Does this make you more or less likely to see the new (((Star Wars))) movie?

Does this make you more or less likely to see the new (((Star Wars))) movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedha
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more

Even less.
>instead of creating good fiction they'll just use it as a vehicle for propaganda so they can keep pushing their narrative.
Disney, not even once.

The protag is a HUMAN female. It should be an alien female.

I mean, i was already at 0 after TFA.

Doesn't make a goddamn difference. I wasn't going to see it.

>white supermacist (human) organization
What did he mean by this? I'm not that familiar with star wars, but am I to take it that that humans are an allegory for white people? Because that's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

Just more globalist shit to push into the minds of the masses the idea that WHITE MEN are the problem and need to be attacked.

>am I to take it that that humans are an allegory for white people?

if that's true then why are there so many goddamn humans in the poster.

>Empire all humans daz racis
>meanwhile movies are all about highlighting the human contributions to the alliance.

The fact that the writer is a pants on the head SJW makes me think that the movie will be so bad it will be fun to watch.

I'll definitely download the first BDrip.

I don't see how they got off so easy when they directly implied that only whites are humans.

TFA told me all I need to know. They have no intention of making a good movie. They don't have to when they can just pander and make as much money as possible.

I won't go to see it in cinema theatre. They've fucked up real hard.

theyre literally just baiting buzzfeed into going to see the movie.

Also how is what the original screen guy said canon at all? Finn was in what was basically the SS of the empire right?

Less

I'm gonna see it but I'll be angry the whole movie. I was gonna go see it and be chill because "maybe just maybe this one movie wasn't going to be 100% Disney agenda pushing". I guess I should have known from the female main character that this was a political statement, not a Star Wars movie.

>whine about racism
>literally have a blind chink monk that uses a stick

is Sup Forums a broken record?

yes

If you seriously believe that Disney is after anything but the green you're straight up delusional.

What did he mean by this?

really made me think

implying brain washing isnt profitable.

What is your endgame?

fuck Vader and fuck white people!

Less. These identity politics cheapens films and it has become literal cancer to the industry as a whole.

That makes me more likely to see Star Wars.

In the trash!

Boo Yah!

Oh look another clickbait news article that was probably written by millennial.

I already knew I wasn't going to watch it in theaters due to the reshoots. However this would have made me refuse to watch it if they hadn't done the reshoots though.

was not interested in seeing nu-Star Wars: Reddit One
even less so after the writers out themselves as virtue-signaling, anti-white curs

I couldn't give less of a fact, if i had to care about the politics of each person behind whatever product I'd have to avoid 90% of media

>yfw Disney forced him to delete the tweet and apologize

I meant fuck, of course

Smh. James Cameron doing it first once again

made me drop star wars all together to be honest

I was disappointed with their sjw shit in TFA but this was the dealbreaker, not gonna fall for this shit

fpbp

20 bucks on Gin Tonicand spic love interest being picrelated's parents.

At least they won't grow old to see their son become a racemixing fag

It's just a tweet. I don't give a shit

A comic already showed Poe's parents.

Of coursh.

more. In times where fucks like Trump get to be president, resistance to oppressive fascists is more important than ever

I feel like with the mass western conservative shift this whole pushing of identity politics is going to start dying out or at the very least not be as forced anymore. At this point it's so old hat and honestly it does nothing but play into stereotypes, comes off as hamfisted and doesn't really benefit anyone except white upper class liberals who desperately want to pat themselves on the back for being 'progressive'.

delete this

Oh boy here we go again!

No because the Star Wars story was only to be the original trilogy and the prequels

Wasn't the empire founded by the descendants of race mixers?

More like the Dems threw the election because they became too deep in establishment politics and wanted the leftist masses to feel like they're the underdog once again and stir up more SJW identity politics in an attempt to sabotage Republicans in the long run.

>multicultural group
But there are no white men. That's excluding a culture.

I think it's gonna get a lot worse because now they have someone to rally against. It might get better but only when Gen Z grows up and tells us to fuck off.

But they still have white women... and whites are "evil" but still have white women. This would've been solved if they had an alien woman as lead girl.

>seeing a movie is resistance

Almost makes me wanna redbox it and watch Star Trek instead. But I decided I'll see it theaters. It best not disappoint or I'm done with Star Bores.

Thing is pushing a leftist narrative is profitable. If anything, the narrative is a direct result of progressive ideologues being bigger consumers than moderates or conservatives. These are the people who will watch movies instead of reading books, buy merchandise, and will obsess over it to their friends.

