"Watching sports isn't a hobby, user! Tell us, what do you do in your free time?"

>"Watching sports isn't a hobby, user! Tell us, what do you do in your free time?"

Wat do?

i also play videogames and watch anime

1, 2

I lift weights to impress you roasties

3, 4

I shitpost on sp

5, 6

Why the fuck do you care ? Are you two going to make out or not ?

eat captain crunch in bed and occasionally jack off to big dicked girls when the SSRI isn't killing my dick. i also have risperdal tits and have a heart condition (can barely walk) and literally an IQ of MAYBE 80

I contemplate suicide

7, 8

i masturbate to the thought of you two having sexual relations with unrealistically large black penises while you berate my lack of masculinity and tiny flaccid white penis that cannot provide erotic pleasure to godesses such as yourselves. better known as a friday night on Sup Forums

I learn languages, so far I'm close to b2 in german trying to read winnetou but it's hard as shit I dont know almost every other word.

And I'm also learning basic french cause I like to travel.

Also I can attest to the fact that 90% of scandinavian girls being hot meme is real , having been to sweden

also very ugly and on social security disability

I'm also into taxidermy, building a railgun and weird sculptures out of sticks in the woods.

Wanna join me in one of these activities?

i can't move much at all and am a subretard but can i watch that sounds cool

This is like me, but I don't play videogames.

wow mate

to be completely honest desu, Sup Forums is my main board but I actually don't really follow any sport besides the occasional boxing match and some eplel/cl, might also tune in for the WC final

Come to /lang/ user, you might like it.

>also very ugly
iktfb

will it help me learn rusky? I already got some basic stuff

tanning, shopping, reading fashion magazines, doing manicure and pedicure, and watching reality shows.

that's like goin to Sup Forums after only seeing spirited away

th-thanks bro I will check it out

>I already got some basic stuff
me too
cyka blyat xaxa! :-)

I did browse /k/ when I was underage for like 2 years before actually firing a firearm

both Sup Forums and /k/ have something in common tho. or at least had

We got a lot of people learning Russian in those threads, I'm sure someone will help you out desu.

thanks

once I'm done I'm going for either turkish or dutch

>tfw no chetnik gf

Good luck on your language studies user!

girl in white shirt > girl in grey shirt

t. retarded virgin

>shut it, you slaaaaaaaaaags

Ur waifu a shit
grey>white

"I masturbate to cute girls from Japanese cartoons about sports."

Women don't even have hobbies

why the fuck would you read winnetou, it's dated and drags on forever