>Cyprus is Greek
>Nagorno-Karabakh is Armenia

Sup Forums will support this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCDyc1GPeOY
youtube.com/watch?v=wxvkzbArNf4
youtube.com/watch?v=UPLpzZ2qqfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is what flea-ridden subhuman vata actually believe.

5th column piece of shit.

Not sure if Chechen subhuman poster or just a retarded shitposter

You mad you will never see them fat checks from the U.S. Department of State, hideous slavnigger? Crawl back to your favela or whatever shithole you crawled back from and start crying.

>t. churka

Not sure if t*rk rape baby subhuman poster or just a retarded shitskin russiaboo Sup Forumstard

The future belongs to us!

>t. ficki-ficki

>Kosovo is Serbia
Proofs?

Fucking proxy hohols everywhere!

I don't care what you do, as long as you don't promote the spread of Islam, I am on your side.

Kosovo is a muslim shithole. You're better off without it Serbro.

>as long as you don't promote the spread of Islam, I am on your side.
But that's exactly what you do, you always side with the extremist muslims

I get it. Subhumans don't have the concept of free will, thus why you expect everyone to follow the lead and don't steer from it. The real question is when will leave American soil, José?

Why are Serbian posters always so cancerous? You people literally cannot shut up about Kosovo.

KYS

not if you genocide the Albanian subhumans

We could have a pure white/Christian Europe, only a few genocides needed.

True that, serbian brat!
2/10 try harder self hating scum

But you know what annoys me? There are Albanians living now within Serbia. Why?

Why aren't Serb hooligans doing anything about it?

hello

Serbia is cucked into Oblivion and will soon become another Albanian Clay.

Albanians will also overtake Macedonia very soon.

Greater Albania is coming....you already lost.

fucking serbs

You have my attention. What is your argument, OP?

until one day NATO leaves

And all Albanian subhumans get genocided.

>You mad you will never see them fat checks from the U.S. Department of State, hideous slavnigger?
>implying khohols or retarded georgians who fell for U.S lies see them

youtube.com/watch?v=tCDyc1GPeOY
THREAD THEME

Hello Kasparov.

Give back Serbian clay you niggers!

>self hating
Wew. This is why you choose to be a poorfag flea-ridden subhuman living in a third world pariah state that enjoys when Putin signs laws that benefit him and his clique, bans free speech, fucks you in the ass, robs you and tells that it's all caused by mythological western agents? Because you love yourself?
>implying you have a brain
You would've understood sarcasm if you did.

You can't wage war with a shitty economy.

Serbia must fix it's economy first before Kosovo can be retaken. This is not the middle ages any more.

Heh, my life in Russia is pretty good, I live in the center of richest and most european city, in beautiful building with my loving gf and well paying job. Maybe if you are
>a poorfag flea-ridden subhuman
it's your fucking fault?
I honestly don't give a fuck about putin, and the only one fucked in the ass is you.

>Not sure if Slavic sub human or general barbarian non-Mediterranean bastard

Amen, brother.

Serbians are the reason islam came in europe in the first place .. barbarian invasions weaken orthodox roman empire . 600 AD, slavs comes en mass in balkans . 630 AD islam spreads like wildfire .. noone can stop them . Illiricum legions did all they could fighting hordes of barbarians for hundreds of years ,1400 years later Slavs are Orthodox .. Remove Kebab albanians .go figure

I agree with pretty much all of this.

He is not even proxy. He probably just ran to Russia from draft.

South Ossetia is Georgia

youtube.com/watch?v=wxvkzbArNf4

Well Europe and NATO did side with muzzie invaders against native Europeans.

> South Ossetia is Georgia
Only if you are stalinist (i.e. progressive liberal scum).

He's just being honest, tho. They took Kosovo fair and square, it's our fault for genociding.

Now this is proxy.

Daily reminder:
Serbia is Ottoman Empire.

Ottoman empire is greece.

