Tfw Russia and USA will never be friends

>tfw Russia and USA will never be friends

It hurts so much

An alliance could be bad because too much power. Newtrality is alright.

Here's a photo of some Russians getting decorated by NATO's supreme commander...

They came to the rescue of an injured U.S. soldier.

Anglosphere and Russia will always ally temporarily to put down uppity yurocucks

Aww :3

>Tfw ussr won't reunite in your lifetime

What common interests could they possibly have?
It takes literal Hitler to care about each other.

World domination

america dominates it without russia's help anyway

But it will. Not like it's a good thing tho.

One has to become considerably weaker for both to be willing to cooperate

Pre-balts are too far gone

>Russia reforms
>Joins NATO
Not hard.

>Russia reforms
not gonna happen as long as those criminal thieves are in charge of the country.
but if russia joins nato there is no point for nato exist though

How bout nah

>NATO
fuck off

Enjoy your political isolation.

China

Not really. We're in some shit.

Just look at our economy for proof. We're the strongest military wise, but that isn't everything. And with this fuckwit Trump in office, it'll only get worse.

our economy has been growing non-stop since 1941 lad

>US + USSR never teamed up after WW2 to split the world in half, with US getting all of the Americas, western yurip and AUSNZ and USSR getting all of eastern yurip, Asia, and Africa

feels bad man

We also have spooky amazing spying compared to everyone else. We have enough to just steal all of our wealth at this point.

lolwut

china is a one huge meme. literally just a big factory that produces cheap crap for western countries (mostly). not to mention their army is shit and you don't need whole nato to beat it.
and you think china would ever attack some european country even if it's not a nato member? totally impossible

america is still on top. us dollar is literally the dominant world currency

Russia will really never be a First World democracy in part because the climate and geography will always make the place undesirable to live in. It's way too big, remote from everything else, and almost uninhabitable between October and March.

it basically has

Absolutely this
China is a paper tiger
America could destroy that country by just banning trade with it

>because the climate and geography will always make the place undesirable to live in
What?

If China is a paper tiger and Russia is a bear without teeth, what does that make the US? An obese eagle? Also bird shit is basically shart.

Is it a serious post or banter? Just asking.

Alaska is just a smaller Russia yet it's a first world democracy

I know, right?

Alaska is Greek

Are you afraid of a snow?

I am Greek.

Snowskin

We had a thread about Alaska the other day. It's mostly a refuge for weirdos, criminals, and drug addicts trying to start a new life/run from their problems, and the male/female ratio is like 3-1.

o no the oter cuntrys are being meen :(((((

Is this what Americans actually believe?

They just need a mediator. An ombudsman.

Triple alliance when?

>Russia reforms
>with Putin in charge

Not any time soon. Unless CIA makes up the most brilliant plan to assassinate him.

>implying CIA is not a puppets of FSB
putin_laugh.wemb

Why would I care? I don't live in Russia, it's not like it has any effect on me one way or the other.

He had plastic surgery done. We know.

>as if a guy in his 60s would look like that naturally

buy me a plane ticket and i'll do it myself

>Despite his tough guy image and reputation as a fitness/martial arts/outdoor sportsman enthusiast, Vladimir Putin in his days as a KGB officer was an overweight alcoholic who allegedly beat his wife Lyudmila. Sources close to the Russian president have described him as "extremely vain" and terrified of old age and disability. It has further been reported that he has obtained extensive plastic surgery in recent years to hide the years on his face.

>assassinate him
It wouldn't work.

Kill him and there's 20 more where he came from.

It would only reveal his true form as a timetraveling cyborg

>Vladimir Putin in his days as a KGB officer was an overweight alcoholic who allegedly beat his wife Lyudmila

Sounds like a completely normal Russian man to me.

so he's just like the queen?

fucking sex

More than that, he will become a martyr, a saint.

The current Putin is just a vehicle for 20 smaller putins controlling him from inside. If killed, the smaller ones assume the original form

Putin is a kike puppet used to undermine white America / Europe

That is correct, assassinating politicians never works, it just turns them into a martyred hero ala Lincoln and Kennedy.

LOL
Russia chose your president.

Wow, what a top notch intelligence service

desu it worked with kennedy, normoids don't actually care what he campaigned for

Shut up or I'll hack your mother

????????

Too irrelevant for anyone to care.

>