INTERVIEWS
>Roger Stone on Breitbart 6/8/16
youtube.com/watch?v=VCWotYlMwKM
>Trump on Hannity 6/8/16
youtube.com/watch?v=9rIwfFcFoIw

ENTERTAINMENT
>Tower of Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=swFAHLaPFxE
>Clinton Declares Victory over Sanders, but is she ready for Trump?
youtube.com/watch?v=qEt6Pbdoqgc
>Trumpinator
youtube.com/watch?v=QTbkbH3x7LQ
>Trumpcoin
youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/
>Farage: Hillary is a Crook
youtube.com/watch?v=aYsE88hmIbY
>FLASHBACK: Obama – “Hillary is a Liar”
youtube.com/watch?v=UTtizmetQMY
>Violence Against Trump Supporters
youtube.com/watch?v=DSVtE82Bkm0
>SLEAZY Tom Llamas leaves out HALF of Trump’s tweet
youtube.com/watch?v=SSvtyvD-MTQ
>2006 Hillary saying basically: "Fuck Mexicans"
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
>You Can't Trust Hillary Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=NKiQOyndzxQ
>YCSTT XXVI (America First)
youtube.com/watch?v=RGmZNlYtJsM

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
rallyfortrump.com/

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important updates

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHnDkyH12B8
youtube.com/watch?v=S9W0F2mz1jc
youtube.com/watch?v=e9RG7NYQa8k
youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/
archive.is/U1Jt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOVEMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=GHnDkyH12B8

Like clockwork

Can someone tell me how big of a threat Hillary is? I feel like people vote her just because shes a woman.

I really hope Trump got this

Hey OP

>This man is going to be POTUS
Adopt me americans,pls.

nth for Quing of Sup Forums

>fucking Aargau

I'm thinking of shilling for hill now. She has done things to prove she hates darkies of all stripes and I think if she won Israel would be wiped off the map.

Bye bye drumpftards

Merricans, few questions here.

1) Is it OK in a real democracy for an active president to endorse a running candidate?
This practice is considered antidemocratic even in fucking eastern europe - it's an act of pressure coming from the head of state.

2) What's up with Hilary-Trump ratings? I can't find a legit one here. Did Obongo's endorsement work?

>Trumpcoin
(((scamcoin)))

How much can one article shill?

I wish we could user

>Can someone tell me how big of a threat Hillary is?

Sneks for Trump, feed them Hillary's RATs

The media hypes her the first woman president eveer :DDDDDD

So you can expect that people vote for her simply because she sports a vagina BUT don't forget that there is still 5 months left until the election and Hillary has such a bad reputation and so many fuck ups that Trump has enough to attack her constantly. The debates (IF they ever happen) will be the best thing we've ever seen.

In my opinion, it is not okay, the executive leader shouldn't have any form of power or say on who his successor will be.
Obongo's endorsement actually backfired and the video of the endorsement is getting massive dislikes, his delivery was extremely forced.

Most consider it bad but you expect these things with Obama

Look up monster vote

DELET THIS

Plus OP is but buddies with fagshiem the dumb tripfaggot retard boy

Hillary's ratings increased slightly after getting the DNC nomination. As for Obama's endorsement, here's the like/dislike ration on her video on YouTube (where COINCIDENTALLY none of the comments will load)

why are you doing that in your shower?

are sneks good as pets? how much upkeep do they need?

my brother banned me from banting you

I wish want to write it somewhere "I've lived under God-Lord Trump's presidency for 4/8 years,during those years,I got married,wife gave birth,made more money,etc,best events of my life"

>awoo poster
>awoo poster sees Trump General at 295 replies
>awoo poster opens Catalog
>awoo poster sorts Catalog by Creation Date
>awoo poster starts refreshing Catalog
>awoo poster sees new Trump General thread
>awoo poster chooses awoo file
>awoo poster posts awoo file with awoovement
>awoo poster

What is Sup Forums watching this morning?

don't feed ted cruz's family to snek like that

How the fuck are you idiots voting for Drumpf? You have perhaps the most qualified candidate for President in American history and instead you go and vote for Drumpf who is bigoted, stupid, vulgar and has NEVER even held public office before. How fucking retarded can you idiots get?

