Bandcamp thread

get dubs people have to listen to your entire album unless its bad and they dont want to

Other urls found in this thread:

droopies.bandcamp.com/album/responsible-people
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
dustupmag.com/droopies-fuzzed-out-dark-dream-responsible-people/
rvamag.com/music/local-trio-droopies-discusses-new-album-responsible-people.html
freehorse.bandcamp.com/
ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-4
depoco.bandcamp.com/album/dog-martian
thefebruarytape.bandcamp.com/album/heartworks
memeskole.bandcamp.com/album/30
turntupturtles.bandcamp.com/track/hope
minzar.bandcamp.com
jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-nevetlen-ujj
jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/a-planet
psychicdiet.bandcamp.com/releases
samrihiphop.bandcamp.com
perfumeparty.bandcamp.com/
elemantraband.bandcamp.com/
badearthmother.bandcamp.com/album/secret-hearts
fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases
tumblr.com/blog/noise-eternal
thesilkroad.bandcamp.com/album/this-is-the-deep-web-2
bjornbols.bandcamp.com
garminder.bandcamp.com/album/sendit-ed
1in10.bandcamp.com/album/mea-culpa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

droopies.bandcamp.com/album/responsible-people

>alternative psych shoegaze
>vocals drums guitars
free album codes:
n6j5-geau
ftvl-evhn
5rza-bam4
redeem @ droopies.bandcamp.com/yum

DEC 13th Upcoming show in Philadelphia
songkick.com/concerts/32009744

read about:
dustupmag.com/droopies-fuzzed-out-dark-dream-responsible-people/
rvamag.com/music/local-trio-droopies-discusses-new-album-responsible-people.html

freehorse.bandcamp.com/

>lo fi, folk, ambient, acoustic, vaporwave

ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-4

> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio, drone, ambient, bedroom recordings, loops, noise

depoco.bandcamp.com/album/dog-martian

Synth lo-fi psych pop

thefebruarytape.bandcamp.com/album/heartworks
>lo-fi, indie folk, noise, bedroom pop

legend. already loved this

Y u no gib feedback?

got dubs

Not my thing m8. First song sounded like angsty Hey there Delilah. I like the lofi noisy bits but it was too emo and serious

listened to the whole thing because the dubs rule

I think the experimental overdubs are a good thing about it but I can't get past the vocals, they just kinda feel randomly tuned

i don't want to

memeskole.bandcamp.com/album/30

>harsh noise, ambient, ear rape

turntupturtles.bandcamp.com/track/hope

>garage rock, alternative, sadboi music lol
>guitars, drums, bass, and vox

The Hurricane Harvey project was pretty cool, seems unintentionally historical, if that makes sense.

I'm terrified and intrigued at the same time, haha.

got dubs

minzar.bandcamp.com
>Folk, Neofolk, Indie
>Post Rock
>Alternative
>First song is kinda Atmospheric black metal

Hurricane Harvey has some nice stuff, it feels very small and some of the mixes could be better, like in the power is out.
Loved it, really great stuff on there. The atmosphere is awesome, it builds up really good with a great instrumentals, with a drone feeling from the guitar but not drone that makes you go to sleep.
I really liked it, feels very personal, like I'm with you around the fire on a cold night. I like the feel and atmosphere around those songs.

Hey guys, I have a music blog which I'm thinking of making into a fanzine. I want to cover mostly unknown bands so feel free to send your bands bandcamp or spotify. Also looking for people who want to contribute with illustrations, interviews and stuff. Although the majority of the zine will probably be in swedish, except interviews with foreign bands etc of course.

ibHssa.bandcamp.com

>cyberpunk
>synthwave
>progressive

Anyone interested?

