The smartest man in the world is holding a gun to your head. Ask him a question he can't answer, you live. Else...

The smartest man in the world is holding a gun to your head. Ask him a question he can't answer, you live. Else, you die. What question will you ask?
It cannot be a personal question, and you must know the answer. It cannot be a paradoxical question. He has to answer correctly. “I don't know” doesn't count as an answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fla-QobHzwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the scenario itself is a paradox because unwarranted murder is not an intellectual decision therefore the smartest man would not pursue it. if he was in a psychotic state he wouldnt be the smartest man in the world anymore. ergo i would just say you do not exist and there wouldnt be a gun to my head anymore

>Ask him a question he can't answer, you live.
>He has to answer correctly. “I don't know” doesn't count as an answer.
Wut

I would ask him what the most northern point of human inhabitants live. A vast majority of people are terrible at geography, so I think there would be a good chance of me winning. The answer is Alert, Nunavut, Canada.

Intelligence and Knowledge are not the same things. I can easily pick an obscure fact I know (like what was the name of Alexander the Greats' cup bearer) and his intelligence is no guarantee that he would know it. Now if you said he was the most knowledgeable it might be different

Who's on first?

Since he spent all his life studying to be the smartest man, I grapple gun from his tiny hands, teleport behind him and shoot him in the lung. I'll also say "pssstt nothing personnel kid" in which he will point out how that's wrong and die of asphyxiation.

Tell me what you dont know.

Does free will exist?

I wish to be beaten half to death

Finns confirmed best posters.

>What have I got in my pocket?

What is the average speed of an unladen African swallow?

t. man that has a gun to my head

I'd probably ask him some obscure trivia question. Maybe I'd ask him something about the Silmarillion, but then again he may be well-read considering the fact that he's supposedly the smartest man alive. In that case, I'd only ask him something a true autist would know--something like "What is the name of the third level in Banjo Kazooie?" or "What was Zezima's first 99?"

This situation doesn't make sense.

There are plenty of questions for which the answer is simply unknowable to man. Questions about objective morality, for example.

He has a gun pointed to your head. I wouldn't try being a smart ass.

>I wouldn't try being a smart ass.
I'll die as I lived, thanks very much.

just doxxed the finn

How many freckles do I have on my penis?
no matter how intelligent he is, he wouldn't know because I'm not gay and don't have a fetish for showing my penis to people holding a gun against my head

ask him to repeat the name of this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=fla-QobHzwg