Bands with the best fanbases

Bands with the best fanbases
>King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

unironically ween

That was before Sup Forums started liking them, now half their fanbase is a bunch of elitist assholes that worship The Pod for a living

yeah that's actually true now that I think about it

Well I like king gizz so I guess that proves you right.
Quite strange when the OP is not a fag for once.

king gizz fans are usually fucking dumb as shit and super annoying

Go back to those Facebook groups that try to recreate mu

nice trips but no king gizz fanbase are full of stupid weed smoking middleclass college kids who think they're edgy for listening to a band that isn't in the top 40

>ween
fucking nazi band

How the fuck can anyone that isn't new to music feel strongly about this band? In one ear out the other, not a single new or innovative thing. Not even fun either.

These types of groups are what caused Sup Forums traffic to drop in past few months. Good riddance I say.

Because DUDE SICK RIFFS
It's literally just because they're a white guitar band that isn't making music about being a sad boy who plays guitar, and also because they put out so many records.

I agree, they're fucking boring

"Heh lads I got a great idea, let's spend a shitload of money on buying microtonal instruments but we just play the normal notes anyway and rip off Eastern European ballads"

I'll bite, why are they a nazi band?

>Not even fun either
Ok dude fuck off

Always thought King Gizzard fans consisted solely of people who used to like Tame Impala

Wrong bitch

Also never met a bad Built To Spill fan

Motorpsycho. Them being unheard of in the USA plays a large part in the fanbase being amaznig.

I still like Tame impala, however you are also right as Tame Impala has gone more pop fans that prefer a nostalgic psych rock sound will gravitate towards king gizz

I love this guys because i think they do it for the music and experience more than to get money, which is basicly the only thing artists want

Amazing how many normies participate in these and recycle the same memes but Pepe and "kek" is NAZI TERMINOLOGY to the same people

Pavement fanbase is pretty cool. Everybody has a different favorite album and they always seems to have a great time.

somehow this thread is more obnoxiuosly sel-congratulatory than the standard Sup Forums shite

>this band I like has the best fans
>no, THIS band that *I* like has the best fans!

neck yourselves

You serious? I've met good Ween fans, but cmon. How many bands have to have one of their members shut down a forum dedicated to them because their fanbase were such moronic assholes to everybody outside of the forum? Have you even seen Ween Appreciation Society either? Buncha 11 year olds.
My vote goes to . BtS fans are great.

Plastic Neesound has the coziest fanbase.

wrong

Pavement
Built to Spill

Also agreeing with BtS and Pavement

I didnt realize Ween fans were that bad, all my encounters with them have been pretty positive. I saw them once when I was 18 and everyone there was super nice, some older guys bought us beer, and another guy let us crash at his apartment after the show

It's better than most other shit being put out these days.

DUDE
SICK
PICKLE
RIFFS

I'M SO HIGH LMAOOOO
BUUUUURRRPPPPP I'M PICKLE RIFFS
WOOOOOOOOOOO

nigga, only newfags say kek and post pepes

>It's literally just because they're a white guitar band that isn't making music about being a sad boy who plays guitar
Which says a lot about the current state of indie rock. People are desperate for a change from the cucked out whiny emo music of the past 17 years.

Any band that Montie is a fan of can't have the best fanbase.

The only Public Image Limited fan I met was pretty cool.

Suck it up. It's ween

I vote for this

t. white boy with narrow taste

Them

beatles have the worst fans now desu

that's Sup Forums and music forums in general

>Bands with the best fanbases
>king jizz
DUDE DRUGS PICKLE RIFFS LMAO
*upboat*

This has to be bait

I've never met a dumb/annoying Gizz fan IRL. Could it just be Tame Impala hiring shills to be annoying about them online so TI stays the most-liked Australian band?

>tfw only starting visiting Sup Forums regylarly because I thought facebook groups were too normie

I'm all of those things except stupid

>a bunch of elitist assholes that worship The Pod for a living
The Pod's fucking good, but yeah. Any band Sup Forums likes is going to have a shitty elitist fanbase.

Came here to say this. Their current rise reminds me very much of the rise of Tame Impala.

Mac fans are based

King Gizz
Ween
Flaming Lips
Frank Zappa
Neil Young
Parliament/Funkadelic
Pixies
Talking Heads

Think these all have pretty chill fanbases. People who appreciate good music, but also don't take themselves too seriously seems to be the pattern.