Is she, dare I say it, /ourkai/?

Is she, dare I say it, /ourkai/?

I remember wishing for her to die in every single episode of DS9.

she sucked Dukat's dick so she'd fit right in on Sup Forums

even better, she gets to live with the knowledge that she fucked the space devil and almost led her led her entire civilization to ruin

Friendly reminder that Anjohl Tennan did nothing wrong.

#notmykai

>she gets to live
she dies

>Ira Steven-Behr: "Guys, how do we take our beloved main villain and turn him into a parody of himself by going full 'DUDE PAH-WRAITHS LOL'???"
>Ron Moore: "Just fuck his shit up..?"
>Ira Steven-Behr:*snaps fingers* "SAY NO MORE SENPAI!"

how could you just chop of your neck ridges like that, you'd think there'd be important arteries in that shit

If Dukat is Trump and Kai Winn is Hillary, does that make Sisko _Jeb?_

he must've been so happy to finally be able to turn his head

Ben Carson obviously

captain, what does the scouter say about garak'spower level?

IT'S
OVER
NINE
THOUSAND

#NOTMYKAI

I'm sure she forgives you

i dont think a single trek character made me consistently as pissed off as she did

i imagine living under trump would be similar

>i dont think a single trek character made me consistently as pissed off as she did

Shows how good of an actress she really was and how perfectly cast she was for the role.

she was a much more cerebral villain than for example, muh borg queen

Woah now, Sup Forums I'm pretty sure is only full homo for Bashir.

b-but muh borg queen!

Watch it, Winnie

I know people call Jadzia a slut but I feel like Kira slept with way more guys. Like she had to of fucked at least four brown haired samey looking Bajoran dudes.

Jadzia slept with more people in one night than Kira ever did

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you mean her Bachelorette party? Because I'm pretty sure that Hawaiian guy fucked Morn. I mean he would be stupid not to, Morn is irresistible.

>want to rewatch DS9
>can't bear watching that season where Kira cucks Odo with the kai

Odo and Kira are an awful couple.

True, it was unrealistic. But it was also painful to watch when he WASN'T able to get her, cause then it was too real.

There were some great things about seasons six and seven, but overall a lot of subplots feel like rushed messes where they were trying to tie up loose ends as quickly as possible.

>can turn into anything
>still long for a single waifu you cant have like an autist.

Reminder that the biggest cuck in the series is Garak.

>gets cucked by his dad so he can never see his beloved Cardasdia again
>gets cucked by Damar when he killed his qt beard
>gets cucked by Jadzia, a cripple, Leeta, a girl with autism, and finally Ezri

the only hole garak ever loved was julian's boipucci

>makee this same thread using the Chloe man image
>..is she... our guy?
>instantly get banned for 3 days

The true story is that you should blame Rick Berman.

>Rick Berman: "Terry Farrell is fired for not letting me grab her tits. Make that Dookie guy kill her off or something."
His character can't really recover from murdering a lead.

Thats true. His claustrophobia causes him to hate most other holes.

>tfw he aged like milk soaked shit

what did she even do wrong, I honestly can't remember

Nah dude. I would still hit the fuck out of it.

She was smug.

Sup Forums can't stand smug women.

This and only this.
If her character was male he would literally be "based" and "literally did nothing wrong".

>The true story is that you should blame Rick Berman.
>Rick Berman: "Terry Farrell is fired for not letting me grab her tits. Make that Dookie guy kill her off or something."
>His character can't really recover from murdering a lead.

I'd have to disagree. If anything, it was the only good move towards "Dark Side Dukat".

I actually liked "Covenant" but in the end, they just fucked it up with those last few episodes.

nah its because she's religious.
notice even dukat turns to shit the instant he becomes religious.

Dukat sucked at the end because he didn't even have a motivation beyond "I'M EVIL".

Winn was great because she always believed that she was doing the right thing, and her religious convictions were a huge part of that.

>Dukat sucked
nope

>basically a background extra in his first couple appearances
>ends up giving his life to save the entire alpha quadrant

Best character in Star Trek, hands down

>i dont think a single trek character made me consistently as pissed off as she did
>i imagine living under trump would be similar
I've got some bad news for you.

