Mexico

Ecuador
We used to border you, you know

Mexico

Aztlan

Bolivia, the cuckest country of LA.

Hungary probably
But what happened to Bolivia??

How did Bolivia lose that much territory to fucking Paraguay?

What happens in Bolivia and why is it so amerindian

i don't know :^)

Why was Bolivia bullied so badly?

Spics are greedy fucks who exploit the weak

bolivia is pretty much an indio nation state
conquistador's never died out

>says the burger

Soon.

el boliviANO

They were so fucking weak, that a governor from a brazilian state alone, that was 1/5 os the population of bolivia, just sent the local militia to anex some land and ended up with the whole acre region

Fuckers talking about Bolivia like it's fun and games. We got a Syria potential shit in our hands. And the only ones that can stop it is us. Nobody else has a military force around here. Not funny at all

youtube.com/watch?v=LzKZWEVVS3E

Bolivia, my very nice and very cute friend, deserves to have a sea.

fuck me, this is borat-tier

the tierra hermosa del desierto atacama

literalmente no hay nada malo de bolivia

Srsly guys this aint funny. Bolivians are going to diue because of their meme president that literally takes Sup Forums posts seriousy as "international support". Not even kidding. They are going to attack us and get reckt the fuck out of existence because our military is fucking indoctrinated into remove kebolibiab

Any resistance to the BoliviANO master race is futile, since they've been destined since the beginning of time to take over the earth. In fact, you should already be prepping young BoliviANO bulls for all of your female relatives and acquaintances.

Is that a bolivian CHAD?

All Bolivians are chads

Based people. Shitty as can get government. Evo is not leaving power without some sort of battle. Cap this. It's going to happen. A full regiment of bolivian special forces goes for some WHO chilean police post at the frontier, and our Senate, nazi as it is, will order to level a city in exchange.

Is the Bolivian government really that bad at the moment?

Doubt it. You would just kick their asses again

Kek. Evo is sending troops into our territory so they get caught and claims that our country doesn't respect them. Memes aside, he is being pushing it since he got into power but now he is going out.

Please, Chile. I'm begging you. Don't hurt Bolivia.

We wont we are not animals

Bolivia has god on their side.

You remember the kirchners? well... the bolivian government is a hundred time worst.

Oh shit is he aware of the world? Fucking hell he is paki pajeet tier. Triggered af. Remove Evo

But he is a Chad, you cannot remove him.

>But he is a Chad

youtube.com/watch?v=0o6jWcbZf5I

Wasn't there some crazy Bolivian dictator who was gifted a horse and then basically gave away all the land the horse stepped on the map?

Lithuania

China

The Netherlands

Too bad i lost the map showing their territory losses over the years.

Not Paraguay?

what do you mean, bro?

:>

germany

netherlands
>tfw no oost-friesland
>tfw no vlaanderen
>tfw no frans-vlaanderen

>Chile's enemy is fucking Bolivia

LOL.

Brazil really did the world a favor by denying Bolivia those hideous borders. Thank u Brazil

it is like Tibet. Much of the country is a plateau in which only natives adapted to great altitudes can thrive.

Hungary

t. essentially false flagged at least 5 incidents to get involved in wars

that's a peruvian that was introduced by lat as a meme

Even lost all those sexy colonies, because they all wanted to be independent.

No, we still managed to cuck them. They had better weapons, more planes, german generals,etc. Our soldiers didn't even had shoes.

Us

Bolivia