Mfw Whites claim Asians are inferior because lack of empathy and no drive to explore

>mfw Whites claim Asians are inferior because lack of empathy and no drive to explore

These two qualities have been the downfall of your race. The drive to explore fueled colonization and the slave trade, giving third-world savages a fast track into White countries. White Empathy is also behind such disastrous policies as women's suffrage, the welfare state, and progressivism in general.

You are not superior because you have empathy and a desire to stray outside your homeland and see what's out there. These are yoir weaknesses. The reason your countries are slaves to the Jew is because the Jew has been smart enough to exploit these weaknesses.

Asians are proud, nationalistic, and firm believers in natural selection. Asians are now ready to inherit the world which you white morons so badly destroyed. And Asians will fix this world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
nydailynews.com/news/world/taiwanese-model-sue-plastic-surgery-ad-article-1.2431054
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_Bowl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek "Asians"

china won't inherit shit. they are past their prime and will soon go back to civil war like they always do

China's industry pollutes the air so badly it affects the whole world, especially the immediate area, and is completely dependent on western countries to buy their substandard crap. Japan and Korea are cucked. India poo.

You've painted yourselves into a corner.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Amerilards

why would you inherit it? you'll have to fight for it.

Salty whites detected. If you admit your weaknesses you might be able to reverse course and save your culture, but your stubborn pride won't allow you to.

>Indians
>Asian
Don't try to lump in your ancient Aryan cousins with superior Orientals

Thing is, without whites you'd still be partying like it's 1500, no disrespect intended.

Not that you're wrong about white empathy being our downfall or anything.

Yes, Asians are very good at being conservative and preserving themselves. While that is mildly admirable, a lot of people are good at it even those who barely count as people at all. An Abo with an IQ of living in the middle of the desert is equally good at carrying on the ways of his ancestors, is it really that impressive?

Certainly Asians will be able to preserve the technology that whites built, but they will never be able to claim truthfully that they created it. Then again, they have never been known to particularly value the truth.

with an IQ of 65*

>Iq of living in the middle of a desert
kek

Given that this century will see American naval dominance challenged once again, I find your claims laughable. You're losing the Pacific to China, and that's just the beginning.

The West was unwilling and unable to reign in some third-rate upstart like North Korea. We'll be unable and unwilling to reign in China. All the military might of the US is good for is blowing up and destabilizing backwards desert countries (the EU is even worse, though, but at least our weakness is in line with our policy and aspirations).

>If you admit your weaknesses you might be able to reverse course and save your culture, but your stubborn pride won't allow you to.

I'm not sure that we could. Whites are ridiculously empathetic, even when it's obviously harmful to their own interests.

Ironically, the fastest way to get whites to actually start to realize how much they have to change to compete successfully iwth others is to really learn a non-Western culture, but Westerners rarely do this.

I think this contributes to Western naivite about what non-Western cultures are like. The overwhelming majority of Westerners only ever get to know the most Westernized of non-Westerners. So they get a dangerously false impression that the average African or Asian is anything like their white-washed token non-white friend.

If every white person tomorrow magically became fluent in a random Asian or African language, the far right would come to power in every Western nation practically overnight. But this will never happen. So whites especially liberal whites will never understand just how alien non-Westerners/whites are, and will thus be dangerously deluded.

Maybe they will, maybe they won't.
But there's no point preaching to the Whites.
They regard every scientific/cultural achievement to be under their domain. Innovation etc.
So the East Asian is and will always be inherently inferior to the Whites. Shrugs*

The Asians will catch up only if they establish the institutions and mindsets that allow for Scientific progression.

For now, It's too early to tell

After whites become extinct, jews will go for asians.

at least we don't have street vendors making gruel out of sewer water and breathable air, fuck off chink.

this. these morons will literally throw their future under a bus for a short term gain.
so yeah, maybe if they could think ahead they'd have a leg up on the west, but they don't. they're brainless rats who cheat and try to cut corners on everything. i wouldn't count on them inheriting anything because by the time that comes they'll have wiped themselves out with the help of their own short-sighted greed.
But it isn't just their own greed. There are people in China who recognize the turbojewgypsy practices of others but they're too big of cowards to say anything. So yeah.
Asia's fucked. You're not going anywhere, pal. A pile of immigrants raping the odd skank has nothing on what you faggots are doing to yourselves and the planet.

You know, I've often wondered: why do Asians especially Koreans seem exceptionally jealous and bitter of whites?

Most non-whites are at least somewhat envious of us, but Asians again particularly Koreans seem to take this to an extreme level; especially for people that have no real legitimate grievances against us besides us having obtained more prestige than them.

