe at the pool

cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095195

nice

>that episode where the pigeon man jumped off the roof right in front of Arnold

>that episode where Gerald deep dicked some white slut while Arnold was cucked by a demanding Latina

>that episode where Helga, her mom, and her sister had a threesome

This and the Helga psychoanalysis episode are probably the best things ive ever seen in a cartoon.

Why do all the adult-fanfics always seem to be centered around Rhonda?

I watch the Christmas episode every Christmas morning, in the family living room of my childhood home, and cry to myself before everyone else wakes up

>that episode where Arnold forces a welfare recipient to get off his stoop and contribute to society

I don't remember this when did it air?

It was in the final season, same episode package as the "The Racing Mule".

curly is basically dare i say . . .

what was the deal with the Christmas episode? I don't remember

link?

Rhonda is the best girl.

this brunette was my fetish

>and begins to unbutton his pants.
now ay. this makes me want to watch it again

our....

I think Arnold tries to help Mr.. Woo? i forget, it was the Vietnamese guy or something, to find his daughter as an xmas present. He fails though and goes home depressed because he really wanted to help.

At the same time Helga has bailed from her house and is disgruntled because as usual, she's being left out, in the stead of her older sister. Of course, she goes and spys on Arnold as usual.

She sees Arnold depressed and asks him whats up, ect, ect. gets the feels (but as usual pretends she doesnt GAF), and sorts it all out behind the scenes somehow.

In the end Arnold thinks he found the daughter by sheer luck and reunites them. The closing scene shows a lonely forlorn little Helga, watching the happiness of Arnold and the family through the window from the snow and whispers "Merry xmas Arnold".

It's heart crushing.

>That episode where Grandpa tries to molest Arnold, and after seeing his huge dick starts calling him "Big man"

I dono, look for the episode "Curlys girl". It's bound to be somewhere.

This, pigeon man, and the fruit costume episode were the most memorable episodes.

kek

She was 'the popular girl' for a reason.

The guy's name is Nguyen, which is pronounced as "Win" on the show.

[Spoiler] that episode where he became a country singer had his last name in the title[/spoiler]

>mi....

>Christmas episode
>The episode where Gramps tells Arnold about his parents

Does Nickelodeon show these old toons anymore? Hey Arnold, rugrats, angry beavers, and rocko were GOAT

That's like every Vietnamese persons last name

I forgot about the little chinese girl.

I don't know. I doubt it because It would become very apparent how friggen mediocre the current catalog is in comparison.

>the bully character is 13 years old in 4th grade, fat, stupid, and had a special bar mitzvah episode

The weirdest character development in TV history

>that second Christmas episode that showed what Mr. Hyunh was doing for the CIA/South Vietnamese intelligence services

Jesus christ, I thought this was a kid's show

>That feces smeared spike trap he sets

Fucking brutal dude ay.

Stop coming into our house.

heh

>tfw Pigeon man an heroed

>That hot summer episode followed by the snowy winter episode

Literally the most comfy pairing of episodes

lol what a fag

Was this episode a statement about the way society views mental illness?

His name is Hyunh, not Nguyen.

The actual name is Huynh, they spelled it wrong in the show.

nigga I rememer that game lol

also the cereal one, where you have to pour cereal into their bowls

kek Nickleodeon relies on endless FOP and Spengbeb repeats these days

The Loud House is okay

The Loud House allows me to fantasize all kinds of shit it's great.

phoebe a cute

>that one episode when they just fucked
That Dragon tales specal was weird

>that boring episode
oh wait all of them
(except the ghost train one)

I hated how rarely this show was on in Canada because it was very unique and amazing. Maybe I was born too late.

What game?

Of course they'll come back, they're birds, I trust them. I understand them, it's people I don't understand.

You see, Arnold, it's time for me to leave here.

Some people are meant to be with people. And others, like me, are just... different.