China is superpower now and every countries are nervois about china's rapid economic growth. Good bye USA...

China is superpower now and every countries are nervois about china's rapid economic growth. Good bye USA. It's time of China.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/23/trade-with-china-literally-kills-americans-economists-say/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then we must join with them, it is the only way

Just funnel opium in to the country and watch them collapse again.

When they have a per capita GDP above $8000, we'll talk.

They already do. God stop embarrassing us.

There is absolutely no way China can become a superpower with all the nearby and internal geopolitical problems it has. India has a higher chance of being a superpower

I agree the world needs a change. Fuck the US

You think chinks will treat you south americans any better?

t. Pajinder Patel

Yeah, they aren't close and buy all of our stuff, different from you guys that coup our government to get our resources and our workforce for cheap to your multinationals

>your multinationals
The same ones that you do business with in China?

No one needs your resources, you dont have any.

Yet you speak English and enjoy American entertainment and post on an American website.

>No one needs your resources, you dont have any.
(You)
I speak 5 languages my friend. Knowing a language doesn't mean I should be a blind loyal stupid fat american

I hate both India and China equally.

But facts are facts. India has far less problems than China in terms of demographics, geography, internal conflicts and prosperity gaps. The problems they do share with China are still there, but not as severe.

Fucking finally, tired of holding everyone up now we can shift the responsibility to someone else. fuck all you bleeding cunts

china's interethnic and interfaith violence is nothing compared to wholesome massacre in india

>all the Lee Zhangs itt
Actually embarrassing desu

You realize China is currently raping African countries of resources right? They're basically doing the same exact thing the west was doing a century ago.

China? More like - vagina!

>You realize China is currently raping African countries of resources right?
So buying commodities and direct investing in other countries is the same as literally conquering and enslaving half of a population?

"Buying" "investing"

You clearly have not been paying attention to the news

China enslaves their own people and there are way more of them

so show me then, I fear I missed the new scramble for africa

>mfw china rightfully reclaims their position as the global hegemon from this fat spic shithole

t. Ping

The European countries that imperialized Africa also build up their infrastructure but took out way more resources than what the infrastructure was remotely worth just like China is currently doing.

It's no different than when the US ripped off native Americans for vast expanses of land in exchange for shitty beads.

right chinks are giving away free money out of the goodness of their hearts. Don't be naive.

>The European countries that imperialized Africa also build up their infrastructure but took out way more resources than what the infrastructure was remotely worth just like China is currently doing.
m8 there is a difference from actually direct colonizing and investing in a country.
>right chinks are giving away free money out of the goodness of their hearts.
No they are giving it for more money and for their commodities, but they are doing it respecting their government's and people's will. There is difference between actually colonizing and investing. Or do you think that Mexico and Canada are your colonies?

A wholesome massacre in India is just a massacre. A whole massacre in China, is far more than likely to be a non-Han native living in the Eastern or Western part of China that is heavily separatist. And thats the defining difference.

The only separatist movement India has is a Communism insurgency China planted during their conflict in 1962. But in that time, Indian nationalism surged. China has heaps of large separatist movements, all of them buffer zones protecting China from central Asia, all of them not ethnically Han Chinese and all of them living in poor areas that are particularly hard for China to control.

Let me know when China lets the yuan be exchanged freely.

>m8 there is a difference from actually direct colonizing and investing in a country.

The only difference is that 100 years have passed and you can't just straight up imperialize countries anymore without causing global outrage, but the nature of colonization is very much the same and China is massively lowballing Africa for resources that would be far more valuable to them in the long run.

>but the nature of colonization is very much the same and China is massively lowballing Africa for resources that would be far more valuable to them in the long run.
Yes, but that is the difference, actually their government that was basically elected and follow people's will do this and the people want to continue that way. China conquers through money and diplomacy. Meanwhile America basically says fuck the government, coups the fuck up of everyone and basically do the dirty work without any regard just for the sake of it. Sure China does has this aggressive police too, but for their neighbor countries. And not really like the US, which simply outstretches themselves, bankrupt themselves to enrich a few capitalists just for the heck of it. I mean you guys puppet-stated a whole subcontinent just because you guys wanted to

>that little outie belly button
cute

POO

I'm not gonna pretend like the US hasn't made many mistakes in the past, but believe it or not, US foreign policy has generally had altruistic motives when we went around sticking our nose in everyone's business because we already had the #1 ranked standard of living in the world immediately after WW2.

