Whats the deal?

Whats the deal?

the birth of a meme

WITH THE NIGGERS

How did Kramer know so much about everything?

Seriously. He always seems to know everything about every subject.

Why were Jerry, Elaine and George friends with Kramer when he was about 10 years their senior?

Kramer would be all over infowars

I have friends that are 15 years older than me (closing in on 40s) and through out my life most of my friends have been 10 years or so older than me. I think I ever only had 1-2 mates that were about my age.

>no gf
He just has a lot of free time.

There's a line somewhere in early season of Seinfeld where Kramer yells to Jerry "THE ALTERNATIVE MEDIA THAT IS WHERE THE TRUTH IS" and I saw this for the first time during Clinton v. Trump presidential race.

Some coincidence.

>mfw spotting Cuddy from House M.D. and Sylar from Breaking Bad.

Wait, I never realised the Risotto Broad was Cuddy. Weird. But Skyler was pretty hot in Seinfeld, and of course Courtney Cox

She rocked the exact same tobacco smoker voice back then too.

Haven't spotted C. Cox yet.
>mfw the ending to the S05E01 with Jerry in the bed whimpering about his limp dick
I laughed real good

That is not at all unusual once you get out of your teens, kid.

Well, Cox comes later on in the 5th season. And she's a pretty prominent character on the episode, you won't miss her appearance.

It's probably a jewish joke about the working class having no time to think because they work all the time, and no work bums being able to figure every thing out by doing nothing.

This meme has always been shit.

Jerry only says "What's the deal" four times throughout the entire show's run.

kinda weird that skylar, saul, gretchen and walt were all in seinfeld. that and a couple of side characters too.

WHATS THE DEAL WITH THIS GUY?

Vic Mackey of the Shield was in Seinfeld too.

Kramer was likeable and talked and listened to everyone. The others hated their friends, avoided them and would never listen to them. They would only listen to themselves.

Well said. Jerry, Elaine and Gregor seem very toxic under the surface even against themselves.

>Whaaat's the deal with big fat titties?

>that fucking quote
everybody is thinking about it Jerry

These were always shit.

nah

Yeah, sorry to tell you. They read like bad parody.

Nice opinion, pity it's wrong

You probably put a lot of work into those. Stick to what you're good at.

Age doesn't matter when you get older. *Wink wink*

I fucking hate elaine, should've just had a 4th male character, all of the elaine subplots were the absolute worst.

HE'LL SLIP AND SLIDE ON THIS BANANA PEEL
HA HA HA

the jazz musician who couldn't do oral was topkek imo

It's really not that uncommon once you leave high school, little buddy

>Gregor

He seems to read a lot of weird stuff. He has that medical dictionary, "astonishing tales of the sea" and "astounding bear attacks". He also reads Jerry's vcr manual in one episode.

HOLY SHIT LMFAO I didn't notice I wrote fucking Gregor hahah im fucking dying of laughter

Jerry: What's the deal with instant mashed potatoes?
Gregor: BY NO MEANS UNDERMINE MASHED POTATE IT CRUCIAL SUSTAIN FAMILY DURING GULAG TIMES

IT WAS GEORGEE

>isn't that a little bit sexist?

I agree. The actor was bad (couldn't into physical comedy at all so far) and the stuff they have written for her is bad.

>whaaats the deal with mommy i want some milk?

>tfw ywn fuck a young Teri Hatcher

pleb

elaine is top tier

What are some other goat sitcoms.

I got Curb already waiting for me after this.

Arrested Dev any good?

>Arrested Dev any good?
You bet.
AD really is its own thing, and it's brilliant.

Good to hear