Are the comments loading for anyone?

Should we watch Morning "Trump is a racist" Joe?

You better stop talking about my family like that you sniveling coward.

direct link for lazy fucks

1. Technically it's not ILLEGAL. But around these parts it is virtually unprecedented. Just one more taboo Obama went and shattered in his bid to secure his legacy.

2. Too early to tell with Obama's endorsement. Looks like the judge bullshit knocked Trump down a bit but Hillary did not rise in response.

No, it's been like that for hours.

>150 days til the general election
Can't wait

Trumps are the next ETH

any link to elizabeth warrens menopausal rage rant on trump?

MORNING JOE is on...
Why am I still watching this shit
Where are the times again where mika literally came, when Trump said anything to here?

realclearpolitics.com should give you a good overview of some polls. Wait a bit and see how it turns out, I don't think that the endorsement has that much of influence.

Realistically speaking, she SHOULDN'T be a threat unless some serious rigging ends up happening once the General Election concludes. From how it looks, just considering the literally endless criminal record she has, it's not hard to just start blowing doors open and letting all the traitorous scumbags who work with, under, behind, and for her burn in the light.

All Hillary really has going for her are low-ball insults, an absolute assload of money to throw away (which, honestly won't yield the results she wants - ever - considering how negative ads went in the past), and her women's/diversity card.

Even among the DNC, the deck is seriously stacked against her, and all she's LOGICALLY left with is a bunch of lobbyists, Obama crew members, and people looking to keep their jobs and put their heads down for her.

It's possible that we can get royally fucked over and somebody will rig her way to being the President, but honestly, a nation under her is a situation most government employees wouldn't - or at least shouldn't - want to see. They'll have jobs, alright. She'll maintain the mediocrity agenda and maybe fuck us over in a few places, but her administration just doesn't help anyone.

Sanders would be worse, but the DNC won't take a crazy USSR-obsessed Jew.

Trump's plan benefits everyone in SOME way, except for the die-hard Establishment members trying to weasel their way into Senate positions regardless of who gets elected. They'll be swept away under Trump and they know it.

Realistically, we've got this.

Well he clearly is, just listen to what he said about the Judge presiding over his case.

Do we know if it's intentional?

No they are cuck gymnasts at this pointing getting more cucked than we could have imagined.

Mika "Trump is a sexist" Brzezinski is almost as bad.

>Is it OK in a real democracy for an active president to endorse a running candidate?

Excellent question mate, I have been wondering this too and am unsure, seems wrong.

I don't know if it worked, but Obongo does have a decent approval rating, he's also gonna campaign for her, and I don't know if that's entirely legal either.

>No comments allowed
Hahaha, how can they make it more obvious that they're absolute phony shills, and not even real people?

fucking Morning Jew opened with it

Wolfshiem is someone I know from Christian General.
We're all friends in here niggiebiggiebobinnie.

Google has been intentionally manipulating the search engine to favour Hillary, Youtube is part of Google.

Maybe it is.

>almost as bad.
She's probably worse
Unlike Joe shitting on Trump she puts Hillary on a pedestal

>Morning Jew

What is Romania like?

yeah not trying to promote it but its good for counter narrative analysis

Could be that comments require approval

Calling it now. By July Joe will be 'forced' to endorse Hillary.

I see the conservatralian has altered his tactics.

i hope you're watching vie illegal stream, dont give the joe views

would not surprise me one bit

You will have to deal with that.
What Trump's win would mean is a narrative shift. It will allow the nationalist movement to continue for 4 more years and became normal again, which would effect Europe as well obviously.

Europe has it's own issues. America simply doesn't have the "hooligan" culture associated with nationalism like it does in Europe so you'll it'll be baby steps.

Normalizing Trump's narrative will have longterm effects on western politics.

