Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMG0IwcKaTk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8VkwJIPXwU
youtube.com/watch?v=SQZtvdZxr2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2 demos, some other ones, and makeout videotape are the patrician demarco

this

he jacks it in front of kids

Knows one drum beat, has been writing the same song for four albums now and slowing down the tape and the kids love it. Thats about it

He's part of the (((deep state)))

He's right
youtube.com/watch?v=wMG0IwcKaTk

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8VkwJIPXwU

Whats the deep state?

big oil money industry plant

"dude, 7th chords sound so chill and vibey"

Cool guy that makes shitty music

fun and interesting indie musician of the 2010s. 2 and Old Dog are great, Salad and Another One are good. Old Dog was so refreshing and gave hope that he didnt run out of ideas

>cool guy

umm, if filming a dude jerking off in front of minors without their consent is cool then he's the man and the raddest

when the fuck did that happen
also maybe not the raddest but what's wrong with that?

youtube.com/watch?v=SQZtvdZxr2Q
my gf and i fell in love with each other to this song

i'm not sure mate, look it up. i mean, i'm not that good with words, but do you really can't tell that that's fucked up?

I mean it may not be funny or anything interesting but definitely nothing trauma-inducing
At the end of the day the kids just saw someone's dick climax, a black guy whipped his dick out in front of me and other guys on a birthday party when we were 14, if mac filmed it i wouldn't call him out for it

how the fuck did that black guy thing happen?

makes the most bland flavor of indie rock of the 10's. stuff is literal background music. but makes up for it because he did the opposite of 'hipster" indie bands and said yes to every interview while being polite in all of them. because kids today don't care about music. they want a hero to worship(aka copy) to make up for their lack of personality
hes just guitar music for edm dude bros and girls who say henlo

we were playing fifa and he just whipped it out while sitting near me i guess without a reason so we just bailed to another room, but in the end we didn't really mind it after a couple of minutes, we just didn't touch the controller he did

Objectively a good songwriter

ok but you need to clarify did you know him and was he an adult

unironically agree with this

also never heard of this dude before as i dont listen to artists that formed after 2008

I didnt and no

Underrated and overrated at the same time. Whether you love him or hate him you're probably a dumb bandwagoning retard.

The patrician opinion is he's made some great music but he's also a bit of a one-trick pony and he's got progressively worse since 2.

I hope you're having a laugh

Seconded

do you not think that this old dog is better than salad days and another one

no

This. His music gets old quick though.

it was one of the first songs i showed her when we started hanging out

lol sad

post your gf

thats not music related?

Nah, Salad Days was just a slightly inferior 2 with a couple of skippable songs while Another One had some of his best material juxtaposed with some of his worst. This Old Dog was just a stagnant bore. The only song I remember liking was For the First Time.

Here's me. I'm 31. I'm no longer that young and probably no longer very hip according to the current pop culture, but I've been in the business since 17 and I've seen and heard the best crumble and the worst prosper. I've heard a lot of Mac's music and nothing I've heard seems to have any lasting quality. Never heard him rip a face melter, and never heard him play something so simple and catchy that you wonder why no one else thought of it first. Never heard a lyric of his that stuck with me for days, and he isn't currently collaborating with any prominent negroes as far as I know. Wtf's good about his music?

As some one also in the music industry I can see what youre saying but I disagree. He's a love-able ""goofy"" singer song writer type. I liked him a whole lot at first, and now that that's over, I still find him really easy to listen to. He's really accessible and safe to play around normies. I think his downfall will be that a lot of people that care a lot about music really hate the "diy" scene. Self produced and stuff is cool, but the older crowd is severely unimpressed with the dirty and simple lofi part. I think his next few albums will really define if he's temporary or not. Maybe if we see him branch out with other artists/singer song writers (see kurt vile x courtney b even though i hate them both,) and develop something of substance beyond "xD im homegrown and just chillin'"

goofball guitar pop

one day he made me a hotdog and another day he gave me a cigarette, nice guy.