ITT: albums literal brainlets like to pretend are good

ITT: albums literal brainlets like to pretend are good.

good album

ITT: albums literal brainlets can't understand how actually good they are

Two dubs that confirm contradicting statements. What does this mean?

wrong

Found the brainlet

Excuse me, but if you cannot appreciate the piece of art that is sunbather than you're a legit retard who should go back to the mainstream trough and eat up that literal shit. You weren't meant for this greatness.

>sunbather is bad

Sincerely,

lovely non-arguments everyone

>lovely non-arguements everyone

Samefag

uuhm no try again sweetie

>My IQ is so low that I can't grasp the technical beauty of sunbather and appreciate how utterly perfect it is so I go onto Sup Forums to shitpost and shit up the place in hopes of lowering other anons IQ's to my dangerously low level

Good post OP

Screenshot you fag I bet its

(You)
(You)
(You)

false

Screenshot you fedora posting cuck

lol why should I? ask the other guys who posted, I'm not fucking posting screenshots on here

Nice argument, faggot.

>brainlet

Ok then see and don't fucking deny it and not provide proof.

>posts about IQs and metal albums on music boards
>can't figure out how to move out of his parent's house

not him, but dude literally what makes you think these comments are from the same person

take that back you filthy soyboy

He's literally posting the same fedora cuck shit and he won't provide proof, therefore, it is him.

no!

>all nu-male albums
really makes one think

Both of these.

this whole thread is just a dick measuring contest in disguise as a battle of "who can reject the most popular albums".

Fuck Sunbather i cannot express how god awful this album is

people who listen to Deafheaven have brain damage

nice arguement faggot

whats wrong with it

blackgaze for non-metal fans

is there a blackgaze for metal fans??

I think you meant to say metal for non-metal fans

lmao and so? that doesn't make it a bad album at all

hating deafheaven for no apparent reason is so cringe lol

Liking edgy glorified screamo is so cringe

>using screamo as a blanket term for all music with screaming when the term has an actual meaning that is nowhere near Deafheaven
I don't even like Sunbather but man you sound stupid

Hey now. Leave Metallica alone.

He screams the entire album tho, you can't even understand it.

It's screamo, faggot.

your favorite album

Quintessential nu-male core

that's not what screamo means, quit talking about music like my mom
Also are you really discounting an album because you can't understand the words? Do you only listen to cleanly produced English music?

jokes on you, I don't have any

How can it be art if you can't even understand the message they try to get across?

Do you really think that music's entire message is contained in the lyrics?

Not him but....you sound so pretentious bro. Do you only like shitty music because its shit and not many other people will be listeninng so you ffel smart and special?

Well we understand through words, so yes.

I'd love to hear your explanation tho.

I don't even know where to start woth this, you honestly shouldn't be allowed to post an a board where music is discussed

Do you really think you can pick up hidden messages from musical sounds?

What about all of the music out there with no words? Is it not art because there aren't words to define the message? The point of music like Sunbather isn't to listen to what he's saying, if it was then they'd make you able to hear the words (is he even saying words?), the point is the music as a whole.

do you really only listen to music for the lyrics?
do you really not listen to any classical or ambient or techno or house or noise or music that isn't in english

>you honestly shouldn't be allowed to post an a board where music is discussed

Yet here I am, posting and having fun.

You literally can't even explain which proves my hypothesis that you're literally talking out of your ass.

not him if lyrics are the only thing that matter for any message in music then just read poetry/literature

Thanks for replying to the one rando and not the person who's been talking to you this whole time but what do you want me to explain all you've done is shown that you only listen to a very narrow amount of music and apparently don't even care about the music aspect of it at all
also what he said

>reading

>being this oblivious to bait

The music is just background noise for the lyrics.

>t. virgin

please tell me you're not the same user as

Audio books are the highest form of music

I wasn't sure until

Not him, but I (and any music listener/connoisseur) can detect changes in emotion via the melody, shifts in volume (from loud to quiet) and the imagery I picture listening to said piece. It's not as hard as you think to easily convey a message or idea via instrumentals, and resonate with said work due to its message.

>screamo is just music where the vocalist screams

not then why wouldnt every song just have the same background, since they are not as important as the lyrics?

black metal faggots are butthurt that their shitty music was spiced up and made mainstream. literally the only reason dudes say sunbather sucks.

t. brainlet

Wow this is edgy

I don't get it. It's a good album.

I like really good heavy instrumentals, but I don't like to listening to music without vocals because it doesn't feel the same.

Is there a genre for cathartic pariah who crave companionship but hate social pressure?

sunbather

this is how you know someone can truly understand and appreciate all types music

It's pretentious garbage.

Everyone on here is only pretending to like this dumpster fire.

>I don't like a thing so everyone else must be pretending to like it

I'm not alone, assberger.

>More than one person has an opinion therefor everyone shares this opinion

do you really believe people do not genuinely enjoy this record

The majority is always right.

You're just an edgy contrarian faggot who needs to move out of home.

>the majority is always right

Your favorite album is bad!

>being this new

OP said brainlets, not soyboys

it's pretty good as a half-ass metal fan. i like the genre-bridging ambition, desu the contrarian haters are way more annoying that any of their fans ive met. keep trying to justify what a pure true patrician you are, literally missing the point of art. black metal/shoegaze is begging to be explored and they will probably go down as pioneers.

Strong responses ITT.

Mastodon, Opeth, and Deafhaven all are terrible.

Opeth, self pity in metal?

Mastodon, grunge rock with mediocre metal riffs and musicians who have admitted to HATE metal?

Deafhaven, shitty production to makeup for their lack of skill with songwriting to evoke any real sense of emotion or atmosphere?

Black metal is about nihilism, this isnt. Black metal is also essentially folk music.