Was I supposed to be rooting for the Nazis?

Was I supposed to be rooting for the Nazis?

Because I was.

Hurr durr so edgy Hitler wuz rite

Us Sup Forumstards huh XD

cucks

How edgy and mature of you, OP!

They were as degenerate as niggers.
They were all fat, ugly drug abusers that have nothing to do with the aryan ubermensch.

What the fuck happened

Degenerate criminals with an inferiority/victim complex needed something they could hold onto, so they decided to use the term Nazi for themselves.
Sadly 99% of them are skinheads that just wish to have aryan genetics like me for example.

I liked this movie a lot, but wtf is he doing on the cover? Is he stumbling? Is he trying to hit the wall with that machete? Why is he contorted like that? Why did they kill Alia Shawkat?

Posting in an epic Sup Forums we wuz nazis n shit thread

Well, no.

RIP Anton

It's referencing a famous photo of a rockstar smashing his guitar.

This thriller was quite good and suspensful. Definitely one of the better ones I've seen, at least in recent years. Saulnier is quite good as a director, and I can't wait to see what's his next film will be like.

Blue Ruin was better, but GR is good, too.

Only edgy 12 year olds root for retarded nazis.

is imogen pootis a nazi in this? does she probably stop being a nazi at the end?

Yes. You were supposed to have been rooting for them since the late 1930s

were the Nazi's always planning to kill them or was there a scenario where they get out alive do you think?

I felt sympathetic to the Nazi's when they were just trying to control what got out and keep things under control, but I was hoping they would make up in the end

They wanted to kill them from the start. Pay attention to the movie a bit more.

no they didn't

I can't imagine they had any kind of plan that would allow them to live. Maybe Macon Blair thought it was possible to work something out but Pat Stewart definitely wanted them dead to begin with

> not superior Anglo blood

Stay toasty kraut

Yes they did. They never wanted to let them free.

You think they were gonna let some kids go after witnessing a fucking murder u fucking fool

The dog going home at the end proves the Nazis were the good guys.

explain

this

i'd also like to add: did the nazi plan on killing her too? or they'd let her live?