1. It's fine as long as it's in word and not in any other respect.

2. Hardly. The Democrat Party is extremely split because of Bernie's establishment/anti-establishment narrative and general Hillary hate. I wouldn't look into any Trump/Hillary ratings until after the convention or at least after Bernie decides what to do with his campaign.

Decent threat. This election will come down to two things:

1. Who can play themselves as the lesser of two evils the best.
2. What the Bernie base does.

2 obviously relies on 1 a lot but it's a big enough chunk that it's worth mentioning and will decide quite a few states.

At this point it is pure (coincidence)

then please stop putting that scam shit in the OP, advertising is against the rules anyway..

>article after article after article coming out about us lately

we're getting pretty popular...

Stream only, no views for assmad Joe

Our current president has little interest in respecting the dignity of his office. He pretends otherwise but he primarily just wants to get his way. So that's why Obama doesn't care about what it looks like or means for him to throw in and interfere with his successor.

Obama is basically a more beta and ineffective trump.

>Trumpcoin
>youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ
>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/
Why is this in the OP?

whurr?

Get fucked. Anyone who isbn't American and supports Trump is even more asinine than the Americans who do.

Because it's literal trash and nobody here is dumb enough to fall for that shit
Go shovel it on /r/eddit

*** TO ALL UK M80s ***

How likely will a Brexit happen?
I figure it is a really important in the way of making europe great again

1. It isn't illegal but it's VERY looked down upon.

2. It's difficult to tell right now since because the polls have been so stagnant, they've been going up and down by 2-3 points as opposed to August/September when they will be all over the place since that's when the HAPPENING DEBATES will occur.

It's disgusting

>Trump is getting tired of being bashed
Come the fuck on Donnie.

>Trump is not used to getting bashed in the public

Are the comments for Obama's Hillary endorsement video not loading for anyone else?

Donald, Hillary. Hand over the polls.

fucking Morning Joe cuck saying Trump will give up
what the fuck

here's one I just saw, it is a bit older:

archive.is/U1Jt8

there's also that whole ((( ))) thing that caught on

while it remains in the OP, it remains being promoted
effectively making money for these scam artists so it should be removed

He can come on me any day

You mean the Trump coin thing?
Who fucking cares it's Trump Related.

>Republicans had a rough night because Biden AND Warren attacked Trump

>How likely will a Brexit happen?

Literally 0% chance. I don't like to go on about it because this site gets shills, but I'm letting you know the sad truth.

As Trump says, to beat the current systems you need a landslide due to the system being rigged.

Give up what?

How about you kikes work on our side for once so he doesn't have to get bombarded.

because its a scam, who cares if its Trump related? Some aussie makes it and shit spams it all over the place and has the name "Trump" in it doesn't mean it should be in the OP. Advertising that shit is retarded and most will agree with me.

give up the run for president
it's that bad

Pfft, every sitting president has endorsed their party's candidate during the general. Don't be naive.

It's not easy to tick me off. I don't get angry often. But you mess with my Donald, that'll do it every time. Warren you are a sniveling coward and leave Donald the hell alone."

>phenomenal week for the democratic party
aaand tuned out

Pro-Trump kikes like me aren't in the media.

Scratch that it's advertisement.
Sorry, I just copied from the last OP my mistake.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

I wonder if the Democrats have any plans at this point about how to attack trump. Because it's going to get old if it's just an alternating series of Biden, warren, sanders and Hillary saying the same variations of "he's a meanie racist bully! ".

It sounds pathetic, and all trump has to do is point out its weakness and then start to slam Hillary for her corruption. Something that matters a lot more.

This is why I'm voting for Trump. The people who don't support him all sound like whiney cunts

>I... I can't beweave you would suppote T...Trump!

HAHAHAHAHA

Morning Joe: "R U KIDDIN ME!!!"

Comments also not loading for me. Fucking Jewgle.

Monday can't come soon enough. I wonder what the media will do to try and mitigate Trump's attacks on Clinton's past.