SLIPPY K

>In the 1997 Zweite Bundesliga season, Mainz went up against Wolfsburg in the last game of the season.
>Mainz needed a win to get promoted
>Mainz fought back from 3-1 down to 4-3 and were looking to score when veteran defender Jurgen Klopp slipped to allow Sven Ratke to score again and ultimately win the game 5-4 for Wolfsburg

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

YOU JUST CANNOT WRITE SCRIPTS LIKE THIS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwpkUYihRK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

POO

He didn't slip, he just lost the ball.

IN

Klopp himself said he slipped in his own slipperpool FC documentary

is this why he's so obsessed with pressing?

Is this John Stones?

maybe, although he said that he learned gegenpressing from Wolfgang Frank his coach at Mainz

He probably said so because dribbling and losing the ball in that part of the field is a lot worse than accidentally slipping

This. Terrible thread, Pajeet.

no la, it's Jurgen Kult-Motivator-Klopp "Kloppo" Kloppo

americans are not allowed in this thread, GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stop shitting in the streets and I'll delete my post and leave your thread.

ok, deal

Klopp never denied that he was a shitty player.

He jokes about how shitty he was all the time.

>in 2002, Mainz came close to getting promoted again
>they choked again vs Union Berlin
>Mainz' coach was Jürgen Klopp at that time

>in 2003, Mainz and Frankfurt were equal in points and goals before the last match
>Mainz played in my home town, >we had to win to avoid relegation, but Mainz was leading 4:0 eventually
>15 mins before the end, >we scored
>Frankfurt scored twice after the match in Braunschweig was already over which meant that Mainz stayed in the 2nd /bundes/ once again
>Braunschweig fans (including me) ran onto the pitch and celebratex like we just went up instead of going down
>Klopp was eventually fleeing the pitch literally crying

>years later, Klopp was asked which teams he would never coach in his life. He said Union Berlin and Eintracht Braunschweig

He's meant to slip. It's his reason to live. No wonder he eventually ended up at Liverpool

>Braunschweig fans (including me) ran onto the pitch and celebratex like we just went up instead of going down
>Klopp was eventually fleeing the pitch literally crying
>years later, Klopp was asked which teams he would never coach in his life. He said Union Berlin and Eintracht Braunschweig

AHAHAHAHAHAHA is there a video of this senpai

>He's meant to slip. It's his reason to live. No wonder he eventually ended up at Liverpool

it's amazing how he manages to keep working after choking so much: choked a CL final and a pokalfinal to buyern, then choke his last cup final with FC Echte Liebe 09, then choke 2 cup finals in his first season with liverpool, then choke a league cup semifinal against a southampton team whose players they purchased

THIS

is this the one?

youtube.com/watch?v=KwpkUYihRK8

>*background noise* und ihr steigt sowieso nicht auf
kek

I didn't know he left the pitch that early. This is after the match, yes, when Mainz heard that Frankfurt scored again.

were you on TV also?

I don't know. I didn't see a TV report on it. It was 2003, I was just ten and in the stadium for a long time after the match has ended. I missed the TV coverage and there was no YouTube back then.

that sucks

romanian when

forbidden ninja art: gypsy summoning bump no jutsu

It's simpler than that

THIS

DOES

NOT

Utter feces thread.
Why did India even vote in Modi? That is the REAL slip la

im beginning to like india. they're the aspiring shitposting champions. it's like they just won the u21 shitposting league and now everyone watches what they can deliver on the real boards.

>Why did India even vote in Modi?

because we were sick of being ruled by a party a leftist and insanely corrupt party for 63 years (for context, India has been independent only for 70 years)

the kind of identity politics and cuckshit you're seeing in the west now, it has already happened to us several times over.

based modi has saved us but I'm not sure how long he will last

ty for the support mane

hahahaha

Nah np I started to appear on TV/YouTube after I started travelling around the country for footie a few years later, so it's not like this was a 1 in a million chance