I'm thinking of watching this film but I'm curious as to hear Sup Forums's thoughts on this first

I'm thinking of watching this film but I'm curious as to hear Sup Forums's thoughts on this first.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jadotville
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pretty good. not as good as Black Hawk Down or 13 Hours.

13 Hours was pretty shit so I guess I should skip this then?

it's objectively good and if you disagree you are French

Shit movie, blatant propaganda

t. French mercenary

>13 Hours
Fuck off that has been verified kino, faggot

wtf is the point of the kino verification process is nobody follows it

Cliched by the books war movie that literally feels like a dozen movies you've seen before.

Production is nice I guess, acting is okay, setting is okay. Don't bother with it if you have expectations

t. Jacques Pierre Al-Parisi

Perfectly fine movie - not bad, not great. Main problem is that the story is pretty thin, so you're not that invested. Interesting subject matter, technically well-made, good performances for the most part, but ultimately not that memorable.

50 Shades Guy I thought was quite good. Mark Strong had one of the worst efforts at an accent since Kevin Costner in Robin Hood. He's supposed to be Irish, but does not have an Irish accent except for literally one line where he says something about being Irish (I guess he felt like it would be dumb to say that line without an accent).

if you work for the UN you try to speak as posh as possible

so people ferget yer a tato

I refuse to watch netflix movies.

globalist propaganda for an independent UN military with an expanded mandate to use force.

Why you be curious about Sup Forums's thoughts on anything besides underage girls and feet?

It's a fucking comedy mate
nearly every scene is a joke

it's a pretty good flick
solid all round
also it barely touches on the political side of it and done a better job of explaining why everything was happening
fuck the UN

Boring, even once something starts happening they just retreat...attack for 5 min...retreat...days go by, attack for 5 min...retreat over and over

Looks like shit

There's like ZERO graphic violence, which you should know going in so you aren't tapping your feet expecting a glory shot.

I'm not a weab that watches war movies often so I liked it a lot. The quirky Irish accents really enhance things.

>quirky Irish accents
kys

Sorry faggot not everyone lives in Bongland where your nutty accents are mundane. :/ Didn't even get most of your tv shows here until recently.

I watched it after seeing all the love /k/ gave it. Was pretty good. Worth watching if you like history, guns, action, or true stories.

Watched it twice but agree that it is nothing special but is by no means bad. One of the better Netflix movies.

I also enjoyed that one with the kid in the wheel chair. But who keeps putting Selena Gomez in things? Bitch is terrible.

because kino = meme

Good film, very /k/ if you're into milsurp funs.
Obviously has its flaws but plays out very much like a love letter to war films of the 60s and 70s.
Supposedly historically accurate too, nice to see military bravery portrayed when it would have been forgotten otherwise.

It's pretty good, solid 7/10

Might be biased because I'm Irish

good goy, cheer on the UN forces killing european colonists

holy shit, this is a steven seagal level of masterpiece

Is this about the patriots of Rhodesia or UN propaganda?

Are you saying there's something wrong with it?

It's mostly about how the UN screws up and leaves the Irish soldiers out to dry

Implies the Secretary General was assassinated .. which may have been the case.

it's ok, you'd expect a veteran to understand that standing in the open with your entire army vs trenched enemies isn't exactly the best way to win, it's the same with fury and the last scene, absolutely shit and unrealistic tactics

It's historically accurate you god damn sperg. Do you do any research before running your cockhole?

>tfw seeing the netflix logo makes me uneasy

I'm surprised no one has edited the pic into "The Siege of Faggotville"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jadotville

nowhere does it say that they stood in the open to get fucked, either way if it did happen that way the point still stands

>falling for the contrarian special snowflakes

you gotta learn the ropes round here newguy

I enjoyed everything about it except for the walking pleb style recoil(or lack of) on gunshots

anything that reminds me of the greatest pleb show of all time gets a few points knocked off

on the one hand, dat bren. on the other,
>loading a single round meme

You're legit retarded if you don't like TWD. Big surprise you're a pun memespouter.

literally 0/10

Katanga did nothing wrong

I work for the UN and no one is posh, besides a few European diplomats. Mostly women, faggots, & former academics, all of whom are more concerned with where the next party is than coming across as posh. Strong had a shitty accent in the movie and that's that.

>verified kino
>i saw some guy agreeing with me once