INTERVIEWS
>Roger Stone on Breitbart 6/8/16
youtube.com/watch?v=VCWotYlMwKM
>Trump on Hannity 6/8/16
youtube.com/watch?v=9rIwfFcFoIw

ENTERTAINMENT
>Tower of Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=swFAHLaPFxE
>Clinton Declares Victory over Sanders, but is she ready for Trump?
youtube.com/watch?v=qEt6Pbdoqgc
>Trumpinator
youtube.com/watch?v=QTbkbH3x7LQ
>Jeb gets cucked
youtube.com/watch?v=abfLDg_7Hjo
>Farage: Hillary is a Crook
youtube.com/watch?v=aYsE88hmIbY
>FLASHBACK: Obama – “Hillary is a Liar”
youtube.com/watch?v=UTtizmetQMY
>Violence Against Trump Supporters
youtube.com/watch?v=DSVtE82Bkm0
>SLEAZY Tom Llamas leaves out HALF of Trump’s tweet
youtube.com/watch?v=SSvtyvD-MTQ
>2006 Hillary saying basically: "Fuck Mexicans"
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
>Trump Raps
youtube.com/watch?v=rSV2oBUOWgo
>You Can't Trust Hillary Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=NKiQOyndzxQ
>YCSTT XXVI (America First)
youtube.com/watch?v=RGmZNlYtJsM

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
rallyfortrump.com/

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important updates

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZJyIztXX3Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=XmMATKLEiaI
youtube.com/watch?v=g5ozxVdBbmA
primarymodel.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=H7ggTFfNVT4
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
youtube.com/watch?v=FqzBI0OBnTI
baqiworld.com/2011/10/watch-fox-business-live/
youtube.com/watch?v=dbjH8TgSBvI
youtu.be/wWwOAsow_C0
youtube.com/watch?v=V1IbnJmpR7M
dailycaller.com/2016/06/09/potential-hillary-vp-pick-thinks-her-town-is-too-white-and-too-wealthy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for Hillary

Whats Trump doing today

AWOO~

But is this a movement?

Rally at 8:00 pm EST

Queen of pol

Mika is fucking insufferable

First for BEST girl.

that's a nice awoo

youtu.be/ZJyIztXX3Bs

I just don't get it. Why the fuck would you vote for Trump when the most qualified candidate for President in recent memory and someone who has been fighting for the American people for 30 YEARS is offering the next 8 years of her life to helping the American people with progressive reform?

It's gonna be a hell of a few days

THE
WORST
ABUSER
OF
WOMEN

SHE'S AN ENABLER, FOLKS

Because she wasn't fighting for the American People. She was fighting the American People

threadly reminder for you bigots

HIGH ENERGY

Would be fun to go to one of them.

Come on straya, why don't you terrorize Brit/pol/ instead?

I just don't get it. Why the fuck would you vote for Clinton when the most qualified candidate for President in recent memory and someone who has been fighting for the American people for 30 YEARS is offering the next 8 years of his life to helping the American people with nationalistic reform?

can't wait to watch the jews double down on their shilling after monday

USA: 'Fuck Trump, Viva Mexico' - Mexico fans celebrate reaching QF of Copa America

Hundreds of Mexican football supporters celebrated reaching the quarter finals of the Copa America tournament outside the Rose Bowl stadium in Pasadena, Thursday, after their 2-0 victory over Jamaica.

youtube.com/watch?v=XmMATKLEiaI

Shut up Spain. All you people have done is bring slavery and disease to the rest of the world.

eighth-rate nu-male Thunderfoot wannabe detected.

Fuck off Zionist, you come from a terrorist state.

And flamenco, don't forget the flamenco.

youtube.com/watch?v=g5ozxVdBbmA

Can I get some rare Ted Cruz pictures? I will give a couple rare Trumps in return.

THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR DONALD TRUMP

>local news covering the tweet exchange
>show Trump tweet about Obama endorsing Hillary
>DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
>don't show Trump's reply

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

list of bilderberg attendees just came out and there's not one POC REEEEEEEEEEEEEE bilderberg so white

Those judge comments really backfired
He is dropping in the polls radically now.
Was to expected since the most centre candidate always wins since Nixon

And how the fuck is Trump qualified? What public office has he held?

Threadly reminder to not watch or give (you)s to Morning Cuck.

13 bongs until Richmond Coliseum rally

Good Shit

I thought you wanted me to fuck off.

Almost as horrifying as this

not really, the media is the driving force only because it benefits Hillarys narrative

>Behind in all the polls.
>Disorganized campaign.
>Asking the RNC to do all the groundwork normally done within a campaign.
>Campaign running out of cash.
>So much fun to come when the tax returns finally come out.
>Unstable, thin-skinned babby-boy.
Trump General!

primarymodel.com/

>Trump isn't really running, Trump can't win a primary, Trump can't win by May, Trump won't get 1237, Trump won't beat Hillary...

This, they are just straight up delusional at this point.

Bilderberg also so jewish but you don't see people complaining about THAT.

(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=H7ggTFfNVT4

I watch Fox & Friends now:

hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

They're gonna talk about the Hillary/Trump twitter fight in a minute

I'm surprised they publish it at all.

Commie Sanders with his negro pets says campaign is 'still standing' during DC speech.

Democratic Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders dismissed claims that his campaign was over, during a speech to supporters in Washington DC, on Thursday, despite media reports confirming his rival Hillary Clinton has received enough delegates to win the nomination.

youtube.com/watch?v=FqzBI0OBnTI

Based.

that picture triggers me every time I see it

I can't stand the shilling anymore

It feels like I'm stuck in a Hyperbolic Time Chamber with this fucking judge bullshit

Mornings with Maria is also god-tier

>I watch Fox & Friends now
By all means, keep your ostrich-head jammed in the same network that so accurately predicted the last 2 presidential contests.

I'm worried guys

Bill Clinton has all the sex appeal of a hill of rotting skunks.
Hillary? She's a veritable Mount Everest of them.

its not that bad once you discover the whole story

is there link for that?

Melbourne pls go

fucking hell I want to smash that cunt in the glasses

>People still say Trump isn't really rich

One of the two engines on his 757 are worth more than your typical upper middle class home. When will this retarded meme die?

I know the whole story, but the media won't stop screaming racism and fucking NO ONE, not even Trump will mention La Raza.

baqiworld.com/2011/10/watch-fox-business-live/

Dislike this filth: youtube.com/watch?v=dbjH8TgSBvI

About what, concern troll #59702?

>it's real
fucking hell

what a cuck

>not even Trump will mention La Raza.
This has been driving me insane for the last 3 days

Do you think they ever had sex? Do they still?

I don't even think they sleep in the same house together.

he hinted at it in his press release where he stated that he was going to put the case to bed.

Thank friends, I actually hate fox & frineds, but at least they aren't actually shilling against Trump like Morning Cuck does

This is a long shot but does any user have the picture where Trump is saying "lets build a wall!" to Congress and they say you were serious about that? lol no and then Trump does pic related

I've only ever seen it posted once in the beginning of this trip i thought it was funny

The Cruz and Rubio shills we had are out of work but you still got 5 months to go.

>implying
As opposed to what? Listening to Morning Jew ceaselessly shit on Trump? There's nothing wrong with tuning into Fox when the shilling starts.

I honestly haven't watched much news ever since this shit because it was getting to be too much, I can only hear "OMFG DRUMPF IS RACIST FUCKING HELL #IMWITHHER"

not mine thank AJ at muhfilters for pointing it out. gotta spread it.

MSM has REALLY turned it up to 11 right after Hillary's prepared teleprompter speech. youtu.be/wWwOAsow_C0

Just so we're all on the same page. One candidate said mean things about a judge, the other is under an FBI investigation. Guess who's the hero?

