Jezreel Corrales vs. Robinson Castellanos
Joe Smith Jr. vs. Sullivan Barrera

Other urls found in this thread:

boxrec.com/boxer/491580.
thompsonboxing.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HI FIGHT FANS

Badou Jack

Fowler will have trouble against people who will get on the inside.

Red trunks looks finished

>that kiss on the cheek

Is it just the Olympians who are being shown live then? I guess they'll need something to fill time after the two quick stoppages though

sup

HNNNG

that's the same face she pulled when Dave Allen spunked in her face

>I guess they'll need something to fill time after the two quick stoppages though

Also that's Hearn's own fault for putting on such mismatches. I thought this "NXTGEN" series was supposed to be about giving prospects who would otherwise be facing fat Latvians on the bottom of undercards decent fights, but instead it's just moving those shitty fights from the bottom of the bill to the top

Would be cool to watch olympians win like area titles and stuff like that.

Yeah it's more of a low budget branding exercise for JD

What did he mean by this?

Can't wait to see the monkey lips even more swollen than usual.

When McGregor knocks him out he won't be even able to read children's books. Not that he knows how to read anyways.

Yeah and guys like Kelly and Fowler could easily step right into that level. Hearn generally seems to neglect domestic titles though and just goes straight for shit like the "WBC Silver" and "WBA International" and all that crap. Personally much prefer to see prospects deal with their local and national rivals before going international

Joe "The Pig" Pigford

>Flag
ROFL

>Please respond

Ya especially because, correct me if I am wrong, those local titles get really good atmospheres. Lots of those guys who maybe peak at "southern area title" level have really good followings.

>aged 53

checks out lol.

But holy shit, Nigel Benn is 53. Looks in his early 40's

good post

Behold, the only man to have faced The Pig and lived to hear the final bell - boxrec.com/boxer/491580. 116 losses, only two TKO losses. He must have a ridiculous chin

Frank Smith works for Matchroom probably wants him to call him about Conor. Either that or fight Kell Brook at 53

Aren't you glad your people were enslaved? If they werent you would be one of the starving cannibals in Africa

Yeah I've been to a few shows where the most significant bout of the evening was an area title fight and it's always a good laugh. I think low level domestic fighters with winning records also generally give better fights than international journeymen who are renowned for "losing well". Although sometimes they're too positive and just get lamped early

The word slave is literally derived from the name of your race, you subhuman ape

Dude you're from Slovenia lmao

no doubt. Some domestic fighter would probably be really motivated to get an olympian or hot prospect on his resume.

Probably why Hearn would want to keep them away from his young guys.

/box/ is profusely left-wing my friend. your opinion is not wanted or needed.

>0-1

Knew that pic would trigger an MMAutist

Is BJS a Sup Forums poster? Guy seems autistic.

>That shit reffing

>tfw you see the easy work

Thank you for making this possible

The word slav is younger than the end of slavery you dumbo.
An African monkey born in American Zoo is still and African monkey

A lot of friends are starting to bet against floyd "man those odds are fucking juicy and McGregor is gonna win". They are gonna throw a party the night of the fight and I'll be there saying I told you guys

Is Kelly the best prospect we have in the pros?

Kelly is SLICC

Slavs are no different from niggers. You just have light skin, you subhuman,

>I'll be there saying I told you guys

Literally the only reason I'm even bothering to watch the fight. My mate is a plastic paddy McGregor fanboy and I want to laugh in his face

>Mfw Conor is a bigger favorite now than Maidana was the 1st time

Gets the 'ol noggin' jogging. But I'll admit, crazy things have been happening in sport in the last year.

Yea him, Josh Taylor and Jack Catterall are our best imo

I am going to bet 100$ on McGregor. After seeing how slow and weak Mayweather was during his spar it's only a matter of time before he runs out of steam and gets beaten.

He won't last running for 12 rounds. We all know it.

He is a slicc bruva. Dubois and Yarde the other best prospects

lmao wtf that was ridiculous

LMAO

OUTCLASSED

NEXT P4P KING

SPAM LEFT HOOK

Easy work

> 6 left hooks.