Say what you want about Kira and Odo, but that shit is still better than Ezri and Bashir. Fuck that shit. Suddenly now that you are in a different body youre going to sleep with a guy after you busted his balls and cucked him with a Klingon?

Hits too close to home since my father has been addicted to synthahol my entire life.

>bombing a building for children in a space station is justifiable
>hating on the peaceful empire that is trying to keep the wolf away from your door, while also granting you a richer connection to your gods than you've known for centuries
>calling a hourglass shaped object an orb
Fuck Winn, fuck the Bajorans.

Dukat already fucked Winn and several Bajorans tho.

The resolution to the Kira/Odo plot in the finale was abysmal
>hey, we have demonstrably seen that people can be turned from liquid to solid and back to liquid again. Rather than investigating that, fuck it, let's drop everything

She's the Donald Trump of Star Trek

>Blonde
>White
>Woman
>Lifelong politician
>Finally reaches what should be the pinnacle of her career only to be sidestepped by a black man.
>Has relationship with a man who is the antithesis of everything she claims to support.
>Dies before she can retake control of her planet.

Pretty sure she's the Hillary Clinton of Star Trek

She's so quintessentially Hillary that I'm surprised I haven't seen more memes in /trek/.

She false-flags schools, creates the Bajoran ISIS, kills dissidents, literally willing to sell her soul to the devil(s).

In fact, Kai Winn might actually be morally superior to her in some ways.

After all, she did originally want the Prophets to talk to her.

Don't insult the holy tin foil hourglass my child

WHOA fuck my first ORB experience !!!

Literally just saw Trump getting hit by the secret service and one of them was Teddy Cruz.

ORBS ARE FUCKING SPHERICAL!
WHAT ARE YOU?

HE WANTS TO END THE GAME?

You know what else is spherical?

Deez nutz, and you dont see anybody on Bajor worshiping them.

>It's a Bashir ends up in the 24niverse and helps Jack Bauer kill some terrorists episode

Okay, but for real, I would lick the sweat of this mans balls if he asked. I've never been this attracted to a 3D person before and I am actually really concerned about the current state of my mental health.

We get it lad. You're gay for bASShir. What's for me to say?

Just let it go. Homosexuality's a sin in his religion anyways.

>
>(You)
>
I'm not gay for Bashir, if other Star Trek actors were in TV shows I watch I'd

>It's an x episode

Them too.

This isnt just me being gay for a dude. This is me being worried I'm going to end up being like that one tripfag who bought Joseph Gordon Levitt's clothes just so he could smell them. What is the line between a celebrity crush and fine ass madness Sup Forums? also im a girl so no homo

Well, if we were in the Federation, you'd be cured by sundown.

If we were in the J'naii homeplanet, you'd be learn to love your insanity by sundown.

But on this planet, unfortunately suffering may be in order.

What's your favourite Star Trek movie and why is it The Undiscovered Country?

For me, it's because it manages the entire spectrum between comedy, political intrigue, action and heartwarming nostalgia the whole way without feeling cluttered like other attempts I can think of (RotS)

>MIIIIIYYYLLLEEESSSS!!!? Have you seen my Vulcan Pine Tree of Dire Misfortune?

Right, so I'm just going to keep a bunch of pics on my hard drive and then hang myself if I ever think about buying a pair of his shoes while I self medicate with vodka at 4am.

Thanks Trekbros!

TUC is a great one, but it's aged a little ungracefully in my opinion.

The script is fucking phenomenal though, and I think it was probably the 2nd or 3rd best by an objective standpoint.

Still think the original Wrath of Khan is the best.

Here's what you do:

Find the most tom-boyish looking arab chick with a skinny tall frame and tell her "my dear doctor" and pretend she looks like a doctoral student you knew.

Work it into unironic roleplay or something.

That's the best I can do. Otherwise, a lobectomy could be in order.

>TUC is a great one, but it's aged a little ungracefully in my opinion.
Do you mean the effects and such? Because I think it's beautiful on Blu-Ray, I'm not sure if they remastered it (it doesn't mention it if so), but it could have been filmed whenever the last time they did practical effects movies, except perhaps for the zero-gravity Klingon blood, but that could have been ignored if they kept Klingon blood pink in TNG and beyond.

I think you mean Garak.

Its plain and simple