I feel an intense hatred toward this country and I don't know why

I feel an intense hatred toward this country and I don't know why

Jealous because people aren't get shot there.

Are you Italian-American? That would explain it.

PYOOR

probably cuz it looks like a chicken

still better coastline than Bosnia's

Because you know that man who will destroy capitalism is living there.

so you're telling me that from italy to croatia through slovenia on that smoll strip of coast are three groups of people who literally cannot understand each other?

Slovenes and Croats probably can understand each other.

Such is life in Europe.

Although everyone there speaks slovenian and italian, and if you know slovenian, you understand croatian.

What happens here?

Some trade through ports, lots of tourist, nothing spectacular.

Remider that Trst je naš

Italian futuristic fascists who force people to have a musical education are living there.

This has something to do with the First Lady, doesn't it.

Success breeds jealousy

That was in Reka, not Trst

Lots of bilingualism.

rightful Italian clay

You understand Croatian because you're expected to understand it, but most Croats can't understand you very well. For instance, a Slovene would not be able to understand that the word 'sada' is equal to the Slovenian 'zdaj', 'now'. You'd be much more likely to connect it to sadje, nasad, sadovnjak than to zdaj, but there's just this font of knowledge among Slovenes carried over from Yuga and from summer holiday experiences that ensures those who do make his mistake will be quickly corrected by their peers and elders.

Yeah, in Trst there was merely the burning of the Slovenian national association by fascists in 1926.

>Pula

Nobody here hate Slovenja.
The Foibe were communist fault, not ''slovenian''. Even many slavs were killed not only venetians.

Take it man, the fastest growing ethnic group in Trst are serbs and albanians, so good luck with the administration.

>tfw no horse-riding partisan waifu

I live here

>pula

>not ''slovenian''

Wait, what is that supposed to mean? I know Italians like to call us and Croats just "Slavs", but implying that we are identical to other Slavic groups would be incredibly ignorant.

DELET

>erbs and albanians

REEEE keep it, it's ruined!

I'd like to buy a vowel please

He's giving us credit for the massacre