Chile goes up against portugal in the final and ronaldo proves himself where messi has failed

>chile goes up against portugal in the final and ronaldo proves himself where messi has failed

who the fuck writes this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

marca.com/futbol/champions-league/2016/04/29/5722f207ca47417c348b464e.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a deity with a wicked sense of humor

imagine all the donaldo >>>>missi threads we could make then

Vince Russo

Chile is better than portugal, but so was france and couldnt win anyway. Meme power.

>yfw >our literal Z team wins

penaldo version incoming.

Kek. Have you seen the latest Cornette podcast on him

I swear to god memes have influenced reality somehow

>Chile is better than portugal
Ahahahaha
They can't even win against Germany's Z team

Plot twist: Chile wins

>you will see either Chile, Portugal, or Germany winning this

literally my worst nightmare

And you couldn't beat Mexico's omega team

what makes it funny is that it doesn't even matter how Tsu does it. He can literally miss every pass, shoot every free kick into the wall/stands, slip while trying to do a step over, miss a 1v1 against the keeper but if he scores a penalty or scores off a team mate's great pass he'll still somehow convince people he had a great game

that ability in itself is godlike already

Mexico unironically played better than Chile

You don't even know Ronaldo's marketing has no resistance

Remember when he won Champions League player of the week when he didn't even play because of injury?

marca.com/futbol/champions-league/2016/04/29/5722f207ca47417c348b464e.html

He's a literal marketing fraud/mastermind

I find Cornette more entertaining and like him but I'm kinda more on Russo on the whole thing. He did create way more success in wrestling than Cornette did. Loved hearing him bury Bischoff though.

Kek, México played like shit, at most they had possession.

stay deluded. final will be Chile-Germany.

Ya finna pinheads

>Germany only needs a draw vs Die Afrikaner
>you guys will see a draw vs Cameroon
Screencap this. Have fun watching the most boring match and most cringy starting 11

I want Sup Forums to break itself apart again.

observation alters reality pham, that's how memes and quantum mechanics work, I'm not even memeing look it up

plot twist2: argentina is the secret final boss

>yfw Portugal can theoretically win the 2017 Confederations Cup, the 2018 World Cup and the 2019 Copa América

They won't win any of those

If Germany wins the group they'll probably play Mexico in the semi finals which is preferable to Portugal, so I doubt they'll draw Cameroon.

Löw doesn't care about winning this cup, probably is better for him to face Portugal, since it's a bigger challenge for this young team. I bet Germany is not even putting their best players in this game, maybe Leno as GK or something like that.

> Implying someone would cry over a Confeds Cup Final loss

Hack

*loses to Greece*