How you holding up Sup Forums?

How you holding up Sup Forums?

Me? >tfw no gf of course but now >tfw no fwb.
How tf do people get laid lads?
I match with girls on tinder but dunno how to talk with them. Any advice?

you have to learn to be the one before you can meet the one.

Just b urself

lie and make yourself seem more important than you are

this dude gets it

Never compare your sex life to that of a woman. Never ever do this to yourself.
First, things are different for women; if you're a sexless male, you know how thirsty men are, and the extents that we'll go just to get some poon. Getting sex is UNBELIEVABLY EASY for even fat/ugly women. There's just no comparison. It ain't even the same fucking sport. That's how lop-sided the sexual marketplace is.

men tend to peak towards their 30s, while women experience a decline towards their late 20s. When they're disillusioned by the Cock Carousel, being pumped and dumped for the umpteenth time, and feel the societal/biological pressures to settle down and get married before it's too late, we're only beginning to come into form. If you compare yourself to a girl who's of the same age, you're literally comparing different stages of life

Always remember -- while roasties get sex effortlessly, it's almost never what they really want. What they're after is commitment. And their high n-counts are something that they have to carry around as a badge of shame, as a reminder of what loose, standardless sluts they once were. It's something they have to make peace with, once the dust settles and the fun and games end, and they realize that their high n-counts are just evidence of their inability to secure commitment from a whole string of men who saw them as nothing but cum buckets. There's really no reason to envy a woman for her sex life, because she'll deal with the consequences of her debauchery come post-wall, where her slutty past will haunt her.

be good looking, the rest isn't hard

How do I lie?
I'm a loser by normie definition. I've never been drunk or high. I never got into sports (thanks dad), I never had a serious gf. So how can I pretend to be normie?

maybe work hard and get a decent job and marry a woman way below you on the attractivity scale. like an ugly broad. sure shes likely to have a great personality and people may say no one is ugly but then again people are fake as fuck. dont let them discourage you. make money to live comfortably and marry ugly to not have to put up with too much high maintenance cunt behavior. thats my plan. not really aiming for stars. just trying to stay out of the ghetto and not be lonely. might not even reproduce cuz why bother if the kid is gonna grow up ugly.

The only women I attract are crazy or married so I'll just spank it. Work is going ok. Haven't had any trouble with kidney stones since June. Lost 20 lbs.

>tfw no gf
I've stopped caring about that

I'm banging two different women from the office and they're both totally unaware that I'm banging the other. Pretty funny desu
OP just stop worrying and have fun also being good looking wouldn't hurt.

>now
so you HAD a fwb? gtfo normie

I've slept with so many people in the past three years that I can't count. I got fit, started going out, was funny and charming and would sleep with 5/10s and the odd 7 or 8 out of 10. Only slept with a couple of 9's but it was memorable.

It's honestly not worth it, the first 20 or 30 times you do it feels special and amazing then you realize you're just going through the motions. I realized a couple of months ago that I'm 100% detached from the act and after I cum I have to get away from them because I feel nothing but shame. I'm 21 now and probably going to go train to be a professional wrestler when I finish my degree next year. Just find something you like doing and eventually you'll attract somebody, but don't build your life around finally fucking people.

fake it till you make it

say stuff that isn't true

>tfw no gf
>tfw no fwb
>tfw now think im addicted to going to a strip club on nights when a certain girl is working there and paying money to seem like she enjoys my company

Learn by doing

put yourself in situations where youre around women for extended periods. its literally that easy. and maybe lower your standards. I am a giant loser and even i get laid

>gf of 8 years dumped me a week ago
>my high school gf so I haven't had to hone my flirting skills
>now single and completely clueless

Wtf do I do. My current plan is to save up 500 bucks for a 2 hour sessions with my dominatrix

>paying money to seem like she enjoys my company

Are you a man**t?

What the hell is fwb?

damn dude. at least you're self aware

do it and post your story.

>put yourself in situations where youre around women for extended periods
not trying to be an asshole, but can you give me 3 examples of this for a person with no friends?

yes im around 5'7 or 5'8

I need a fucking car so I can finally get another apartment. I hate living at home, mind it isn't that bad it's just me and my Dad. It's just really awkward bringing girls over and fucking them when I just know he can hear us.
Thanks for letting me vent.

>my dominatrix

You already have a dominatrix? While you had a girlfriend?

How do i get my mom to stop wearing chokers? shes in her fucking 40s

try hiding out in the bathroom at curves.

I'm pretty sore
Been working out all day
Nothing else going on

th-thanks

What's the plan for the session?

youre probably gonna have to take the L on that one user.

Aiight same. But 130 lbs and 18 y.o, I feel 15. Dunno why I'm not gaining weight either. I've been at 130 for a while now.

Did you have your sip?

workplace and school are two easy ways.
with some creativity im sure you could find other ways to see women regularly like a cooking class or some shit

eating leather with a knife and fork.

Chokers are making a come back though. You could always attach a leash if you feel that triggered over it.

im 145 and 24 but ive gained a lot of weight over the past few months. I certainly do not feel like much of a man myself. find women that are just as shitty or shittier than yourself.

that doesn't sound kinky at all.

I just signed paperwork that is going to make me a millionaire. I dumped my gf two days ago because she kept saying things like "What should WE do with all this money WE are going to be getting?!". You're gonna go back to being a nursing school dropout who lives with her parents and I'm gonna smash 10's on my new boat. That's what WE're gonna do.

lmao #BASED

dont go shitty. go unattractive or over weight. shitty is just awful. fucking whorey women who look filthy is never good. the real key is to find a chick who is just slightly unattractive. like she kinda looks good but not really. pull that off and youve got something.

Don't meet them on Tinder, it puts too much pressure on the situation when it's already acknowledged as a date.

Meet some people in your everyday life and, if you click, ask them out. That's how people did it before.

How long were you guys dating?