Any answers?

It's because of your micropenis.

If you're talking about the Three Kingdoms fight, that was literally thousands of years ago.

Asians will be able to "preserve the technology" whites built. That is pretty pretentious to assume we can't build technology of our own and create a brand for ourselves. We have been relatively by ourselves until the last couple centuries and only significant contact we had with euros were second hand information passed down by merchants, and drifters. If you look at our history we have been fairly consistent of keeping up with the west and at times surpassing them. But I will give you this on a fundamental level white people are more ethical.

Very funny, but I don't think it's a penis size thing.

Well
But humana need empathy
Whats cancerous is The empathy we hold for niggers or other Races
But to advance we need empathy to our OWN Race, its called nacionalismo and subhuman chinks cant understand that

>Implying that Japan, the top-to-mid tier Chink province Korea and Singapore have dirty air

China is lately fixing its shit though.
Not too worried about them
Somehow, Sup Forums didn't get the memo and still have the same perception of China in the late 90s-to early 2000s.

Most probably they can get shit done. They are still in their 'establishing' phase (Post-War America, Pre-deflation Japan & post-war Western Europe), not having reached 'consolidation' and 'upkeep'

Koreans hate everyone but prolly the niggers most.

Why would you welcome Whites to come to your country, take your jobs/housing and fuck your woman?

Fucking cellphone grammar check

CHINA MAN

Nothing wrong with empathy as long as you keep your survivability. right now whites lost their survivability and ironically, the sandniggers that they hate so much will remind them they are not existing forever. The drive to explore was never a weakness. The more you explore the more you can exploit the new lands or ereas you exploring. Wether its scientific research or exploring space There is always somthing that you can exploit

>take your jobs

What jobs are whites taking from Koreans? 99% of whites in Korea are either native English speakers doing a job Koreans literally can't do, or are members of the USFK doing a job that Koreans would rather not do, judging by the small numbers of volunteers that the ROKA attracts.

>You're losing the Pacific to China

If the Pacific doesn't extend past the East China Sea, sure

>institutions and mindsets that allow for Scientific progression.

Yeah jewish prizes and medals like the Nobel Prize!
Remember when Obama got one for just being the first Black Muslim President of the United States?
I did.

Or the one time where a genius came up with the idea of restructuring 3rd world muslim shitholes to the point where the western world is not so attractive to immigrate for them anymore?

I don't remember that ever happening once.

>Autistics misinterpreting

>You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion [Islam] too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?

you better hope the muslims kill all whites

if white europeans become muslim it would end badly for everyone

Have you fucking seen conscription armies? No one in thier right mind or isn't a total fucking loser would volunteer for them.

>tfw relearning Korean to volunteer in it

Yeah but at the end of the day, you are STILL taking the jobs that qualified Koreans can do.

You do know that many multi-nationals (Mckinsley for instance) favour Whites over the locals, right?

>Muh European/American international degree
>Muh overseas working experience

Asians will just have to step up to whitey's level as usual. Just like China had to, just like Japan had to when they were still at feudal medieval tier and the Americans turned up and told them to start trading or get btfo.

>These two qualities have been the downfall of your race.

Nigga i know. Ive been saying that for fucking months.

Except it wouldnt be a problem if niggers and jews didnt exist.

We still have a much better chance at getting humanity to survive longer than you fucks, chinks cant even band together to overthrow all their totalitarian governments that allow their companies to pollute shit until they cant even fucking breathe

This has led me to believe that it may be possible that no life has actually progressed farther than we have, because anything intelligent and empathetic enough to want to explore the galaxy will also endlessly shoot themselves in the foot to help their lesser races

I said this exact shit months ago here but you retards cant even look at the bigger picture, you can only look at it to a point where it makes your yellow fever justified, and no farther beyond that

t. finn in USA

i forget that chinks don't know about history

If there is a Korean qualified for it they are in the US on an educational visa. Brain drain is very real, especially when the other option is to throw away two years of your life getting sub IQ retards to harass you for a war that will likely never happen.

On a related note, I'm sure Samsung America hires a disproportionate number of Koreans. Given the small number of employees we're talking about here, this seems like a poor excuse to paint whites as the enemy.

This is one thing that annoys me considerably about Asians and other non-Westerners who complain about white racism. Whites literally face the prospect of becoming minorities in their own nations within a generation. It would be surprising if there WASN'T at least a minority of whites who respond with hostility.

On the other hand, the tiny number of whites outside the West face considerable hostility despite representing no real threat to the local people whatsoever, simply because we make them look small or threaten their prestige or what have you by earning some money or occasionally dating a local girl. It's ridiculous.

