Anyone else use the 20% rule? I jump 1/5 into the song to get to the exciting part immediately. The introduction etc...

Anyone else use the 20% rule? I jump 1/5 into the song to get to the exciting part immediately. The introduction etc. is always boring.

Try it here: youtube.com/watch?v=1nydxbGhgv8

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u2xpJtqysnU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X45hWP_QKt0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4bjPlBC4h_8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bHR0MBF-AZc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qJi03NqXfk8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hN-Pu9SvthE
youtube.com/watch?v=zAF-j5BAFVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this a joke?

Did you try it? It works in 90% of music titles. So no, it's not a joke. It's not my fault that music producers feel like they need to add fillers and build up their pieces like a storyline. I dont conform to their artificial wishes of what music should be like. I am a real man, I want action immediately. Sorry if that is a revolutionary concept for you. I will refrain from calling you a soyboy but we all know that it has to be said. Fool, begone now. Serious people await this thread.

>Serious people await this thread
He thinks people will be as autistic as him. Kys

apologize to me before we continue this thread please

Sorry

Pleb.

I like you OP. You're the propagator of a post-patrician mindset, truly a man of the future.

Its nobody's fault but your own that you listen to the most bland pop where they can't even go one song without filler

ok, good job not posting a song without filler. Because you cant.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u2xpJtqysnU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X45hWP_QKt0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4bjPlBC4h_8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bHR0MBF-AZc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qJi03NqXfk8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hN-Pu9SvthE
You are fake news and poor bait

No, I try to give each song on an album a listen of at least a minute or so. If I know I don't like the first minute of a song I know I probably won't like it in general and just skip it. Either because that first part will annoy me when I listen to it in the future or because I assume it's indicative of how the entire song will sound. Fuck letting a song "grow on you". I used to do that shit in middle school and high school because I actually had to buy CDs back then and was trying to get my money's worth. And you know what? I don't listen to 95% of that music anymore. So yeah, that was a waste of time.

Thank you for this quality thread user

I do this but with youtube videos.

This is pathetic on so many levels. I bet you think you're really patrician uh? Just neck yourself already

wtf are you on, the 20% rule works perfectly on all these boring songs.

yep

Watermelon Man literally doesn't start until 1:40, wtf are you saying soyboy?

Kys OP

youtube.com/watch?v=zAF-j5BAFVA

I do the same desu

imagine being this much of a fucking pleb cunt

Yes, I even have a folder hierarchy which I call my Pareto folders. And sort my music with a script that automatically places them ranked on how much I enjoyed the first skim. I'm all about ctr-arrow with vlc. It's a great way to always have music you love on hand. I also realize this sounds autistic as fuck, but the script organizes all my files this way, and it's improved my life exponentially, so it's worth it even if some internet weirdo thinks it sounds lame.

what do you mean by other files too?