youtube.com/watch?v=-K5h0bVCakw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. white guy
2. gets cucked
3. the end

Oscar bait

>game show
>It's called reaching
>Goal of the game is cute girls have to reach things out of their reach and the things get progressively higher and more unreachable
>they get lifelines and power ups like a gun to shoot things down that they can't reach
>spin off show for men
>same basic concept but the men just commit suicide for being short

A ship at sea comes to port and spreads the black plague. It follows the hysteria of the people as they follow their doom.

It's a sex-based game show hosted by Anri Okita.

Monday through friday at HBO.

A show about a boy who goes through some kind of traumatic experience and decides to dedicate his life to destroying the human race. Six seasons, starts with him in early adulthood and ends with him as an old man. It's a wacky concept but it would be as realistic as possible and really grounded in terms of characterization. The protagonist is not a supergenius, just extremely motivated and devoted to his cause.

I had an idea for a show called Time Nigger

>Starts off with the car experiment at the parking lot in Back to the Future
>McFly and the professor are distracted doing whatever
>a crackhead nigger was hiding in the bushes watching them
>He uses the opportunity to jack the Delorean
>"wuz wit all dese button n sheeeeiiittt?"
>somehow manages to work the time machine
>Proclaims himself as Time Nigger and goes on adventures in the past and future with his crazy crackhead antics and hoodrat lingo

no you didn't, you just made that up

No it was an idea I had for some years. I remember telling my one friend about it and what he thought. He said I'm retarded. I told him he's a faggot. He called me a faggot. I threw a glass cup at him. He said wtf. I said sorry I was just playing. The we watched Reanimator.

Reality show about furfags.

Reality shows about the dregs of society seem to print money (honey boo boo, duck dynasty, virgin territory), and this is a segment that hasn't yet been capitalized on.

Probably been done. But a writer is writing a show about a guy but some other guy is actually living that life. But the writer is writing a show about a writer writing a sitcom about a writer writing a show about a guy but some other guy is actually living that life, but that guy is actually the original writer.

oh yeah, I will order pizza, and green haired girls can be sexy if they are sluts

There is a nigger in the walls

Following an apocalyptic white genocide, redneck mutant chickens struggle to run a watermelon farm.

Are they wearing tank tops?

sure why not

The Thing on the Doorstep

Why hasn't Lovecraft horror been adapted to the big screen?

>Monster in the Closet
>Sitcom about a family who lives with a monster that lives in the youngest son's closet
>monster is a closeted homosexual
>hilarity ensues

My roommate had the idea for a show called "Secret Second Family", a sitcom about a business man who works in 2 different cities on alternating weeks and maintains a family in each location. Each family is ignorant of the other and hilarity ensues as the man tries to keep them from finding out

This is show pretty much already exists. Squidbillies.

A baby is placed on a pentagram in the middle of a field, a circle of masked people surround him, one of them steps forward and kneels.....he aims the knife.....he goes to stab the baby....suddenly we see the knife stop, he cant move his arm an inch, the circle around him gasps....they back up.....

BABY POV (fuzzy): 2 figures arguing....we see that one looks like an angel but with black wings and the other one looks like a teenager from the 80s.

80s man: What the fuck did you do?!? Why???

Angel: Not like this.....

80s man: You broke the rules....this is heavy...no fuck heavy This is fucked up!!!

Baby POV eyes closes and we hear the 2 of them attacking the people in the circle, screams and sounds of people and limbs falling on the wet grass.

FAST FORWARD 25 YEARS. NEW YORK CITY.

youtube.com/watch?v=-K5h0bVCakw

We see the same eye open...its a grown man laying on a bed....he grabs a smoke and sighs....

Man: Im up im up....

We see 2 ghost kids from the 1800s with a ball waiting to play...

Credits are the man walking down ny and seeing ghosts from all eras pass by and look at him.

He is a psychic detective that wants to find out who he is and whiy he was saved.

I've written several but nothing I will show here. You niggers will not steal my precious ideas, you bereft of originality, limp dick cunts!

that's probably smart you're such a smart guy

Terrible creativity

You just described every Louis CK standup show

It's the year 2070.

After NASA predicts that a massive asteroid will destroy earth in 30 years, humanity must move off of planet earth. When people find out that there is no possible safe way to colonize another existing planet, they realize what they must do.

They build a new planet from scratch.

A mob series where the main character is stuck in a Groundhog Day time loop.

why not just make sure the meteor goes by on a day where earth isn't in the way. We move all the time

Not a bad idea but still it needs a conflict, a hook..you know something that makes me want to see that shit every week.....

I fucking got it!!! The future society has developed an AI that is used in everyday life..well shit goes Skynet and the AI controls basically the entire fake planet.