Making good movies is hard. Pushing a profitable narrative that satisfies progs is easy.

It reminds me of overbearing Christian parents.

>NO NO NO, if you like the villain you're going to hell, Jimmy

I'm not watching it at the cinema after this. Sure it won't affect the box office but fuck it, I speak with my wallet. Why give money to a bunch of cunts who already hate me?

>a fictional universe with actual different races
>their understanding of diversity is just white human, asian human, black human

It's over, CTR. They aren't paying you any more.

Dig yourselves out from under that pile of Comet Pizza boxes and go back to your parent's basements.

I dont understand disney because they seem to be cucking the shit outta star wars but a lot of their original material is somewhat based, even the newer stuff.
>Wreck it ralphs white line up
>Frozen
even moana looks alright
>Traditionally attractive woman
>no shoehorned in minorities
>traditionally manly demigod man
Ive not seen it so cant comment but was expecting fat woman protag, bumbling buffoon idiot male, loads of other races in there for no reason

i'm not going to watch some shitty spinoff

Freudian slip. Shows how (((American))) liberals are actually extremely racist themselves.

Why can't libtards have a woman in something without saying
>"LOOK AT HOW STRONG AND INDEPENDENT SHE IS! #FUCKWHITEMALES #MUHDIVERSITY"
A world where women can be cast along side men and be just as or even more important without people sperging about it is a truly equal society. I have no problem with a woman being the protagonist, but I can't stand it when they make a woman the lead just to stick it to the "man."

Actually, the empire and the rebellion were both human supremacist organisations who thought less of other species and droids. Considering that the empire is the republic's successor, and the rebellion is the remnants of the republic, either side winning is ultimately a bad outcome from everyone else's perspective.

Trump was the rebellion though. Hillary represented the empire.

They do it so they can scream sexism when it fails. Sup Forums loves alien, kill bill, doubt, misery, and all the other kino with female leads, but as soon as you say Ghostbusters is shit, you are a filthy misgyonist

It means I will certainly not pay to see it.

If the Empire is so racist, how comes they employ black stormtroopers?
They also didn't seem to treat him any worse than the others

nah it TFA already convinced me that this is no longer the star wars that I cared about, the sooner you realize it, the easier it gets for you to let it go. You can always rewatch the OG trilogy and they'll always be the timeless classics, just move on from this shit and save yourself the trouble of continued disappointment because it's clear after TFA that they will never make a star wars movie for the core audience ever again,

who was in the wrong here?

hes actually an under cover agent with amnesia.

The Empire was already defunct when Finn was born.

oh ok
and they didn't notice that he was black?

and the first order was the spiritual sucessor of the empire, only that they were more about equal opportunity?

storm troopers are fucking grunts.

i dont understand why you think employing cannon fodder suddenly makes them not racist.

When you're just starting up a new mega-army in the farthest reaches of the galaxy from scratch, without access to cloning, would you really care about who fills the armor at first?

well, if I have enough budget to afford a planet sized superweapon, I think i can afford to be a bit picky about whome i employ

because the movies show no evidence that either Empire or the first order care about skin color

I wasn't going to watch it anyway. I still haven't seen TFA.

There's supposed to be some Jedi religious centre in the new one called Jedha, under the control of the Empire. I shit you not they just straight up put Mecca into Star Wars, as if muslims are gonna watch this fucking move anyway.

>Every new character in TFA was a woman or minority
>Every character in the squadron is a woman or minority
>Villains are all white males
Really disney? You want to go 100% in the opposite direction? I hope it bombs.

in the ot all the snooty brit types are in charge except vader.
seems pretty obvious.

it doesn't have any bearing on my decision - i was not gonna see that pile of disney shit anyway.

spoilers: the deathstar blow up anyway and the empire builds 2 more after that

nobody cares is gonna bomb

less, but thats because TFA was shit to begin with

Source? No fucking way that is real.

Star Trek in the fucking 60s handled all this progressive shit much better than these Disney hacks could dream of.

4u

Jedha used to have a Jedi Temple on it, so the locals started worshiping the Force. Then the Temple goers fucked off to Coruscant/other planets.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedha

holy shit it's real. What the fuck, what the fucking fuck. I'm fucking done, nothing is sacred.

He means it's all white males.

I wasn't gonna see it anyway, but now that they're steering the franchise into a platform to discuss 'current events', I doubt I will bother to watch any future films released.