What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGqrL8hVzXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>i love the smell the
genius nigger at work

if you inhaled in the vacuum of space your lungs would be ripped out through your nose

how the hell would they be expelled if you INHALE, retard?

>if you inhaled in the vacuum of space your lungs would be ripped out through your nose
wrong

smells like wet tar and cat piss in my corner of the universe

Or, you know, not.

if you're not in a pressurized suit, the air in your lungs wants to create a pressure equilibrium. This means exiting your body and entering the vacuum of space. It would happen so rapidly that your lungs could be ripped out with it.

being in space the opposite of being really deep underwater (pressure would crush you)

It would not be that forceful.

but you can cancel out the pressure difference by inhaling, like you can avoid getting water in the nose by exhaling under water

could these nigga even try any harder, god I hate him

he probably got a thousand upboats on le reddit for this

Neil "Smoke" deGrasse Tyson

>it's an user takes a rambling old science dad's tweets seriously thread

>smell the universe
>It Ain't Me starts playing

The "napalm in the morning" quote this is based on, which "smells like victory" probably smells like gasoline and over-cooked gook.

Decent kek

Can't believe this fucker bashes humanity for being stupid and shows up in Batman v Superman.

His wife, lashawndran'en'e, has a pair of buttocks the size of a small Galaxy. He playfully calls her crack The Universe because it holds the full nature of his interest, and also literally houses a supermassive Black hole

No. The pressure in vacuum is only -1 atmosphere which isn't really that much and body can survive it just fine for a while

it would be extremely forceful

>Neil DeFedora Tyson
>unironically

It just shows that you didn't understand the depth of the movie. He's completely right about us.

its why we wouldnt explode if we went in to a vacuum with nothing on.
we would kind of inflate

Daily tweet to keep relevance.

>inhale
>vaccum

Really makes you think

You're a big astronaut.

"There is nothing a white man with a penny hates more than a black man with a dime"

I know it wasn't accurate but the scenes in Outland where people exploded in space were rad as fuck.

He's a fart smeller. He named his farts "The Universe."

for you

Black holes, senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=tGqrL8hVzXI

Another quality thread

>I love the quips of Reddit in the morning

Tyson's twitter is the most JUST in the universe.

Metaphor for big black cock

I thought this guy was educated. How is it possible for him to fuck up such a short sentence?