>not specifying rose or jersey color

for me, its black 9

>13
ayy lmao

>not picking 1 or 3

>as a european, you will NEVER experience american high school sports
>you will NEVER be star of the high school football team
>you will NEVER be homecoming king
>you will NEVER have the entire school chanting your name as you score the game winning touchdown
>you will NEVER have all your bro's pick you up while the cheerleaders watch and wave their pompoms
>you will NEVER go up to your head chearleader gf after the match, sweaty and covered in grass stains and dirt, and kiss her
>you will NEVER go to an after-party with slutty 16 year old girls left and right feeling the highs of winning the game
>you will NEVER get your gf so drunk she decides to 'have fun' with you and her best friend Stacey

Neither have you

Dlelt this

>Challenge: thrust only once into each one of those pussies and dont orgasm till the last one
Possible?

would wife no 7

>not picking #4

fuck yall

11. She has a face homely enough that I wouldn't come to the conclusion that she's cheating on me later on in our relationship, causing me to preemptively cheat on her further ruining any trust we have for the rest of our lives despite the fact we'd stay married out of spite and just occasionally fuck other people. I'd have a happy relationship with 11. There's other homely chicks too but their faces are a bit too homely.

>4
A man of refined taste.

i don't know which one i want so im just gonna roll

*Blocks your path*

god i love our girls

enjoy your shitty euro nonexistant sports, fags

>you will never date one and get in your convertible and drive to a high school party by the lake and have the time of your life

13 and 5 reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i hate women

They all look like ayy lmaos or part of a cult.

#14 masterrace reporting in
anyone else is just gay
>13 ayyyyyyy