>OFFICIAL ESSENTIAL BRIT/POL VIEWING
OFFICIAL ESSENTIAL BRIT/POL VIEWING
>OFFICIAL ESSENTIAL BRIT/POL VIEWING
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>Labour MPs John Mann and Dennis Skinner will vote for Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36496203

>COMMIE CORBYN SABOTAGES REMAIN CAMPAIGN
A B S O L U T E - M A D M A N
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/7189294/Remain-campaign-in-chaos-after-Jeremy-Corbyn-attacks-Project-Fear-and-dismisses-anti-Brexit-forecasts-as-hysterical-hype.html

>EU ON SUICIDE WATCH. ABANDON EU SUPERSTATE UTOPIAN DREAMS SAYS TUSK
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36429331

>Angela Merkel says she hopes UK stays in EU - THIS WONT BACKFIRE
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36436726

>NIGEL PUTS £1000 BET ON BREXIT AT 5/2
twitter.com/UKIP/status/738353996352618496

>Terrorists “Stockpiling Explosives In Europe,” Europol Official
i-hls.com/2016/05/terrorist-stockpiling-explosives-in-europe-europol-official/

>Tory election win over Nigel Farage could be 'void' due to expenses scandal, judge rules
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-election-win-over-nigel-farage-at-south-thanet-could-be-void-due-to-expenses-scandal-judge-says-a7060791.html

>JCB boss backs Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36485985

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/10/no-single-market-access-for-uk-after-brexit-wolfgang-schauble-says
youtube.com/watch?v=G0oVe7MCfRs
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/7189294/Remain-campaign-in-chaos-after-Jeremy-Corbyn-attacks-Project-Fear-and-dismisses-anti-Brexit-forecasts-as-hysterical-hype.html
youtube.com/watch?v=p3tUqRBiMVo
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-32224894
youtube.com/watch?v=p2gS98_HAds
youtube.com/watch?v=5DKEdkvxlq0
vid.me/H3Rj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for SHUT UP

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/10/no-single-market-access-for-uk-after-brexit-wolfgang-schauble-says

>literally a member of Merkel's cabinet
kek
Audi, Mercedes and BMW will shit down his throat for that one

Poppa bear was watching Nigel on Youtube the other day for the first time. He said he really likes the cut of his jib.

>Those polls

Holy fuck it might actually be HAPPENING how new are they?

A-are we actually going to leave lads?

Last night's Question Time, for all those who missed it: youtube.com/watch?v=G0oVe7MCfRs

#WeAllAreBrussels

>threats
Wow, this is surely going to work

Anyone got a link to a video of Eddie getting told to shut up? Can't find one.

Good. It stops the stupid Norway argument.

>He doesn't know how cucked the young generation is

It will work unfortunately

Do we love Nigel or wot lads?

where are those polls from? I can't find any official poll since the 6th.

Eddie Izzard is the best campaigner Leave has ever had.

>not even a terabyte
Kek

its on youtube

who's up for some rare Farages?

I think those are the 6th June ones. I think Leave will have won a few more points after yesterday. The debates and two high profile Labour MPs endorsing leave will have a big impact

I mainly focus on Hitlers m8

anyway, you got this ultra rare Farage?

>More labour veteran MP's vote leave
>No media attention

>One bimbo traitor conservative Mp defects to remain
>Main story for yesterday

Err.. Lads?

All we need now is for Russell Brand to use the word 'disenfranchised' and it's in the bag desu

Tremendous!

I have now

Don't worry. They will play the Austria Game on you too.
50.5% remain
49.5% leave
We either do a landslide victory or we fail. That's how Trump can win and that's how they were able to cheat in Austria.

>Eddie Izzard
What the fuck is that thing

>Reminder that 10 billion pounds net spending is barely 1 % of UK annual budget
>Reminder that economic damages caused by brexit far outweigh 1 % of annual budget

But sure, vote leave because >muh british empire nostalgia

>when Juncker passes more legislation

I made this meme of sleeping Farage

Bias as usual.

kek

Fuck me I'd love to smash Eddie Izards face in with a brick . Why is he even there?

>muh british empire nostalgia
Why do remain people always bring this up? Literally no one for leave ever mentions it, but remainers always go MUH EMPIRE for no fucking reason.

>thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/7189294/Remain-campaign-in-chaos-after-Jeremy-Corbyn-attacks-Project-Fear-and-dismisses-anti-Brexit-forecasts-as-hysterical-hype.html
Link 404s

As much as I want brexit, polls mean fuck all. To get an accurate chance of a Brexit, look at the exchange rate of £ and the odds on betting websites

youtube.com/watch?v=p3tUqRBiMVo

Context?

Is the ITV debate on Youtube? Missed it last night

i wonder who could be behind this

bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-32224894

In hindsight it was obvious that the election campaign was going badly wrong

He realised that unless Brexit happens, Whites in Britain will be a minority by 2050

Here we go with the little englander Empire nostalgia schtick again. The EU is shrinking a a proportion of the global economy and as a proportion of our trade. The horizons of this nation spread far beyond our immediate neighbours so why shackle ourselves to them?

>Reminder that the damage caused to the economy and to taxable income by wage compression is literally incalculable
>Reminder that 55% of our imports come from non-EU countries (and growing) and every single one of them is subject to tariffs between 10% and 30% because we're in it
>Reminder that the UK has never - not once - received more from the EU than it has put in
>Reminder that of the 72 times we have voted against EU legislation we have been ignored 72 times and had said regulation passed and then imposed on us anyway

Why are Pakis so based?

youtube.com/watch?v=p2gS98_HAds

I spoke to Farage's driver a few days ago and he told me about his routine

>tfw Nige leaves his house at 6am and doesn't usually get back until midnight
>tfw Nige is working 18 hour days to make Britain great again

>>"Most British people instinctively know they are not as good as people think they are."