I don't know a single Korean active politically but it would not suprised me if the losers who can't achieve otherwise are leftists. They spend literally thier entire lives in college being told and shown being a different race opens the door for gibmes. Otherwise they keep thier heads down and just study or work.

Also don't date Korean girls, most have nothing in thier heads and have an attitude about it. Especially ones that think they can get a ticket to LA on white dick.

le gutter oil

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

if this is what it means to be superior, i rather be cucked by jews

OP is not Asian. nice try, race baiter.

that girl is actually not a plastic surgery victim.

nydailynews.com/news/world/taiwanese-model-sue-plastic-surgery-ad-article-1.2431054

In the end, you didn't grow up in South Korea, your parents did not contribute to the prosperity of the Korean nation nor did you serve military conscription
Do you even consider yourself Korean?

Asians are pretty ducking scummy man I watched Markham Ontario destroy itself within 10 years because of mass Chinese immigration Asians that don't embrace western society are dirty rude and smelly scum with zero etiquette, Chinese from Hong Kong are generally ok though they think the rest of you are scum too

I think those kids have a case of Downs or something because the father has some decent lines while the kid is a fucking over steamed wonton.

Ps slavery was the Jews blame them and check your facts

I'm not Korean. What are you getting at?

... people work in Korea and don't claim citizenship, m8.

Exactly, and you are wondering why you are not welcomed in South Korea?

I just banged a Chinese girl from Thailand an hour ago. She was not ticklish at all. Tell me that's human

China just got out of poverty because American Jews chose to. Your economy is in deep trouble. In today's world we're all in the same boat anyway.

White people have higher peak IQs than Asians, but Asians have a better average IQ.

White people reach higher heights, but fall farther trying to make it there. We have more people on the street, but also more CEO's running big companies, and ones who managed to get out from under the jew at that.

White Europeans are arguably slightly superior to Asians in a few ways, this is one of them, another that they share niggers "never dreamed of a raft, or a shovel" mindset, yes.

Now that said, its really splitting hairs. Asians are respectable for their intellect, were not talking Australian Abos here.

We can respect them in their own continent however, we should close the doors to them also, even if they arent highly inferior, but only slightly, and who may actually be argued fairly by some that they are equal.

When its peak against average, its semantics. Put the chinks in accounting and the white people in research and development.

Also, it goes Chinese>Japanese>the rest

Asians arent all equal.

What does that finnish stuff in the book mean?

>empathy to our own race

nice try zika monkey

>this. these morons will literally throw their future under a bus for a short term gain.
Are you taking about 19th century England? Or maybe about
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_Bowl ?
>we did it to make quick bucks and set capitalism rolling
>but you can't
>be a good goy and restrain yourself what was good for us is prohibited for you

>China is dependent on western countries.
No my friend, you have it completely backwards. If the West were to completely disappear overnight, China would still have all of the resources, labor, and capital to continue producing goods like nothing happened. The only difference is instead of shipping their shit overseas for massive profit, they'd settle for slightly less profit selling to themselves. Meanwhile if China disappeared, the west would have to start from scratch on manufacturing and cultivating the necessary capital equipment and labor force.

FYI I was talking about the Intellectual culture that fosters and encourages scientific inquiry.

The Chinks are developing it.
The Gooks may or may not alrdy have it
The Nips are wasting their potential

The US actually remains a major industrial power, despite Chinese gains. This idea that the US has been totally de-industrialized is overstated.

>Be a gook
>See this thread
>Sup Forums once again fails to grasp the concept of difference between whites, "not enough creativity" memes.

China and other Asian countries have been conducting international politics with the "balance of powers" policy but the whites have resorted to the "common security" way. These political actions by countries impact social conditions as well. Ever since WWI has ended, the Western civilization put up "common ethics" for """peace""" and ignoring the fact that conflicting interests exist between nations because Weedrow Wilson wanted to be an idealistic retard.

The "Progressive" way of politics and society has led you to another World War, a handful if shitskins that are allowed to run about because no one wants to mobilize because god forbid you disrupt the veil of "peace" that you put up via organizations such as the UN and NATO. It also has led to the current degeneracy in your countries.
HOWEVER. This progressive system has allowed the US to sprint ahead while Europe is fucked by the very system of power balance the US has formed for you. Traditional progessivism has allowed you to come this far and now it is at cancer stage.

China, Korea, Japan, and India (the only asian countries that have significant global contributions, we can put up Vietnam in there too kind of if you want) has gotten behind because we did not embrace progressivism. We should. Until it leads to degeneracy like it has in the West.

