ITT: Stupid things white trash do

ITT: Stupid things white trash do

>god isnt real because i havent seen him myself
>earth is round because scientist man told me so

God is real even though i haven't seen him myself
>Earth is flat because how do Australians not fall into space?

X-DDDDDDDDD

have you ever took a plane

prove me plane windows are real

>Can't accept fact from scientist
>will gladly accept fact from user and some random complotist blog
end yourself desu. Just throw 1000$ in a weather baloon and strap a gopro on it.

marry me

>the holy bible, a window to the divine realm of god
>nothing but fiction
>plane window
>why yes it represents reality because science man told me so

You are answering to yourself, not me.
And when I can prove that earth is a sphere with a little bit of money, I will never be able to prove that the Bible is nothing more than the word written on paper.

It's funny because in both case of the argument, it's people blindly believing what other people told them to believe.

Except in the case of the earth, you could try to see by yourself, with little effort.

>scepticsim is the future, question everything
>even science?
>no, not that kind of scepticsim

plane windows use a fish eye lens IDIOT

>I don't want this tetanus shot, it contains traces of aluminium which could hypothetically be unhealthy

I feel your always answering on the side.
I told you. If your sceptic about science, just strap a gopro to a weather baloon. If this protocol doesn't suit you, find a protocol that is valid in your opinion, and hopefully valid in everyone else opinion, else you'll look like a fool.

so have you done that yourself? or are you just reciting to what someone else told you?

feminism

>trust your senses
>but don't trust your heart
Dear Frogposter, i want to remind You that besides "Cogito ergo sum" everything else is faith. If you don't agree please prove me that you can abolish an idea below with a 100% conviction:
>You are a black schizofrenic guy who lives in psychiatric hospital his whole life and all of his memories are just made up dreams projected by his brain.

>mfw see this kind of shit everyday on /x/

No, I tell you that I accept your scepticism. That you can prove that everyone else is wrong. I'm not the one trying to disprove something here.
My opinion is that I saw boat disappearing at the horizon, that I saw mathematical prove using the sun and other and all kind of stuff that make me think earth isn't flat.
It's not a central question in my life.
When in your case you are claiming something that go against common knowledge. Wich lead me to think the burden of proof is on you. I may be wrong.

And your a teapot orbiting Alpha Centaury.
If I was 100% "trust your senses, but don't trust your heart", I would be agnostic.

I'm partial for some reason, like the opinion that I think god is a too convinient answer to a lot of unanswered question. And that even if he existed, I'm not sure Christian, that aren't agreeing between themselve, would have the monopoly of the truth on the subject, when Muslim, Jewish, people who believed in Roman pantheon, greek pantheon, egyptian pantheon, mesopotamian pantheon and every religion that existed on all corner of earth were wrong for some reason, when the validity of what they were claiming was the same. Just believe.

At least, science proved that thunder wasn't Zeus.

I just find it ridiculous that modern people are willing to accept concepts they do not even understand as truth (science), while at the same time dismissing concepts they do not understand as something not worth pursuing (faith). the posts i wrote here were mostly tongue in cheek but even if i do not believe world is flat, i dont see how it's condemnable to believe so unless youre an astrophysicist yourself and actually throughoutly comprehend the concepts presented as truth.

It's the same kind of mob effect that condemn revisionism and even in the past, science.

People don't like when other people don't believe in something themselve firmly believe.

I'm not a psychologist, but I suppose it's something going like "I can't accept that what I believed for a long time, that is now part of what I am, and that would change me if I had to challenge it, might be wrong. Instead of hating myself because I might be wrong, and never questioned myself, I will hate you."

Something going along this line.

Fugg, should go to sleep, I feel like what I'm writing doesn't make any sense.

*Americans
FTFY

i don't even know how to start. All religions are right, and all of them were. If you belive that your actions are correct, therefore they are. God wants us just to follow voice of our heart, nothing more, nothing else. Do you know why? It is very simple, because voice in our heart is God's voice.

heh..dumb and fat americans...
>american """"""edugaytion""""""

>going to /x/ in the first place
What is wrong with you?
You a LARPer or something?

WE WUZ ARYANS, WE CREATED INDIA, WE WUZ MASTERRACE

Drinking soda EVERY FUCKING DAY. It's a disgusting behaviour unfitting even a child. End humanity!