-John Oliver

>Tory's upping their campaign in South Thanet
>I lose
>It's fraud!

So why doesn't Eddie realize him and his kind would be the first to be slaughtered in the streets in a predominately Muslim country? How long do you give him walking down the streets of Baghdad dressed like he was on question time?

>Reminder that 55% of our imports come from non-EU countries (and growing) and every single one of them is subject to tariffs between 10% and 30% because we're in it
This is the kicker for me. We literally pay out the arse on an increasing majority of our imports, just to remain a member of a stagnant union.

nobody even knows who he is over here or would take this private school cunt seriously

Is John Oliver the most cucked brit to have ever lived?

> (OP)
>Don't worry. They will play the Austria Game on you too.
>50.5% remain
>49.5% leave

This user gets it.
it will be sad to watch, but no way the UK leaves.
I will cry.

It wasn't him that said that. The Tories have been taken to court by the Electoral Commission over spending limits in South Thanet.

Reminder that being a little Englander is what made this country rule the world. We are leaders not slaves.

Also, we are all Brussels

>sterling has been steadily rising since March as support for Leave has grown

>bookies
>any more reliable than polls
kek
>England in the RWC
>Leicester
>Tory majority in GE
>Trump
Those odds sure are reliable user

nigga I was just making up a caption

He's a rich leftist, they live in their little upper class communities and don't see the problems with mass immigration.

Yes. He will not be allowed to return to New Great Britain under the rule of King Nigel I.

Daily reminder that all of the stupid women on QT may one day be on someone's jury service.
Daily reminder that these women will vote.
Daily reminder that women are a meme.

So the Americans get the dregs of our comedians?

youtube.com/watch?v=5DKEdkvxlq0

Nigger I live 2000 miles away from britbongistan and even I know the cost of remaining is far higher than that.
Read a fucking book.

Isn't that Rorkes Drift, where a predominantly Welsh regiment was stationed? Or is that some meme from Zulu (Great film) I can't keep this shit straight anymore

is that richard ayoade?

Do you think he will play all the holes at Turnberry?
>God Emperor and the Protector of the Realm shoot the shit at one of the God Emperor's courses

It had some Welshmen in it but it wasn't predominantly Welsh. It was an English regiment too.

>10 billion is the only reason to leave
Dickhead

Ah ok cheers. Still might watch Zulu before we put 40 points on Wales tomorrow though. That's my Saturday sorted

Sterling has not been rising, it literally just fell after a poll showed 43-40 to leave.

the bantz would be unreal

The average Remainian:

vid.me/H3Rj

Yeah Wales is very pro UK also pro Brexit looking at the polls, certainly more so than Cuckland.

Is that David Mitchel on the right?

I'm trying to upload the ITV debate from last night too. It's failed uploading 2x already, but I'll keep trying.

>John Oliver
>a man whose biggest achievement in UK comedy was being on the episode of Mock the Week that has the lowest ratings of any episode ever
>a man who only got his current job because Ricky Gervais didn't want it
>a man who had to cancel a tour after four dates because he ran out of money
>a man with teeth so bad he'd be eligible for braces on the NHS
>a man who had his most memorable line stolen by Justin Trudeau and now everybody thinks it was his
Thanks for taking him off our hands, America

Brexit aside, what can Britain do about its muslim problem? They didn't come from the eu and with their high birth rate in 50 years you'll be as culturally diverse as we are. is there any plan to deport unemployed muslim immigrants? How did they even get into the uk in the first place

De facto all knowledgable people agree that the economic damages far outweigh the economic benefits. But ofc vote leavers happily disregard informed people when they don't agree with their narrative.
There will still be tariffs if we leave. If you lower them the country will be flooded with cheap imports killing native UK industry.
Investing money in a common market and legistlation is not necessarily a bad thing, UK -being one of the largest EU economies- reaps many of its benefits.
The UK government has voted ‘No’ to laws passed at EU level on 72 occasions, abstained 70 times, and voted ‘Yes’ 2,466 times since 1999. In other words, UK ministers were on the “winning side” 95% of the time, abstained 3% of the time, and were on the losing side 2%. You can't seriously expect to get your way all the time.

What if we do leave, but the kikes create consequences that the remain side said would happen, and so everyone's like oh shit the remainians were right and we rejoin the Eu but this time the eu cuck us even more

>De facto all knowledgable people agree that the economic damages far outweigh the economic benefits
Ah yes, just like being in the ERM and joining the Euro.

>I'm trying to upload the ITV debate from last night too. It's failed uploading 2x already, but I'll keep trying.

Don't bother, waste of time.
Just shrilling bitches wailing personal attacks on Boris, because they have no real argument.

Nothing. I think the damage has already been done

better to die on your feet than live on your knees

hes believing in Britain even as a school boy

'Brexit makes perfect sense if you're straight'

What?

Literally what the fuck?
The EU isn't helping gay rights, that was all UK based.
t. gay

What is that pink hat-wearing dinosaur?

Seriously.

What is it?

>Just shrilling bitches wailing personal attacks on Boris

You realise calling them "shrilling (sic) bitches" is a personal attack?

EU is going to allow Turkey whether people want it or not.

Turks will be good for gays, eh?

The only two gay people I know, (they live together unmarried) were strongly against gay marriage for religious reasons.

Why did Eddie keep saying that "The UK came together!" like it was all sunshine and rainbows. From what I know the Welsh were dragged under English rule and not of their own free will and we all know what a mess Northern Ireland is. The mans a fucking idiot