Shadow or Terrorism Euro 2016

I would like to thank all the hard working men and women who will provide security tonight at the starting match of the Euro 2016 to protect the people from the Islamic Threat, may God give the French Security Forces the strength to protect and secure our people and the European values in these dark times...

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/cms/s/0/f782fd4c-2ca9-11e6-a18d-a96ab29e3c95.html#ixzz4BAuu4zxN
ft.com/cms/s/0/f782fd4c-2ca9-11e6-a18d-a96ab29e3c95.html#axzz4BAuqtOR6
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/07/british-football-fans-warned-euro-2016-stadiums-are-potential-ta/
cbsnews.com/news/france-on-high-alert-ahead-of-euro-2016-soccer-tournament/
thesun.co.uk/news/1257390/security-services-fear-terrorists-will-attack-football-fans-with-explosive-laden-aircraft/
youtube.com/watch?v=0X_7zy2olok
youtube.com/watch?v=O-tmO6LQPg0
stirileprotv.ro/special/documentar-rossia-1-despre-romania-pe-vremea-lui-ceausescu-era-mai-bine-ce-au-filmat-jurnalistii-kremlinului-la-deveselu.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God bless the GIGN, may no traitors taint your ranks

>High quality global journalism requires investment. Please share this article with others using the link below, do not cut & paste the article. See our Ts&Cs and Copyright Policy for more detail. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. ft.com/cms/s/0/f782fd4c-2ca9-11e6-a18d-a96ab29e3c95.html#ixzz4BAuu4zxN

The UK warned its football fans that Euro 2016 could be hit by terrorist attacks, despite reassurances from France, the hosts, and Uefa, European football’s governing body, that the tournament will be safe.

ft.com/cms/s/0/f782fd4c-2ca9-11e6-a18d-a96ab29e3c95.html#axzz4BAuqtOR6

There was some plots of terrorists attack already for the euro but the police manage to stop them
Even there is a lot of security you can't be 100% safe

This will be me tonight, watching the game from a safe distance.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/07/british-football-fans-warned-euro-2016-stadiums-are-potential-ta/

>British football fans warned Euro 2016 stadiums are 'potential targets' for terrorist attacks

Is it worth me staying up to 5am to see bloodshed and mayhem or should I sleep in and wake up to the news reports?

Will you also thank cells of those same groups for planting bombs and blaming it on the "terrorists"?

It's always like that.

I hate that my ancestral homeland and where my extended family lives is ruled by kikes teamed up with Muslims to kill off whitey.

Don't worry I am sure the security at the stadiums will be thorough

my deepest concern is traitors in the security force ranks, now that all this retarded minority quota is everywhere, even within security forces

I hope the muslims finally pull it off. Their big one.

And then we will be able to generate the will to kick them out. And if we don't, well, I'm going to put all my energy to getting the fuck out, because then we are truly lost.

>or should I sleep in and wake up to the news reports
It won't be the first match that gets hit. Sleep.

this is my exact top concern atm, this is probably looked into by the french government, top priority risk

>French security forces

My sides

Remember, all the other attacks had no intelligence from anyone

I have my photo with the French flag fliter on standby

It is Friday during Ramadan

Such a joke

They've been in a state of emergency since December, but still have protests every week

800+ cars were burned on NYE

the security force itself must of been compromised from the inside, just look at the Belgium intelligence, they were half filled with moles and traitors and probably still are, very low reliability on their part

In other words, the perfect day for an attack.

Romania, you keep mentioning spies on the inside

Is there something you want to tell us?

next happening when?

It was the Salah cell's plan. An attack few hours before.
The caliphate can't have only one cell in Europe, and needs a clear victory

Who will score the first goal?

1. France
2. Romania
3. ISIS

The airport had about 60 working with links to radicalism

But it's okay, the work forces need diversity

France, always France

>GIGN
Hey, it's just like my video games!

French Caliphate?

yeah, imagine all this retarded minority quota throughout the EU, they must of been enforcing that even within security forces, it's the only way to explain the giant fuckups of last years french terror attacks

I thought this was a European tournament, who let this African country participate?

>tfw you might get to watch a Ramadan happening from thousands of miles away

So Frenchbro, how many more terrorist attacks do you think it'll take before there's popular support to amend the Constitution to get rid of that silly "no ethnicity" clause?

I read a Norwegian newspaper article about this the other day, that claimed that several dozen of the people hired as security are on a list of suspected terrorists.

I hope something big happens, not because I wish any harm upon my fellow Europeans, but because the sooner things go to shit, the quicker we can correct the problems and rebuild western civilization.

REFUGEES WELCOME WOOOOOO

They let Turkey and Russia in now as well.

6500 km

>implying they are not masonic crisis actors

I understand completely but i hope to Christ if anything does happen, the terrorists should be eliminated swiftly and with maximum violence

Piew piew piew, terrorists erywhere! Who'da thunk???

Isn't Germany just Turkish province? So we can consider Turkey as an European country.

cbsnews.com/news/france-on-high-alert-ahead-of-euro-2016-soccer-tournament/

>Just eight months ago, ISIS suicide attacks against a Paris soccer game, cafes and a concert ended with 130 dead.

thesun.co.uk/news/1257390/security-services-fear-terrorists-will-attack-football-fans-with-explosive-laden-aircraft/

>EURO 2016 DRONE TERROR Security services fear terrorists will try to attack fans with explosive-laden aircraft

You are no better, sunshine
youtube.com/watch?v=0X_7zy2olok

>And then we will be able to generate the will to kick them out

dude, #notallmuslims , #prayformarseilles lmao

We aren't pretend to be Europe.

Who to trust then?

I hope they catch the traitors

Thanks based Romanian man. Unexpected coming from you, but pleasant nonetheless.