Ultimately no race is "superior" when we speak of asians and whites because the fruits of our labor and accomplishments only exist because of the other. Asia would have never become anywhere near 1st world without US and Britain helping us and Western Civilization would have never gotten off the ground without the silver and gold zeal in China before the 1700's. Additionally if china never went full conservative and closed its borders and stopped its tech advancement, the world would be under chinese hegemony right now.

The US is like a house of cards where someone came by and kicked out the bottom 1/3 of it, but its still standing with a lurch, looking like it could collapse at any moment.

in the case of America, they will move factories to Mexico and Latino America where everything is cheap.

With globalization, no way Manufacturing will go back to America

The chinks would stay making the American products until the heat death of the universe, never advancing. The west loses China and we have to spend like 5 years retooling, probably less because of the amount of money that could be made driving everyone into a frenzy and be further ahead than when we started.

#Asianssofragile

>Western Civilization would have never gotten off the ground without the silver and gold zeal in China before the 1700's

What is Peru?

Good luck getting the NEET riddled west to invest in manufacturing again. You think those countless burger flippers demanding $15 and $20 minimum wages are going to accept their lives of relative comfort being shattered?

Nuclear war will take care of the chinese.

Mämmi is local deliquise that looks like poop.
Sauna is sauna. A very hot room to use for bathing.
Perheväkivalta is domestic violence. Finns are known for beating the shit out their wives.
Viina is vodka.

>Weedrow Wilson
Holy engrish batman

>implying Wilson wasn't the proto weedman

>Mämmi is local deliquise that looks like poop.
>looks like poop.
It actually is poop.

Oh and Viina is actually Booze.
Vodka is just Vodka.

You are either retarded or incredibly sheltered. Look at the amount of people working at Nip owned plants in the US alone and the amount of people laid off in the Rust Belt, the drive is there but the jobs disappeared. Maybe stop projecting your NEET attitude towards others.

and yet the Trump tards whine and complain about bringing back the cheap trinket manufacture jobs thats pay 10 cents a day

>manufacture =/= raw material production

Also the Chinese steel dump is proving to be hilariously disastrous for them.

Agreed, this why Slavs are master race.

>manufacture =/= raw material production
And what is it? Steel is basis of industrial pyramid. In what metrics US is industrial country? Amount of produced iphones? Oh, wait...

yes the U.S. has never been a major steel manufacture with the exception of the early twentieth century because of a lack of reserves, look at a chart for oil production of U.S. vs China and report back

>Implying that Americans can stand such soul-crushing labour

So US is gas station? Good to know that you set yourself on the same page with Saudi Arabia.

>any Asian country
>not a total shit hole

Pick one.

You fucking slant eyed gooks will destroy the world just like the niggers you are.

Japan
Korea
Taiwan
Singapore

Get wrecked, Fatface

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you spend all of your time researching about China but have no idea what we produce in the U.S. , we manufacture and export alot of machinery, engines, electronics, basically things that require a high degree of sophistication to an extent that the Chinese aren't capable of, otherwise they would be beating us in that department as opposed to cheap trinkety shit en masse

All of which the Germans/Europeans/Japanese are doing better

>Singapore and Korean air isn't dirty

Lmao, have you ever been outside your shithole?

Oh, we come on the ship they call the Mayflower
We come on the ship that sailed the moon
We come in the age’s most uncertain hour
And sing an American tune

I acknowledge Northeast asians have on average a higher IQ than whites, which is required in all these fields of study, we would probably rank higher were it not for all the spics and negros bringing down our scores

More indicative that raw material production is largely useless determinant of industrial capacity.

holy fucking shit you deluded cuck weebs need to be fucking gassed out of your own misery

Have you?
My country have no Abos and Haze ain't touchin' me and my greenery.

>Piss off Roo-lover

All I'm hearing are excuses, mate.
Question now is:
What the hell are you going to do about it?

that doesn't mean Chinese cars aren't pieces of shit, never said we have bigger oil reserves, we just produce more of it than any country in the world

Just because you chinks are soulless enough to not even consider that other races might be actual humans too, and dont let niggers in like we do, doesnt mean you're smarter than us

>Asian "literature"
I'm not impressed

We consider Whites and most other races Human if they conduct themselves as Human.

If they act like monkeys/degenerates, they will be treated like monkeys/degenerate.

A pig's still a pig, even if you put lipstick on it

it's a pretty good indication, though.

not letting a nigger kill you and rape your children is a pretty easy decision. if you can't make it, you aren't very smart.

you guys aren't making the decision...