It appears the king of pol is a gay racemixing jew...

It appears the king of pol is a gay racemixing jew. The queen appears to be a jewish cosplayer slut who pretends to be a trap.

Is this what "alt" stands for, in "alt right"?

Is pol the new home of Alternative Lifestyles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khWSuMqnj5c&list=WL&index=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New Zealand.

>Sup Forums is neither "prude" nor "traditional"
>Sup Forums is full of degenerate scumbag hypocrites

Nothing new to see here, kiwi.

The jews will always try to infiltrate the ranks of the right because they're afraid of their strong values. They need the population to be dumb with no goals in life, that's why normalizing degeneracy is so important. That's why they use Milo and that nameless trap for this.

I think the guy keeps insisting to be a girl so people keep drooling for him so he can eventually say "Sike! I was a boy all the time. See? Traps are not that bad". Who knows.

>Look flag
>Look up her pictures
>Female hips, no bulge

Lol

Does someone need a smack?

The """alt right""" has nothing to do with us, we're neo-imperialists. The term alt right comes from conservatives / libcucks as a weak attempt to stop the rise.

when the fuck did Sup Forums ever claim to be the leaders of the alt right? as far as i know we were just memeing trump into the presidency. the redditors are the ones that gave us that title. for once i'm mad at plebbit for not stealing credit from Sup Forums

>pretends to be a trap

Ich kann das nicht mehr mein Kamerad

>Mfw Sup Forums is becoming pro-Israel
>Mfw watching new fags agreeing with Kikes here that the holocaust was real

youtube.com/watch?v=khWSuMqnj5c&list=WL&index=19

Auf Wiedersehen

There's no escape from them. Kikes are everywhere. Facebook,YouTube,Google+, etc
Now even Sup Forums ;_;

Change proxy

>pretends to be a trap
>pretends

Jewish women are my main fetish. I love taboos. First fuck then gas. And who the hell cares about milo. That faggot would hang first in the race war.

Is anyone not a Jew? Am I a Jew?

Pretty intolerant tbhfamalam.
Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>kayla
>a trap

Hmmm....

This is just the nu/pol/
people who started coming here because their idols like Sargod of Akkad of The Amazing Atheist woke up and started to criticize some of leftist bullshit putting faggots like Milo on pedestal.
From there the next step was coming on Sup Forums

She posted on her DA a message to Sup Forums saying she's not a trap, there's no pretending

The only king and queen I recognise

You sound mad and angsty What? You came late to the sheep fucking and now have to do sloppy seconds?

No one here believes the holocaust is real.

However we have a temporary union with the Israeli jews to stop the globalist Jews because this is becoming a threat for everyone. Either we work together on this one or lose the west.

> when racemixing jewish traps just arent enough

Stay classy, nooozilind

I'm still confused

so who is that?

Latefag

sorry google image search shows me hillary supporters

>he still hasnt moved passed 2011-tier jew maymays

I'm still not sure why it's called "alt" right. What the fuck is alternative about it?

Last month it was Evangelion. This month it's some random selfie hedonist. You guys are so pathetic all a girl needs to do is say something mildly redpilled and you'll be obsessed for weeks

You should realize by now that cuckchan has been taken over. Its no longer a board where people hold views of proud nationalism, but rather a board where teenagers and reddit kids can gather and mock SJW's.

The world is so far gone that people label this board "right extremest", whilst all they do is spout memes and complain about their pitty problems on feminism and talk about their newest video game.

>and complain about their pitty problems on feminism and talk about their newest video game.
Aaaaaand don't forget the good ol' "White people aren't having enough babies, therefore, white females are bad, and Asian girls are the best"

>pretends to be a trap
wat

Also, This board is getting shilled constantly.

Because the traditional right is a bunch of bootlickers for the Republican establishment. National Review has a wine club, and they have a cruise every year where they can float and tell each other how smart they are, but name one thing the conservative establishment has conserved in the last thirty years except their own money. They live in DC among filthy liberals, send their kids to school with liberals, and care more about upper class social status than they do cultural victory over our enemies.

Ace of Spades HQ has written extensively on this lately.

Well, I'm sure you've noticed. But whenever a 'white female appreciation' thread appears, it only reaches around 100 replies, half of the replies saying "white girls are bad"

However, when an Asian/Non-White women 'appreciation' thread appears, it gets well over 300+ replies. It has to be a constant raid from Sup Forums, /soc/ and /r9k/, there's no other explanation.

Because establishment kikes know it is full of edgy teens who can be influenced and used to influence others.

But Sup Forums also has a lot of older users, and no one is changing our minds at this point. Fuck, I am in my forties.

Fuck off. Go fuck your beloved mudslime burka durka hijabis and stay way from jewesses.
We dont trade away our women.

first of all, she's a girl with a beautiful mouth but average attraction elsewhere.

secondly, she's an attention whore.

thirdly, I haven't seen her beg for donations yet, so at least that sets her above evalion and the other beggars.

>Fuck, I am in my forties.
Inb4 Wayne Lambright

Trump is the king of Sup Forums you maori bottomfeeder

>you will never penetrate """"""""""""her"""""""""""" asshole while you sing the national anthem

God save the kinqueen

Sup Forums is the board of peace....
Where have I heard that before?

Yes, it is. Most amazing thing is the punks on this board are such contrarians theyll flip on something they thought they believed in a heartbeat if the alternative stirs up even the tiniest amount of shit.

I blame it on the Ritalin boom in the 90s and lack of a strong male figure during their formative years

And her pretending to be a trap makes her genderfluid, which means pol now worships the identity politics crowd

she's cute, who cares

>pretends

She's not a trap tho.