"My ancestors were slaves from SPAIN!"

>"My ancestors were slaves from SPAIN!"
>looks at camera to make sure it's focused on her
>"Claiming someone has white privilege because of the color of their skin is a racist comment!"
>looks at the camera, grins.
You guys fell for the autistic ones in high school, didn't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7BOmojLYjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>"My ancestors were slaves from SPAIN!"

W-what

That's a very spic-looking face...

Pretty sure she said they came from Spain, not that they were slaves.

This

Shes just a whore who tricked Sup Forums betas into thinking shes red pill to sell photos for a dollar

Enslaved spaniards, perhaps? You used to be well within range of the barbary pirates

Not these high functioning retards, no.
In high school I was always into the girls with severe sensory disorders and low muscle tone.

I met a girl like pic related last year while I was helping mom shop at the supermarket. She was being wheeled in the produce aisle by her own mother, and I felt as if it was love at first sight. There was just his moment when our eyes met, and it was like I met my soulmate. She had this world-weary gaze... we were both sick of life, sick of the dumb supermarket, and sick of our pushy, tightwad mothers. I slipped my number in her thermos, but I'm not sure if she ever got it.

thats a guy

she said they were slaves on a plantation in spain, which is nonsensical. basically she's a dumb attention whore

>not looking at the 11/10 chick in the foreground
faggot

I know so many girls who have tried to trick boards on Sup Forums into giving them money. Sad!

>female likes attention
Wow user, I think you're on to something here.

WAT

An 11/10? I've always noticed that guys romanticized average girls on the internet because they think that they'd have a chance with them in real life

that's not a female that's a trap, smart guy

True, berber and turks used to raid mediterraneans coasts until we stop them.

what?
enjoy the dick but dont bring that shit here

WE

I want to rape that bitch for being a sexy bigot

WERE

But that was on what century?

She's fucking stupid.

Africa starts at Pyrenees

please stay in your own continent

>muh 1/4 spanish hurritage

make me bitch

Which flag is this? I can't see it on my phone, but I know it's RARE!

>she

do it pussy

your old flag was better libya, no one had the balls to just do a banner of a single colour besides you, but now your flag doesn't stand out at all

>checks comment
>checks flag
You'd rape a goat for having a sexy ass, too.

>lybia
>rare

This. It's Boxxy and Shoe all over again. Average girls that somewhat pander to the interner male population that look like the girl nextdoor.

4channers that fantasize with having a gf are the only ones that like these no matter how stupid or arrogant their personalities are, or how dumb they look or how weak their interventions are.

It's true
Aren't you guys slave to the germans and the EU ?

I leik Spain

Now that I think 'bout it... After the Civil War, Franco used POWs and commies in forced labour camps. This is literally svalery. Maybe her grandfathers were commies.

>average
I'd spill my spaghetti all over the fucking place If I were to talk to her
I don't have that problem with average girls
boxxy and shoe are cute but they are not that attractive
boxxy is like 7 and shoe is 6 at best

She's just another autistic slut, a "Sup Forums girl", another female loser social outcast that receives her validation from basement dwellers.

I took one look at how DA page, how she talks to people is fucking astounding. It's such a shame that female losers like her use the Internet to arrogantly boost themselves and treat others like shit just because Chad never dated them in high school.

She's just like any self deprecating white calling muh sixteenth cherokee heritage

Perhaps.

girls that look like that can't be social outcasts unless they want to be.

Maybe she's embarrassed to be white. Shame!

it was a green commie/islamist flag we hate it

long live the kingdom of Libya

She looks mixed to me.

Hey Kayla, I know you've read this. Can I add you on Facebook? I'm Mexican, but I guarantee that I can pop that pussy(?) better than your boyfriend. Xoxo

Hnggggggg

what is wrong with her face?

>Slaves from Spain

Impossible.

Either coons or jungleniggers brought from SA half a millenia ago or filthy communists.

She looks mannish.

She's a prom queen

>You guys fell for the autistic ones in high school, didn't you?
Still do. They're cuter and more loyal

but everyone did that
Everyone's a slave

Shut up, Moor

thanks for the morning Kek, i needed that

She does.

That's why she could pass for a trap when she's not.

She has the face of a feminine boy

Daily reminder that gender doesn't matter as long as it's cute.

It's not gay if you dont kiss, I agree.

They have mental issues, and confidence issues from Chad not dating them for whatever reason.

Having to resign yourself to a life of sweaty weeb cock, conversations about Pokemon, and working to support your man would do that to a cunt.

This shit isn't normal

Well, then they deserved it for beaing commies. You guys need another Generalissimo Franco.

spain you say?

how old is kayla? her deviantart seems to span a long time period

still would
normal = boring

She's probably a tomboy.

The typical boyish girl that is rebelious and doesnt get along with stacy and has a faggot friend.

In the end they're all whores tho

My dick.

"Quirky" girls may be good to fuck or hang around with for a while, but in the end they're just normal girls with issues and instabilities.

I'd much rather marry a "normal", stable woman than a crazy bitch.

Normal amouts to nothing, anyways.

We're all normal.

>her

No, I'm edgy XB

Are you Hispanic?

Agreed.

that's the best kind desu fampai
she doesn't seem that "crazy"
and issues can easily be solved, it just takes time, I study human psychology as a hobby
at least she has interesting personality

Yeah. Women in western culture actually think these days that they are oppressed if they can't get Chad. But at least they admit it now. I don't mine the truth, I hate lying though. But it's naive to imply that this cunt or cunts like her don't have mental issues to start off with.

youtube.com/watch?v=P7BOmojLYjo

IM WHITE

IKR? Just like Penelope Cruz.

Great grandfather, please.

>You guys fell for the autistic ones in high school, didn't you?
Autism is the new master race

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE LINK THE FUCKING VIDEO?

tfw your great grandfather was Spanish

nah fuck it, you cunts are alright.

I already did.

>"Hispanics for Trumps"
Ahaha okay, Nervous Kayla

Can anyone link a video? I've seen her face for months but never a video.

Go back to Sup Forums you cringy faggot neckbeards

>faggots fapped to this trap

A few comments up

Damn, she went to ugly duck as a teen to hot slut as an adult. That's freaking rare.

I already did.

>her

it's not gay to fap to a feminine dick

>shilling this hard

He tucks like a pro.

Killyour selves deranged mentally ill faggot neckbeard Sup Forumstards

>faggots desperately want a beautiful girl to be a dude
absolutely subversive
>would still fugg

Who's the autistic one? She was looking into the camera nervously and shrunk back at the end out of nerves. Did you not pick that up?

And yes, I did fall for the autistic girl. Also the only girl with an opinion on Rousseau and Voltaire, albeit not a good one.

Kill yourself you insane metally ill underage faggot memeing Sup Forumstard. You are lower than a rat you repuslive permavirgin trash

>faggots in denial

You don't even know the skeletal structure of a woman vs to a man.

why does she always hunch over and stick her head out like a giraffe
PROPER POSTURE, BITCH

Obese ugly faggot permavirgin memeing Sup Forumstard kill your self