You forgot:

>Constantinople and Asia Minor/Anatolia were and should be Greek again

>>Kosovo is Serbia
Didn't they have a referendum where it was voted they didn't want to be a part of Serbia?

I thought Putin had banned NGOs from Russia?

also:
>Kosovo is Serbia
>but Donetsk and Lugansk regions are not Ukraine
dat delusion

This nigga knows whats up

> albans call to other subhumans to go to kosovo and register as local voter
> wait for a couple of months so there will be enough of them
> violence against local serbians, whose families lived here for centuries
> "referendum"

He does it for free.

insh'allah
Good kafir, your islamic conversion when ?

But albanians had been an overwhelming majority for decades, why would they need to import people to win the vote?

yes and the Serbians continue to bitch about it. Honestly all of the Balkans should be nuked. I can't stand these shit-posters.

I support all these claims but you forgot to say that Transnistria is not Moldovan.

Dvachuyu

You have to go back

Think again. ahahha we back for balkan soon fuckin gypsies serb

youtube.com/watch?v=UPLpzZ2qqfI

God bless Serbia

There are normal people in Serbia too, who realize that Serbia is the only destabilizing factor of Balkans and want political change.

Just give us more time and you'll be impressed what happens when you remove Rusgol influence.

Go back where you dumb mongoloid? Youre the one who has to go back east, slant-eyed dark-haired shit, and take your anti-white botoxed up main mongo with you. Day of the rope in the republic of holmgard soon, джyнгap

>M-MUH CLAY

You'll never get it back Dragan, same when Vojvodina decides to secede. Nobody wants to be in a country with you shitters anymore :>

Baли нa /пo/paшy, дeбил. He знaю c кeм ты мeня тaм пepeпyтaл, дoлбoeб, нo хoхoл ты или нeт тeбe нyжнo пepecтaть зacиpaть этoт caйт cвoим ayтизмoм.

>Heh, my life in Russia is pretty good, I live in the center of richest and most european city, in beautiful building with my loving gf and well paying job. Maybe if you are
Heh, a coping mechanism. You slip into your imaginary world where are no russian laws enforced from all the raping that you have to endure in the reality?
>most european city
And that would be? Let me guess, SPb that is a shithole with central asians, yes, central asians are pretty much the only thing it has in common with the EU. Uhm, Moscow? Still an ugly monstrous shithole, central asians are present. Kaliningrad? Whoops, russian subhumans destroyed its european look irreversibly and turned into a godforsaken commie shithole. Nice coping mechanism. though. I bet your gf is made from rubber, too. Since most russian girls know their price and are literally mail-order brides for foreign men. Why would they fuck a flea-ridden subhuman like you?
Nobody gives a fuck about you, Ahmed.
NGOs that used to help school kids get out of russian misery, but ol' good Putin couldn't overlook his slaves flee.
Thanks bro.

Abkhazia and Samachablo is Georgia, you russia-bootlicking fucking twat.

Pic related - you.

No, you will lose what little you have on Balkan when Serbia lets go of all stolen clay and reunites with its neighbors to fight you.

The only friend you have on Balkans are Bosniaks and together we can get rid of them, easy.

Гoтoвь гopлo, гнидa мoнгoльcкaя

> albanians had been an overwhelming majority for decades
This is what dutch unironically believe.

>tfw хoлoп пытaeтcя вaхтёpcтвoвaть
He пopa ли тeбe пpиcecть нa бyтылoчкy, пидopaш?

pic related - you

According to the 1981 census, the one taken during the period between 1974 and 1990, the population of the province numbered 1,584,441 people, including:
1,226,736 Albanians (77.4%)
236,526 Serbs (14.93%)
58,562 Muslims (3.7%)
34,126 Roma (2.2%)
12,513 Turks (0.8%)
8,717 Croats (0.6%)
2,676 Yugoslavs (0.2%)
4,584 others (0.2%)

Sadly there is no hope for Russia.