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-nevetlen-ujj
jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/a-planet

>Ambient

psychicdiet.bandcamp.com/releases

post a link

samrihiphop.bandcamp.com

>hip hop
>star wars x jazz samples

yaaaass queen slaaaay!
mhmm! :-)
this is cool too

perfumeparty.bandcamp.com/
>dark ambient
>spooky clubbin
>noise
>experimental

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/

>post punk
>dream pop
>alt rock/indie rock
>FFO: Pinback, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Built To Spill, New Order, Prince

New album coming soon. Also, is this a good idea: with the release of the album I plan on releasing a DVD of a music video for every song (probably 9-10). we'll sell it at shows and on our Bandcamp. Will also upload the individual music videos onto YouTube. I've already started gathering footage and filming. It's a bit ambitious and i wanna go through with it, i just wanna know if you guys think its retarded

Gonna leave some feedback in here in a sec

>New album coming soon. Also, is this a good idea: with the release of the album I plan on releasing a DVD of a music video for every song (probably 9-10). we'll sell it at shows and on our Bandcamp. Will also upload the individual music videos onto YouTube. I've already started gathering footage and filming. It's a bit ambitious and i wanna go through with it, i just wanna know if you guys think its retarded

lifeprotip. dont tell anyone about an ambitious project you plan to do. it only creates unneeded expectations and youll end up looking bad if it doesn't actually get completed even though it would have been ok to abandon it. if its somethign you want to do, just do it and release it once youre satisfied.

>Really am not feeling this. Cymbals sound horribly cheap, vocals to me are irritating and very loud. Production is much too lofi as well. Bass too sounds out of intonation with the guitar at times. Sorry, not my thing. 4/10

This is interesting for sure. Kinda has a robot rock- QOTSA feel to it. Definitely worth the listen. Not sure if i'd call that featured track shoegaze though. Not really at all. Nevertheless it is better than 80% of shoegaze so thats a good thing. 8/10 I'll def check the rest of the album. Where at in Philly do you guys play? My band has played philly 3 times on our tours. Would love to play with you guys

this me

yes this but this Sup Forums, id never post this idea on our facebook or any social media until its done. no one will care or remember i said this here

badearthmother.bandcamp.com/album/secret-hearts

>jazz
>electronic

waynewalker.bandcamp.com/track/mortal
>punkish
>funkish
>heavy pop
>pop soul

fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases

>alternative

>76721935
Zack from droopies- thanks for the review, yeah we aren't shoegaze, dont really care about fitting into a genre. I DL'ed your latest, i dig it. If your in town hit us up and we can put something together. also inmho give away the DVD with the release as a digital file? I dunno I wouldn't buy both music and videos personally but i love the idea of extra stuff

tumblr.com/blog/noise-eternal

The Silk Road - This Is The Deep Web
>Experimental
>post-dubstep
>electronic
>noise

thesilkroad.bandcamp.com/album/this-is-the-deep-web-2

fair enough!

bjornbols.bandcamp.com

>ancientmusicyaman
>good music for walks

Enjoyed your star wars project yesterday and shared on twitter

Your vocals sound really whiny, especially during the portions of the song where it sounds like you're screaming through a megaphone.

The album intro and the first track got me pretty hyped, I thought it was gonna be some really heavy/dark shit. But then after Kill or B Slaughtered, the rest of the album sounded like generic electronic music. Its not a bad start though.

~NEW SONG~
garminder.bandcamp.com/album/sendit-ed

>Experimental
>Weed
>Dreem Rock
>Hip Hip
>New Genre everu Day

A couple of naked dads inspired by the indescribable mystic of the universe that exists within us all. My uncle taught us that music is the universal language so I did whats best and listened to his genius.

Recommendations
>droopies.bandcamp.com/album/responsible-people
Sounds like a fresh version of thee Oh Sees. Feeling bluddy blext
>ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-4
If i ever thought if the term rural psychedelia that would be the description.
>ibHssa.bandcamp.com
This is dank-gerteelian!! but dat $10 price tag
>badearthmother.bandcamp.com/album/secret-hearts
This shit'll warm you up; not cool you down. Work on that vocal mixing tho, theyre quite harsh at the moment

1in10.bandcamp.com/album/mea-culpa

>Edit of Enigma's MCMXC a.D.