Why is Sup Forums not Sup Forums?

So far no one has called me a subhuman here and everyone replies politely to my threads. Also Sup Forums allows generals exclusively made for and by shitskins like /sag/, /MENA/ and /carib/. No one seems to mind. Why is Sup Forums so tolerant of non-Whites/third-worlders? How are you not affected by Sup Forums's ideologies? Serious question. Mod, pls no ban.

Subhuman street-shitting shitskin
Take the poo in the loo

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

STREETS

1. Lefty white users take refuge from Sup Forums here
2. Proportionally more non-whites than Sup Forums

Fuck off Rajeesh. Learn to POO IN LOO.

>be indian
>predominantly tamil/dravidian
>the river that your country is named for: the indus (greek translation) occupies only a tiny part in the north while the majority is in pakistan
>use a vedic symbol on your flag, another symbol from pakistan
biggest we wuzers ever
fuck bharat

t. Mohammad Patel

By your logic, Europeans who take pride in the achievements of the eastern roman empire are larpers too, since constantinople is a turkish city.

That's some retarded "Logic" right there.

Well it's yours, not mine.

It's not though, Chang.

People here are more intelligent than Sup Forums users, and are interested in different cultures, rather than just shitting on them.

>0.000000000000000000001 is greater than 0

It is though

god that was a good comeback

NATION

Yes, that's correct.

>So far no one has called me a subhuman here
then you have not met ikibey yet.

many reasons, one of them being that we didn't get raided by le_donald and memeright Youtube communities

>constantinople is a turkish city
but its not even called constantinople?

How is he, haven't seen him post recently

Sup Forums is an American board, Sup Forums is not (compared to most other boards, that is). That's it.

And Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro are old-ass ruins today.

Indians are subhuman

>american education

Just add a few more zeroes

I am affected by "Sup Forums's ideologies" even if I don't go to Sup Forums

That board is ass but it doesn't stop me from having fascist sympathies

I unironically like the diversity here, it's a nice place

That's a really good question. Rate this flag first, tell me how accurate it is.

I love that shitting on India and Argentina are one of the things that bring other countries together. It's good that there's a baseline of acceptability.

>Sup Forums
>white

That's actually a pretty good representation of New York.

because this board is majority non white

I'm white. Mostly....

>Thoughts regarding poo in loo memes
Well, I'm not going to deny that open defecation is a serious problem in India, but consider that while 28.9 percent of the country shits outside a loo (2015 stats), the kind of Indians you see on Sup Forums (who can afford internet and stuff) clearly falls into the other 70 percent. Most of them don't really know that a very large part of the country practises open defecation because they live in cities and shitting outside the loo is very rare in urban areas, literally non-existent in some cities like Kochi, Shimla etc. People who grew up in rural areas (like my father) know about it, but most urban people would actually be very surprised to know that India has among the highest percentages of people not using toilets in Asia (although it is not the poorest country in Asia). Until I started browsing Sup Forums I thought it was only something the extreme poor would do and the number was less than 10 percent. But this opinion is formed in our minds because we live in cities, while over 60 percent of the country lives in villages. Anyway, the government is finally doing something about it and plans to make India open defecation free by October 2019.

Diversity is our strength

>achievements of the eastern roman empire
lmao

i've seen him a few times last night
leave /balk/ and /hell/

Two and the half hours and still not banned for politically incorrect thread.

I know this is mean, but there's something terribly amusing about you typing out a serious and well-written reply on the subject of street shitting

We are enriched

Because I'm a libertarian and I don't hate immigrants. I like anyone who comes to this nation and defends the constitution, and all the Indians I've met have been upstanding citizens.

move to a white country and say you're white
[spoiler]I did[/spoiler]
[spoiler]t. paki[/spoiler]

Sup Forums may be unironically more racially diverse than this board.

I want to fuck Venti so bad