ROY JONES JR BTFO

>I am going to bet 100$ on McGregor.
I need schmucks like you to get Floyd down to -150, please tell your entire village to bet on McGregor.

His early jabs were nice

And even prettier than a young De La Hoya

Would let Josh ironically breed my gf tbqh

>super good looking
>olympian
>top prospect

some guys have all the luck.

Even Okolie wants a piece of him

Had a dream where floyd breaks his hand early in the fight.

Conor by KO in the 5th. Bet the farm.

I have my doubts about Yarde. Not saying he's bad, but I'm not sure he's got the same potential as a Kelly or Debois. Zelfa Barrett would complete my personal top three of the best UK prospects

>Had a dream where floyd breaks his hand early in the fight.

He's done that before and still won. Would need a worse injury for Conor to stand a chance. The one that David Haye had might make it interesting

1.Floyd is one of the weakest punchers out there
2. He has been retired for 2 years and is 40 now
3.He is fighting a taller younger and faster opponent

I predict a great upset. McGregor will prepare to last 12 rounds. For 9 rounds he will chase Mayweather who will seem like he is doing well. Then suddenly a clean hit. From there the Mayweather will struggle for 2 rounds while taking a beating. In the end he will be knocked out.

That fight was at 147, Josh Kelly will be in a stacked division

LOOK AT HIS FUCKING FIST

No you don't understand, it's a really bad break, will render his hand useless. Don't you wanna be rich?

/heem/ is going to /asp/ August 27th

He had a habit of going inactive and getting fat in the amateurs, so hopefully Booth can keep him motivated and under control. He already looks better than Frankie Gavin but we don't want him going down the same path

>those knucks

Just fuck my facial bone structure up

kek

I know this sounds silly but i could beat Mayweather under mma rules.

You know, at the end of the day, it's a process. Everyday we just work hard, you know, we've had a tremendous camp. I tip my hat off to everyone, I'm truly blessed. But you know, Conor McGregor, /heem/, they can't be overlooked, I take my hat off to them. But at the end of the day, I just keep dedicating myself to my craft, to the sport of boxing. What can I say? I'm truly blessed. Thank you.

His raw talent is far beyond Frankie Gavin and if he can make 147 then he's a good size for the weight

Blacks have far more sensitive ears so a good slap will rapture their ear drums.

You know, I don't know anything about Slovania. Who did they beat? Have their economy ever made $300 million in one night? And like I said before, they're the B-Side, and it's done on our terms, period. Thank you.

Year of the meme la

AS SIMPLE AS THACHHH

You're just mad because Floyd has more money than your entire country

Even if Floyd had a stroke and died in the 5th round, he would still win a technical decision. Paddy Power are giving odds of 4/6 on Connor not landing 50 or more punches. Floyd Mayweather is literally going to buy me a new a car! What a guy. #thanksalhaymon #tmt #110% #hardwork #dedication #amazingcompetitor #hellofachampion #liketothankgod

>tfw you weren't a boxing fan to watch and cheer for "The Golden Boy" De La Hoya during his prime

I think I heard Hearn say that he may compete at 140, as he makes 147 really easily.

He could clean up 140, as I assume crawford will move up by the time Kelly challenges for titles.

Does Mayweather-McGregor even have a venue yet? Only two months out now

My first fight was DLH vs Fernando Vargas when I was 10. Been in love since

The T-Mobile Arena

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, but please waste your money by betting on McGregor

Canelo after GOATnady Golovkin is through with him

Who is Floyd gonna fight in 18 months when he blows all his McGregor money?

broner

I can't wait until your meme sport gets blown the fuck out by real fighting

John Cena for the WWE championship

kek

Thompson boxing card is live and streaming free:

thompsonboxing.com/

>Malcolm Tann
A name I'd completely forgotten, didn't even know he was still going

>these guys are 20/21 years old
Jesus, they look like kids.

Jesus, I think Steve Kim might have a worse lisp than Yoobz

flyweight lyf