Are people gonna fall for this BS again?

>giving him (you)s

I'd definitely like Trump more if fucks like you weren't so unpleasant.

It wasn't even a foreign policy speech, it was a Trump speech.

Goodnight Trump Gen.
Hopefully Trumpeter or another namefag will pick up the threads.
Godspeed.

Fox and Friends is alright I guess, but it's more of a family day show then it is about actual politics.

Bilderberg's new strategy is to make sure to talk about Hillary, no matter how irrelevant of a story it is or how hypocritical she looks.

My money's on it backfiring spectacularly.

>It's a think tank, anyone can join :^)

The media was always going to do this to Trump, or any Republican, but especially someone who stood against their corporate, amnesty, outsourcing interests.

Trump fights back by seizing the narrative, making clear the extent of her corruption, and attacking her and the whole system. Attack the media; people already hate them too.

If you can't cut down a tree, sometimes you have to burn down the forest. And that's how we win. We can dance away; the Clintons and the power brokers pushing them can't and won't leave their comfy woods.

Nobody predicted McCain would win in 2008, stop revising history. Also Obama's re-election wasn't really clear until like the 3rd debate when everyone kinda realized Romney just threw the whole thing.

IF IF IF IF IF IF

>youtube.com/watch?v=V1IbnJmpR7M

yeah, i almost vomited when they covered a story about justin beiber a minute ago. FBN looks good so far. I think this will be what I watch in the morning from now on, as long as they don't start shitting on Trump every day

Hillary Clinton - "The Israel Wall is a fantastic idea!"

Hillary Clinton - "The Trump Wall is an awful idea!"

Hillary Clinton says US need to secure borders, and illegals should be deported

>I'd definitely like Trump more if fucks like you weren't so unpleasant.
We get a lot of shills here, how are you supposed to tell whether THIS concern troll is a genuine person genuinely concerned about things, or a shill attempting to gaslight? Please tell me, I'd LOVE to know.

Fox Business is honestly extremely balanced surprisingly when it comes to it's news.

Mornings with Maria is comfy af when Huckabee comes on time to time.

I'm getting sick of these GOP snakes

>Trump's birthday is on Bernie's final defeat

Meme magic, I swear

Fuck Mexico, Viva Trump

He's just mad because his software is outdated

Trump knows what he's doing
>Relax

love how white liberals are always telling minorities what they should be offended by. like the washington redskins shit. so much manufactured outrage over the "racist" name then like a year later they finally report that 9 out of 10 natives arent even offended by the name.

Meh shill spammers are annoying tbqh but there are also a lot of dumb kikes who just keep spamming the same garbage copypasta over and over each thread.

>DIE WHITEY DIE

Since 2009, HUD has been attacking Westchester for not being sufficiently racially diversified, which resulted in a settlement between Westchester County and a New York-based group called the Anti-Discrimination Center.

The settlement mandated the county to build 750 units of affordable housing in 31 of its richest and whitest towns. Westchester County Executive, Republican Rob Astorino, inherited the settlement from his predecessor and eventually found himself in a legal battle with both the Justice Department and HUD.

“We’re in federal court again and it’s getting so outrageous that they’re literally trying to muzzle me from speaking out against what HUD is doing and that’s a frightening proposition for anyone in America, when the government is trying to use it’s powers to silence opposition and that’s what they’re doing,” Astorino told The Daily Caller Tuesday. “So that’s one aspect. The big thing is just that now HUD through it’s rules is now trying to get it’s claws to every community and socially engineer the makeup of suburbia.”

dailycaller.com/2016/06/09/potential-hillary-vp-pick-thinks-her-town-is-too-white-and-too-wealthy/

That's not the point though. The news media's job is to report the facts, not make shit up based off of spoonfed soundbytes.

Even Sup Forums's journalism 'standards' outed the judge's affiliations within 24 hours of the story breaking. The ackshual media should have done the same and put the story to rest in less than a third of that at most.