Why do you even want Kosovo so much?
Subhumans the lot of em.

Well the biggest immigrant group in Russia are hohols running from pro-eu opposition government, but dont't let that ruin you manyamirok. Also, where I live no shitty immigrants are present, so you must have never left your mom's flat to actually visit any russian cities.
>I bet your gf is made from rubber, too. Since most russian girls know their price and are literally mail-order brides for foreign men.
Damn, you are autistic. If you are unable to spend a couple thousand on taking a girl to a bar or cinema you shouldn't be able to have sex to begin with.

We are not gypsies, we dont need friend. We only enough to all infidels Our number is like the sands. on time how we fucked all your european in Mohac.We do today single. Every Turk born as a soldier

Fuck off roach nobody likes you

I would literally join THE kebab removal unit to shoo away the ficki ficki zerglings.

>hohol scum dodging draft in Russia spouting retarded /po/ memes
Literally can't make this shit up. Cleaning toilets in Russia is hard job, Mykola? Maybe getting shot to pieces in Donbass is better huh?

god dammit Radovan , how did you get that computer?

>хoхлoмeмacы

cвинья извoль нaхyй пoйти

Oh hey it's worst slav, the one who managed to disgrace the most hated race in Europe even further.

Worst slav, did you know a recent study of migrant crime in Germany - including the new ones from the migrant crisis - finds that Serbs are, alongside Moroccans, the most criminal migrant group?
You are officially worse than Afghans, Iraqis, Syrians, Lebanese, most Africans, and yes, even Albanians.

You didn't know, did you? You're gonna pretend you don't care, eh? Why do you believe we (as in, citizens of big strong guy nations) should make any concessions towards you glorified lot of gypsies? What makes you believe you deserve any land at all? How can you live with you're selve??

>muh altay meme
die in a fire of hell roach

fuck off nobody likes you
>>>/reddit/

we are fucked all your gypsies, raped your sisters, kill your grandfathers, of course you dont like us.

Ozcan please

>where I live no shitty immigrants are present, so you must have never left your mom's flat to actually visit any russian cities.
>no shitty immigrants
>beautiful european city
It begs the conclusion that you're the only one living in manyamiroque, since your post-soviet eбeни would never qualify either as european or beautiful.
>Damn, you are autistic. If you are unable to spend a couple thousand on taking a girl to a bar or cinema you shouldn't be able to have sex to begin with.
And how's those talking tricks you dig on pick-up sites are working out for your sex rubber thing?

>Totally not like they've been the majority since the 1940s! Totally not! It's all kike propaganda!

NGOs like USAID and IRI that spread dissent under the guise of humanitarianism? The ones that were agitating against Assad as far back as 2007? Why are you such a US bootlicker?

>implying the rest of europe doesn't owe them anything for all the kebab removal

Well the only real crime in germany is being german, my grandpa taught this lesson in '45 and everybody seems to remember.

I like the smell of butthurt in the morning.

This post gave me cancer. Also...remove Erdogan. The guy is absolutely insane.

yeah and dont you woke up from your pervert dream in your shitmud hut

Maybe you would do it again if we didn't have Kurds on our side.

admitting that you are rapist murderers, at least you are honest

>Abkhazia

No. Turks need to go back (to the Gobi Desert).

SHOO SHOO turkroach

>It begs the conclusion that you're the only one living in manyamiroque, since your post-soviet eбeни would never qualify either as european or beautiful.
Look up center of saint-petersburg on google street view, dipshit.
>And how's those talking tricks you dig on pick-up sites are working out for your sex rubber thing?
These are not pick ''talking tricks'' whatever the fuck this is, it's how grown up people go out and start dating. But you wouldn't know anything about it, you live in some fucked up commyblock with your mom and spout retarded memes all day on dvach, you never had a gf, or a job and you seem to think Putin is somehow to blame for that.