Can I get a thread where people of Sup Forums argue about which Kanye album is the best?

Can I get a thread where people of Sup Forums argue about which Kanye album is the best?

pic related: i know im a fag but i like yeezus the most

I'm not a frequent Sup Forums browser, I'm visiting from /bant/ and /o/ mostly, but I imagine you guys get this thread quite a lot.

Late Registration is better

College Dropout is better

niggershit

Kanye is the least niggerly black person.

MBDTF > College Dropout > Yeezus > The Life of Pablo > Graduation > Late Registration > 808

MBDTF and Yeezus are his greatest shit IMO

College Dropout
Yeezus
MBTDF
These are his masterpieces

MBDTF > All of this other albums

Why do people pretend to like Kanye West?

MBDTF>Yeezus>College Dropout>Late Registration>The Life of Pablo>808s>Graduation

hes good

Why do people pretend to not like Kanye West?

Kys you pathetic Reddit rabble rouser

MBDTF>Yeezus>Late Registration>TLOP>Graduation>College Dropout>808s

College Dropout. Undoubtedly. Anyone who believes otherwise is either severely autistic or lying to themselves.

Lol come on yall, stop playin

jerking over popstars.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

i guess if you like ranking piles of shit in order of which smells the least awful you can.

Graduation and Yeezus are his best.
MBDTF and TLoP are both shit.

MBDTF > College Dropout > Late Registration > Yeezus > Graduation > The Life of Pablo >>>>>>>> 808

only when u stop playing and just admit kanye is decent at the least :^)

Why the h8 for 808

It's just not his best work. I like 808's, but his other work is MUCH better.

There is nothing to it, and the fact that you think it's his best shows how inept you are
Troglodyte

> Not liking kanye
> Reddit
Nah you must be 18 to post

>jerking over popstars.

>zzzzzzzzzzzz

>i guess if you like ranking piles of shit in order of which smells the least awful you can.

reminder 808s is his best album and no amount of circlejerking in this thread will change that fact

>yeezus
>college dropout
>late registration
>yeezus
>graduation

Yeezus>808s>MBDTF>TLOP>LR>CD>Graduation

The last time I heard Kanye he just talked about stupid whit while T-Pain 'sang' some catchy non-sense in between. If you weren't being told Kanye was good and you just found his albums on bandcamp or soundcloud I'm guess most of you wouldn't like it.

Yeezus would have been such a great album if he had chosen a fitting closer. Bound 2 is fucking horrible.

Yeezus is secretly his worst
LR is secretly his best

Bound 2 would have been so much better if not for Rick Rubin fucking it

TLOP is actually his best

MBDTF == Yeezus > TLOP > Graduation > Late Registration > College Dropout > 808 > Watch the Throne

tfw you put late registration as his second worst like some fucking pleb

Yeezus > Late Registration > College Dropout > Graduation > MBDTF > The Life of Pablo > 808s

I know some of y'all hate Yeezus but for me it was fresh as fck

Official ranking coming through
Graduation=MBDTF>Yeezus>College Dropout>Late Registration>808s>TLOP