The plot would revolve around the rebels from all over the world trying to reclaim earth literally, continent by continent.

A modern day adaptation of the life of Diogenes, the story stars a hobo philosopher who insults the president, masturbates in public, knocks Black Science Man on the head and calls it empty and walks around in the middle of the day with a flash-light looking for "a virtuous man".

>Living on campus
>About a guy that just came out of high school and live in a shitty dorm somewhere in the US
>Sort of sitcom, most gags are about the interaction between the main character and the other neigbourghs, event that happen or the location (dorm is shitty, there's hobo living in the basement, price raise so people get angry or stuff like that).
>main character have a direct neigbourgh named Mac, that's not going to uni and just scamming the state. They're good friend and often hanging out/drinking beer on the roof of the dorm when it's sunny talking nonsense.
>season 1 start as a funny sitcom but the more it grow the darker it get as the main character start drinking and taking drugs to forget he's living in a shitty dorm.
>show's less and less a sitcom, still funny but in a darker way.
>End up with main character dying in a drug deal.

a show like big bang theory except instead of successful nerds with jobs and girlfriends it's unemployed neck beards that wear fedoras and instead of a hot blonde girl there's a sassy black woman

a man is trapped in a convincing simulation of reality, the only proof he has of this is a undefinable assurance of this.

There is no one coming to rescue him and no one will share his belief.

I dig this idea

Yes?

Ok I want to watch this shit, like right now.

This would actually be groundbreaking, just show the dudes posting memes or having a 3 day argument with some other fedora.

It could be the Seinfeld of our generation....just imagine a whole episode in real time of the gang doing a quest...with them peeing in bottles included.

But I have seen into the future....The Fedora show becomes the biggest thing...now we have Fedora Con where hipsters dress up as autists and they have panels with the main cast HAHAHAH everyone loves to meme with them HAHAHA some of the cast members begin their movie careers HAHAHAHA mugs toys, video games, songs dedicated to them, thousand of deviantart pages, millions of fanpages and likes....a few years go by and the show is stale and cancelled.....in a couple of months people forget about it and move onto the next fad....

and 2 broke girls is still on

Well, maybe someone will post a real idea.

Upstairs Downstairs, a new gameshow hosted and devised by David Brent

A boy's father moves to a new town to investigate strange weather patterns. The boy realizes that the strange weather is tied to the emotions of three girls. Thunder, Tsunami, and Tornado. They all fall for him, and now this boy has to balance this love triangle and weather the storm of love or else catastrophe will engulf the nation.

A boy falls in love with a girl. Unable to confess, he asks his black best friend to do so on his behalf. The two hit if off and the MC sells his soul to Satan to be able to take revenge by making his black friend impotent. That same night he wins the lottery, and the gold-digger bitch "falls" for him anyway, rendering the whole transaction moot. He must now go on a quest of epic proportions to prepare for the day Satan comes for his soul.

Like Lost but on a boat.
A whole bunch of people wake up on a commercial cruise somewhere in the middle of the ocean anchored and seemingly out of fuel. No one can remember the event that happened prior and as the resources become scarce aggressive tribes form hoping to take the boat for themselves also theirs spiritual shit, pirates, and a massive twist at the end.

>guy is a loser
>talking to his friend how he can never get a date
>sees a hot chick walk by
>he wants to meet her but can't think of anything to say
>he noticed she's a dog walker
>friend tells him to buy a dog so she can walk it and that would be a good way to meet her
>his landlord won't allow any pets
>the man wears a dog costume and hires the dog walker to walk him

(Also she's blind I guess)

It's an HBO miniseries in the Alien franchise.

>set on a remote underground moon colony
>the company is sending a representative to the colony to renegotiate its trade policies, as the colony is dependent on Weyland's services
>the colonists are distrustful of the company for their corrupt and secretive reputation
>the company rep also brings a bribed-out scientist to help reassure the colony government and a journalist to document the negotiations
>the journalist resists corruption and tries to get on the rep's bad side
>the negotiations break down, but the guests have to wait several months for the next passenger ship to arrive
>in the mean time acids have been eating away parts of the colony infrastructure and mysterious deaths start popping up
>we find out an alien was introduced to the settlement, but we don't know if it's intentional
>the local colonial marines get picked off one by one
>the colonists have to find a way to battle the alien whilst investigating the mystery of how it got there and who let it happen

Meet The Khans!

A sitcom about Genghis Khan living in tents in the middle of attacking some towns.

It's basically like two and a half men, but the half men is a chinese kid that it's implied he rapes repeatedly, and all the random sluts that come and go are chinese slaves