/nba/ general

Finland edition :D

yuros run this shit, stay scared clapistanis

What will be Silver's 2017-2018 season opener?

I got Spurs @ Warriors for a second year in a row, due to MVPachulia taking out Leonard in a what-could-have-been

Bravo Finland

:DD

I like how the Butler trade opens up minutes for Bjelica. He had a rough season but I feel like he held his own most of the time. And he even hit a decent string of double doubles before he got injured.

my sides, who takes pictures like that??

kendo yanars :DD

How the fuck are people defending the kings passing over monk?

t-rex arms

Seeing as the Finals is already set, why are you going to pay more than casual attention to the regular season?

Harry giles? Jj? Lol

they probably see fox and hield as the future backcourt, no point ruining their minutes by getting monk in too when you could take a risk on a super high ceiling guy in giles

I still can't believe the Bulls made that trade. What the hell were they thinking?

Id buy the the shoes if they were like 200-250, the price is just too much for me, they look pretty nice, just too expensive

>inb4 small baller

micro baller

showing your skin color here jamal

the celtics are the ones who fucked up, they should've given the bulls crowder and the picks.

they have 5 million wings now and manlets all over the place, that whiteboi aint fucking shit.

DROPPED
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DROPPED

Its a decent trade. Lavine/Dunn have a lot of upside (baring injuries) and MarkyMark will either replace Mirotic or make him play harder for his starting spot.

>Dunn
fuck outta here

delet this

WILL THE BULLS BUYOUT WADE?

I WANT WADE AND TO LEUNITE WITH LEGOD REEEEEE

They kept comparing this Finn to Channing Frye and quite frankly I don't see it. But in a good way.

He's 7ft tall, has good post moves, will set screens, but isn't nearly as strong of a shooter.

>what-could-have-been
yeah it was really close without leonard, just imagine what would have been with him around

>choosing to be a diva who is 3-5 in the finals instead of superior Durant
i'm sorry Finland, you had your fun for the last 12h or so, but he is gonna be a bust

>tfw 76ers and Twolves bandwagon ramping up steam
>tfw 2018 will be the season two-thirds of the 7kt broship will be relevant
>kings will still be an outhousefire competing for the 9th seed
BT7 - Bucks, Timbs, 76ers

>Dunn
>upside

He started for a while instead of Rubio and did ok to bad in the dumpster fire that was last seasons Minnesota, what else would you expect from a rookie in his position. Hes an upgrade on Cameron "Dancing with the Stars" Payne at least.

t.Bulls GM

>Undrafted guard Melo Trimble of Maryland has agreed to a free-agent deal with Philadelphia, league sources tell ESPN.

wasn't this nigga supposed to be a first round pick if he came out last year?

Lakers are setting up for a huge 2018-2019 season, lads.

Starting 5:
Westbrook
Ball
George
LeBron
Lopez

Off the bench:
Clarkson
Randle
Ingram
Nance

Who can stop this team??

>scouts rate markkanen
>teams rate markkanen
>betting sites rate markkanen
>illiterate niggers on internet don't rate markkanen

hmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm convinced the shoes have an OTT price to get free press and aren't a "real" product. The clothes are actually pretty reasonably priced.

nano ballers ITT

*ring, ring*
>"The MinneGOATa Timberwolves. They're going to the Western Conference Finals. Call it in..."

Why are niggers so racist?

le salary cap face

man, LAfags are going to feel pretty silly when the Kings and Sixers rebuilds ends up going better than theirs, especially when Fox and Fultz end up having better careers than lelzo

but hey, at least they'll have the honors of wasting the remainder of PG13's prime.

Because it's a neverending ace up their sleeve at all moments all day

Name one European superstar besides Dirk and Peja

lauri will make basketpallo white again

Hades baller detected

Why are all the euros that comment here big men? Where are the guards? Tony Parker doesn't count.

Any word on Aldridge?

i can name future superstars
>jokic
>giannis
>zinger
>gobert

>no Nurkic

Nurkic is Alfa

i'm a nugs fan, if he becomes a superstar i might end my life

This was great desu

>i'm a nugs fan
WHy?

>oldest meme on Sup Forums
>great

o s t i a

Best drafts

1. Wolves
2. Kings
3. Lakers
4. Suns
5. 76ers
6. Hornets
7. Spurs
8. Jazz
9. Trailblazers
10. Knicks
9001. Cavs
999999999999999999999999999999. Bulce

>shitcongo

>The Spanish golden generation is over
>No GOAT Spanish big men are produced to bully swaggy niggers in the zone and put them in their place
At least I hope Marc "the man" Gasol wins a chip with San Antonio

started watching basketball during the thuggets era, enjoyed watching the team and stuck around

M-maybe plumlee pans out or agrees to a sign and trade.
In all seriousness Jokic and Nurkic could never work on a same team, I'm just happy that both are getting heavy minutes now.

