Is this the end of the Star Cucks franchise?

Is this the end of the Star Cucks franchise?

I hope Trump personally murders them

If Trump makes star wars great again I'll change my illegal vote to sway Michigan recount for him

i don't care if SW lives or dies but i hope this particular movie bombs so that execs MIGHT recognize this twitter controversy MIGHT have had an affect on the box office so that hopefully it could lead to people in hollywood shutting up about politics

More like Rogue Blun der

Lord of the Rings is a far better example of white supremacy in fiction.

>"This will surely be the end of Star Wars!" says increasingly triggered autist for the 20th time this week.

Holy shit you Trump fags get triggered so easily

lol no

QFT

Disney are not retards like Sony to start advertising it as a feminist magnus opus and call everyone who won't watch it as misogynist bigots.
Even though the tweet is negative PR this is too small to generate discussions in the media and it won't make a difference in the boxoffice.

NO U DO SOMEHOW EVEN THO I'M THE ONE ALWAYS RAGING OVER NOTHING

I'm just so glad moviemakers 50 years ago didn't have twitter.

god willing

Yes

Dude, white people are evil!

So, we'll have a white female lead a bunch of racist caricatures, all of whom die, except the white female lead. Naturally, only white people can lead the racist caricatures well enough to destroy the evil white people.

All I'd like to see is a normal day at the office (death star) for peon stormtroopers who are just trying to earn a living, talking about the one time they got a chance to fire off a shot at rebels and how intimidating their boss is

I for one wasn't going to see it but now I definitely won't see it

I thought the tweet was pretty racist, he basically said only whites are human

>I heard Kylo Ren had an 8-pack

Trump is like a retarded, force-lacking fatass version of Palpatine. You know, the established bad guy of the series. I don’t give a damn about what his supporters think of the matter, and there aren’t enough Trump supporters paying attention to the writers on Twitter to make a dent in the box office.

>liberals are so buttflustered about Trump they can't even make films anymore without being able to include their vile shit in it
>trump supporters are the triggered ones

They have like 10 of these things in the pipe. There is no ending to this. It was over before it began.

I actually think Hillary is far more like the Emperor than Trump is.

>alienate 50% of the population with your rhetoric
>thinks this is okay

Star Wars is not art, it's some shitty sci fi meant to make Disney some shekels. Shitting over conservatives will limit the amount of shekels being made.

I think by the end of this decade the Star Wars meme will die out anyway, you can't shit out this many movies and remain popular.

No having an idiot writing the script will only hurt the movie.
The main reason almost all movies suck this year is because Hollywood hires only SJW like him.

You sound triggered

They already think their fanbase is predominantly liberal, anyway. Hence the casting. Honestly, it won't hurt or help it. Most people are brain-dead and will see it just because it has Star Wars on the title.

>Palpatine
>not George Soros

>Shitting over conservatives

There's a difference between shitting on hard working blue collar men and women with traditional values that don't want to lose their culture and livelihood to forced diversity and globalization. And shitting on brain dead white supremacists that are utterly obsessed with identity politics and fighting their one stupid niche fight at the expense of everything else and get triggered on anime image boards about stupid Disney tweets.

>they don't suck his cock so they must be butt hurt
>How dare they state opinions I don't agree with.

So this...is the alt right...

>Will Anti-Trump Tweets hurt Rogue One?
No, the average normie doesn't even know about those tweets. This is nothing like the politicization campaign that Ghostbusters went through. The sheer scale of advertising designed to make Ghostbusters a political statement was staggering. Tweets don't replace that.

>Will Rogue One actually be Anti-Trump?
No. All Disney Star Wars will be designed by committee. The writers can Tweet whatever they want but if you think they have the freedom to say what they believe instead of making some bland told-one-billion-times resistance plot, you are deluding yourself.

If there one thing jews hate its less profits

This guy gets it.

I think the writer is a braindead idiot for starting the controversy.
And that's not very promising for the movie he wrote.
Other than that, he's a small fish and no one gives a fuck about his tweets.

>tfw have to go and see it with the gf. As someone who has a few hundred dollars worth of star wars merch, I really don't want to see this travesty, the trailers seem lackluster and the fact that it's all humans and one wise cracking robot is really off putting. WHERES THE FUCKING COOL ALIENS YOU CUNTS

Hillary was fucking sinister; I'd say she was Sheev.
Trump is Dexter Jettster

His hands aren't big enough

Only 25 percent of the population voted for him :,)
Where you getting that 50 percent from?

I really hate her face.

Lol you lost :)

cuz 49.9 percent of 25% of registered voters voted Trump

Well I am certainly missing it. Calling me a racist because I think the Empire is cool is just not on.

They weren't getting a penny from me either way.

You sound very triggered.

>DUDE, SMALL HANDS LMAO
>WEIRD HAIR, LOL

these are the most common trump insults i've seen thrown around. they are things a child would say. libcucks can't do anything right, not even insulting people.

In the long run employing clowns like him as screenwriters will certainly kill the franchise.
In the short term the brand recognition of star wars will convince people to watch the movie no matter what.

Even my mom noticed that the lead is the only white person in the commercials.
Normies are getting fed up.

Screw you drumpfkins, after the single policy only ends I'm going to go see this movie 5 times at least just to drink your tears.

Yeah he's such an alpha, he'll tweet about how mean they are until they perish

This is the worst kind of click bait article I can't for this to break box office records

It ended when Disney bought it

They have already won with the amount of dollars the toy sales will make.