You surely have a local team you are a customer of?

post your teams.

for me its HIFK from helsinki. WE play in the top tier but are second to last 1/3 of the season gone. we have the best fans so its cosy going to games. i also have the season ticket for second season in a row.

Is it difficult living next to HJK or is it a friendly rivalry?

not friendly and not hard :D

hey.
meh team but friendly supporter and comfy stadiums.

Excellent, >we've just signed their little colombian striker. What can you tell me about him?

second season he was too big for our league. only problem seems to be his temper. too easily throws hissyfits so i dont think he will make it.

nice i like nice from france since few of their supporters have been in our derbies. did you make that pepe yourself?

Thanks, enjoy your sauna later or whatever.

no sauna for me. im going to traditional midsummer dances 8) ty m8

t. speed freak

best striker in the world, strong as fugg, pretty fast and has a great shot with both feet.

>implying he wont be stuck to the bench in a more proper league

he completely made a mockery of Göteborg's and Rosenborg's defence and he just turned 21

>proper league

even finns manage in nordic leagues

>did you make that pepe yourself?
yup, 45 minutes in paint. does it show?

not really.. better than mine. i made the feel guy myself too from austiran customers image yesterday.

U on the pull then m8?

>a 20-year-old dominating against top nordic teams can't become a starter in a top-5 league in the future

Perth Glory. Life sucks

8)

more info pls. last league position, size and fanbase?

olitko jyväskylässä kattomassa peliä toissapäivänä?

On the fringe of playoffs for a while. Robbed in cup final in 2012. Oldest club in A-League, about 10k people turn up to games. Robbie Fowler, Andy Keogh and William Gallas have played for us. Suffer being an unsuccessful team in a city with at least 3 other sports that are highly supported and successful, and WA fans are bandwagon cunts.

>yuropoors will never yell YOU FUCKING CUNT at rival teams at their local ballpark

if you didn't have football and hokkei you would all kill yourselves, wouldn't you

pesäpallo is a big sport in finland.. my cousin plays in some team

>Local team used to play in the Superliga
>Got relegated to 2nd Division
>Got relegated to regional leagues because bankruptcy
>Been playing there for a few years, last year they finished 4th on the 1st division of the regional league

I've been to a few games but it just isn't the same (also there are no "fans"). Might watch a few more next year