The sixers' 2nd round was honestly trash tbqh

That Jawun Evans pick that they traded to the Clips for $100k? That was from the Noel deal.

Bolden mite b cool, but other than that ehhh

Hostia es con h puto indio tiraflechas.Voy a ir a tu puta villa y mejorar tu genética indígena de mierda puto umpa lumpa

I thought you were going to say weed lmao XD.Jokic looks promising desu

>M-maybe plumlee pans out or agrees to a sign and trade
I think there's a larger than normal chance of him staying on the qualifying offer this off-season for about 4 million. wouldn't be bad at all to keep around at that price, or anything under 10 mill really.

>In all seriousness Jokic and Nurkic could never work on a same team
totally agree. i still like nurkic's game really though, so I wouldn't be upset if he continues to improve, and provide a nice rival for jokic in the division.

damn right he looks promising

HELLO FAGGOTS/CRACKERS, I COME FROM THE FUTURE TO TELL YOU THE TOP 5 PLAYERS FROM THIS DRAFT.....

1. JOSH JACKSON
2. DE AARON FOX
3. MARKELL FULTZ
4. LONZO BALL
5. JAYSON TATUM
NEGRODAMUS HAS SPOKEN

>JOSH JACKSON
He will be in jail after 2 seasons

Ball's father has singlehandedly cost his son millions of dollars in endorsements. I would not want to be him

>fox
>giles
>jackson
>mason

Kangs did alright, didn't they?

Wolves might as well sign DRose and become Bulls North desu

>get rid of one guard with bad knees
>sign another guard who is older and has worse knees

t. nike, adidas, UA jew

I think so. He played really well. Always gotta go when your stock is high. Not many players stay and actually get better.

Except he can literally go and get a shoe deal whenever he wants if his father's business platform fails - Jalen Rose

Fuck off kike

Don't worry, the Kings are absolute trash, have drafted nothing but trash, and have a terrible front office. The Lakers have the best PG of all time making their personnel decisions and for whatever reason guys really want to play for him. Sorry your franchise will always be irrelevant, at least you can look back on all the times you almost beat the Lakers but got "cheated" KEK

>I like how the Butler trade opens up minutes for Bjelica.
How? He doesn't play the same position as Dunn or Lavine, unless of course you thought the Wolves would have taken a PF otherwise. Deng will still start I'd presume, and that's even before FA.

I've watched every Nets game for a decade and I'm not going to stop now. Kenny Atkinson gets a LOT out of the limited talent he's got available on hand, and I expect Marks to make moves this offseason. He already has, I will miss Brook Lopez though.

You have to be athletic to be a guard.

Players never improve their draft stock by returning to college, Ivan Rabb also FUCKED himself for all the sensible reasons in the world.

Dunn has no upside, Lavine's knee exploded. Hope Markkanen is Dirk, but Dirk doesn't seem convinced and he loves Porzingis.

>The Lakers have the best PG of all time making their personnel decisions
Curry is working for the Lakers?

How many Finals MVP does that manlet have?

I'm not a Lakers fan but Lavar's joy for his kids is infectious, definitely gotta pick up some BBB shoes and a Lonzo jersey.

is there a sport finland doesnt dominate?

>Small Forward
>Does he have model good looks
That guy just looks average

Fultz would've busted hard in Boston since they have no Chik Fil A's. Smart move by Ainge to move back

How many triples did Magic scored in his career?
[spoiler]less than Curry this season[/spoiler]
Magic couldn't make it into Orlando's bench currently

Sacramento and Brooklyn are about to get good. Not this year, but 2019 and on they should be playoff teams.

When your face is compared to nigger faces you look like a fucking Adonis.

Dražen Petrović
Gone too soon ;-;

>tfw you pee on yourself at work

As bad as Billy King was, whoever is running Brooklyn now is doing a great job. Fleecing the lelkers for a 21 year old high scoring point guard (for a big oft-injured stiff who takes bank shots from 25 ft)

Have you seen your local Anime club?

reminder his football brother was bought by real madrid.

imagine if chicago never had jordan. It would be, by far, the worst franchise ever

>derrick white
>jaron blossomgame
tell me about these guys

You could say that about like 25 other franchises and their historically best player.

D-Leaguers

Fultz seems like his IQ may be hovering in the 70s