China is going around flashing candy in children's faces and fooling them in to thinking it's good for them.

IN

They do as of 2016

Update the memes

LOO

>US foreign policy has generally had altruistic motives when we went around sticking our nose in everyone's business because we already had the #1 ranked standard of living in the world immediately after WW2.
pfft hahaha HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAA oh pls I am going to sleep. You probably believe you guys are bringing freedom to the world and fighting ISIS right now in Syria

Buying goods =! Overthrowing their governments and making them colonies

>US foreign policy has genearlly had altruistic motives
>People actually beleeb dis in 2017

>civilizing Africans
>immoral

FDI != donations

China invests less in Africa than us and France.

>but believe it or not, US foreign policy has generally had altruistic motives

Don't Kashmir and the Eastern states have strong separatist movements?
Even Tamil nationalism is picking up in India.

There's a reason India had over 14,000 ethnic conflicts in 2016.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars
Wow just wait for retaliation lads, China never forget never forgives. America, Britain you deserve what would happen to you.

The retaliation is already ongoing, lol.

Keep it up. History says criminals always get what they are deserved.

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/23/trade-with-china-literally-kills-americans-economists-say/

Don't pretend to be a victim, America. Time has come and you feel this.

Everyone

China is not a powerful nation. China is not a superpower.

There is a reason China has not gone to war since 1979. They do not believe that war is beneficial. Chinese want to be rich before they are powerful.

The USA remains the sole superpower, and China is okay with that. Fear the day when it is not.

It feels like son is praising father when I see Korean posts a thread about China.

Well modern war a bit a different thing than it was in the past isn't it?
Terrorism and infowars or something like that.

And yes, I am a Zhang. studying abroad

We Chinese do not want to be a superpower or war. War is bad. Everyone just wants to be rich and happy.
The USA has 20 carriers. We have 1. China isn't trying to challenge the USA because China will only lose more that way.

So stop fearing us and talking about how supposedly powerful we are. Chinese do not want that

spoken like a true sneaky chinaman

Without power and military power country can be conquered, see Libya and Syria.

all you need is the rumor of one atomic bomb and nobody will mess with you

There's only one superpower, the USA. Keep up the delusions, stinky chinky.

>$7924
Actually it's just a little less than $8000.

>Wow just wait for retaliation lads, China never forget never forgives
That must mean you're also in trouble for carving off pieces of Manchuria back in the 1800s. :^)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

Wrong.

Russian empire has been destroyed, paid for all it sins in revolution, communism times and ww2 also 1991 we paid enough I think.

We Chinese like Russia. The problems of the past are forgiven

Siberia is not valuable anyway

China has given away Mongolia, parts of Kazakhstan, Manchuria, and Pakistan since 1950. There's just no reason to fight over scraps of tundra and desert

t. Zhang

We actually had no involvement in kicking China around like a football back then, it was mostly you, the European powers, and Japan.

Didn't they put a limit on overseas capital a few weeks ago?
That will probably hinder their influence.

America was a part of it, don't deny. But Japan were the most brutal of course.

>America was a part of it, don't deny
How so? The most we did was join in the international coalition that suppressed the Boxer Rebellion. Afterwards, everyone demanded huge indemnities out of Beijing, but the US only accepted half a payment and then invited China to send their students here for schooling. Which was downright gentlemanly of us, while at the same time you, Britain, and Japan were scheming to take as much of their clay as you could.

I'm glad we're still using chinese characters

>Yes, but that is the difference, actually their government that was basically elected and follow people's will do this and the people want to continue that way

>China's government
>elected

ITT: One CCPbot with a lot of proxies

This. China #1.

russia stole outer mongolia and manchurian coastline