Does Sup Forums hate led zeppelin and their music or just their current fan base of le wrong generation 14 year olds?

Does Sup Forums hate led zeppelin and their music or just their current fan base of le wrong generation 14 year olds?

They're famous plagiarists. Jimmy page is a guitar "god" because of his ultra sloppy picking. John Bonham shit in a woman's shoe. John Paul Jones is the only based one.

Bland dad rock. No different than Foo Fighters or REO speedwagon.

are lwg teens even still a thing

genuine question

I bet you're one if you're a millenial

Probably not. People have been complaining about them for 10 years now.

Cream did it 1000x better, and not only did they give credit to the people the covered, they made sure the artists/estates got paid.

sorry but unfortunately im old

yeah thats kinda what i was thinking

I don't hate them, they have at least two good albums

they are the best band of all time by a large margin.

I dislike Robert's voice. His tone just annoys me.

Also yeah, they have solid tunes but I feel like it's since has been surpassed and now listening to Zeppelin most songs feel like generic blues rock

they alive and well in current high schools

>They're famous plagiarists.
Yes, but so is Bob Dylan and most other famous musicians.
>Jimmy page is a guitar "god" because of his ultra sloppy picking.
Yeah, and he's also a pompous dickbag
>John Bonham shit in a woman's shoe.
NO. NO. FUCK YOU. JOHN BONHAM IS THE BEST THING ABOUT LED ZEPPELIN.
>John Paul Jones is the only based one.
Yeah he is also good. Led Zeppelin had a god-tier rhythm section which is really all a band needs to be good. Makes up for the plagiarism, IMO.

F U C K I N
W O G S
M 8

they are alright, but at their time there was wayyyy better bands that were more deserving of the fame such as

Hawkwind, Rush, Yes, etc.

>Yes
Yes

They arent accessable like zep hence the lack of appeal.

Plant is pretty based as well
He made a restaurant he was in stop playing Red Hot Chili Peppers and play Captain Beefheart instead, and he also covered Slowcore songs on his solo albums

The are the best band of all time, unfortunately.

this, especially about bonham

They are plagiarists.

Plant just wrote an article telling "wrong generation muaic retards" to listen to new music

Hes pretty rad

>No different than Foo Fighters
literally kys faggot

LZ is good tho

You mean "bassed" one

I was trolling LZ wipes the floor with Foo Floppers.
And Jimmy Page is a good guitarist because of his compositional skills.

I like them, I just listened to them too much in high school and want to discover more new things.

Childhood is loving Led Zeppelin waaaaaayyy too much and thinking they're the best band ever.

Adolescence/Puberty is growing past them and thinking that they're just boring Dad-rock.

Adulthood is coming back around to realizing that they really are a fantastic band.

>stealing songs from other people
>composition skills
Pick one

Listen to in the light, down by the seaside, boogie with Stu, the wanton song, and bron yr aur. These songs aren’t blues rock

Shitting in a woman’s shoe makes one based

Correct

>they stole all of their songs
love this meme

rain song, d'yer mak'er, that's the way, no quarter, battle of evermore, going to california, ramble on, achilles last stand, in the evening, all my love...

people who reduce them on blues rock, stolen ones or not, have never listenend to their discog.

>their most famous song wasn't stolen
I love this meme

>attacking a strawman
brainlets I swear