Nothing will happen. Security will be too tight.

>Povertyball

Deserves to be bombed 2bh

That's not true. IIRC Turkish intelligence officials gave France repeated warnings that jihadists were planning to attack Paris last year.

Noooo, we need to appologize about us not understanding their troubled upbringing and welcome them and their brothers and 4 wives and 27 children.
Turn the other cheek, user.

>Not full comfy

Fix this.

>Turkish intelligence

RAMADAN
A
M
A
D
A
N

goodbye to drones after that happens

Their "big one" was removing like 3 skyscrapers from NYC.

The only """security""" that stopped the last attempted suicide bombing of a French Stadium was that the bombers were too Arab to buy a ticket, tried to jump the turnstile and got turned back.

Nothing will happen inside the stadium. The fans have to go through two strict security checkpoints. Maybe something WILL happen but outside the stadium, like in a bar where people are watching the match

Get ready for falseflags.

The german team dies in an attack on their bus.

thank god. literally the only application of drones is to warfare/surveillance.
I never want to hear that fucking hum over me again

What are Romanian football fans like? Would they tolerate any multikulti Muslim BS?

If no, then I doubt you'll have a problem tonight. Hope you get 3 points.

This, the stadium is possible the safest place to be.
Bars, subways etc. will be dangerous, though.
Also trusting the security forces is a thing.

Here on pol it's all fun and games but out in the real world we must defend Europe

Fucking gypsies will stole gold and money even from rapefugees.

They are very fanatic
youtube.com/watch?v=O-tmO6LQPg0
If you listen carefully you will hear the word "bozgors"
This guy gets it.

I always re-assure myself that even when 100 Euro faggots get shot up by some Sandniggers, at least half of them were cucked enough to want them there in the first place

Shame about the red-pilled ones though

White Christians come first before commies and muslims

this is crazy, imagine like 10 drones flying into the stadium ranks and explode.
Could you even stop that?
Is there like a net about the open stadiums?

stealing thieves isn't immoral

Yes, traitors deserve to die

I'm not Egyptian bro

Perhaps you could jam the radio frequencies they use to control them? That would be a last ditch resort because it would fuck up the broadcast.

Stop calling them by their made up short version of Egyptian, they are Indian nomads

>he doesn't want another happening which will further radicalise Europeans and make it harder for leftists to defend mass immigration

You have to go back

>a bomb inside the football
>programmed to detonate if anyone scores a goal

Calm down m8, it was a joke.

Imagine 10 drones flying over a stadium spraying sarin

A single droplet of vapour on the skin can kill an adult man

>programmed to detonate if anyone scores a goal

Well, I guess France will be the one to blame for this one.

> tfw too warm to get comfy

Hello What country is this and why are you upset.

Tell me, what is the opinion of the average russian on romanians?
We have a positive opinion about Putin here and we like the fact that russians don't take shit from other countries.

Nope, during the French cup final they tested the security measures and hooligans bring inside fireworks
They have an anti-drone system but I don't know which, maybe the Japanese drone with a net

>Tell me, what is the opinion of the average russian on romanians?

Have you seen the latest documentary the Russians did about Romania? (Russian State-controlled press institution)

Just google it and you'll see what the average ruskie thinks about us, brah. They literally think we live in poverty-ridden neighbourhoods, with rats and stray dogs running wild everywhere, no electricity and gas and whatnot.

I shit you not, their documentary was even worse than the English one that was aired a couple of months ago.

They basically try to propagate the idea that joining the EU and NATO was one of the hugest mistake we ever did, and that we are being used as pawns by the Americans (see Deveselu Aegis Shield), while we starve to death in a capitalism society.

>21C (70F) 38% humidity
>hot
What's it like being a sissy bitch?

>Initial symptoms following exposure to sarin are a runny nose, tightness in the chest and constriction of the pupils. Soon after, the victim has difficulty breathing and experiences nausea and drooling. As the victim continues to lose control of bodily functions, the victim vomits, defecates and urinates. This phase is followed by twitching and jerking. Ultimately, the victim becomes comatose and suffocates in a series of convulsive spasms.

Imagine a whole stadium of people dying like this on live television. All of Europe would be calling for war.

That was just a propaganda documentary made by a Kremlin owned press agency.
>we are being used as pawns by the Americans
They have a point here though

Real talk tho your country is fucked. I've been there, got family there. From what I've seen, 90% are peasant labourers and the other 10% are nouveau rich brain dead cunts.

*strokes cat*
"and you're too late to stop it, Mr Bond. Au revoir"

> brits provoking frenchies by shouting "ISIS WHERE ARE YOU?!"

TOP BANTS

I think average Russian don't like Romania now because of American antimissile defense. You know It's more painful if your friend or brother(same religion) betray you.

Reminder

As sad as it is - another major terror attack would all but ensure Brexit.

Based Romania.

Here ya go: stirileprotv.ro/special/documentar-rossia-1-despre-romania-pe-vremea-lui-ceausescu-era-mai-bine-ce-au-filmat-jurnalistii-kremlinului-la-deveselu.html

Made by Rossia 1, one of the most funded press institutions by the Russian state.

If you'll search for it on youtube or google, you'll be able to see the whole thing.

They basically did the same thing as the British, going to Rahova or Ferentari and filming only the gippos that live there, while telling the audience that all of Romania looks like that.

For non-Romanians: Rahova and Ferentari are neighbourhoods that are quite segregated, in terms of populace living there. They are located at the periphery of Bucharest and they are inhabited by gippos.

They should hate our politicians for that. It was not our choice and there's nothing we can do about it. Romanians DON'T want war or any other NATO bullshit in our country

"Frenchies"
It was the Muslim neighbourhood

I thought it said they were actually kicking off the EU, FREXIT when?