Now that we've all seen it, is it fair to say this is kaijukino?

Now that we've all seen it, is it fair to say this is kaijukino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqgdWu4IvfM
youtu.be/RGG2L8QTJEM?t=14s
letmebingthatforyou.com/?q="am i a cop?"
embedvideo.to/v/e0462fa3fc749
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is there a torrent?

yes

link?

absolutely. its the biggest since the silent era.

This.

Bump for torrent or something.

the only torrent available has shitty subs and 20 minutes cut off, rumoured to be so because it's the originally planned theatrical release for US's ADHD-ridden masses

Thats a shame.

Wait for the blu-ray.

Did not like the CG, but overall, it was a good effort and unlike any kaiju film Ive seen. Highly unsettling. Im not sure I want to call it "Godzilla" because the creature in this movie is so unthinking and emotionless,extremely lovecrftian feeling. but none the less, it is a good monster movie.

I didn't like Godzillas design and the editing was too fast but other than that it was enjoyable.

>the creature in this movie is so unthinking and emotionless
WHO WILL KNOW

Boring as fuck. If you want to make a Godzilla movie where the giant lizard has a 10 minute cameo that's fine, but make the movie 90 minutes long, not two fucking hours or more.

If you insist on making it two hours make sure the story, the characters are so fucking great, so engaging that nobody is gonna keep asking every 5 minutes when will the fucking lizard finally show up, destroy stuff and fight some monster.

Godzilla 2014 didn't have that, and this movie doesn't either.

I liked it a lot,
I don't think there was enough point of view from normal people though just in like 14'

hardly people seeing godzilla out their windows, in the streets, people in cars getting crushed
although I did appreciate all the destruction godzilla did in this one compared to 14,

We did not watch the same movie.

what a fag

Godzilla was in the movie right from the start. Are you retarded?

>yfw that ending shot
>yfw it isn't offspring
>yfw it's his fifth form

I cannot imagine that a version of this movie exists that has 20 minutes of even more talking, and that somebody would actually want to watch it.

looks pretty good desu

"Talking" was one of best parts of this film.

It does, doesn't it? If the movie was filled with stuff like this it would have been awesome, but it isn't.

I agree. I liked the political thriller aspect, and the race against the clock to stop the US from nuking Japan again. It was really interesting, and I am willing to say its the best "human drama" in any Godzilla film to date.

Goes to prove that you CAN have good human drama and a lot of creature time too. Even if I didnt really like the creature itself.

Why does it get so much hate bros

You probably enjoy masturbating with sandpaper too, don't you? Of course you do.

Human Centipede 2 sucked

No.
I enjoyed "talking" scenes because I'm Japanese.

Does it? I've checked IMDb and the most useful reviews all like it.

Channel 4 hates on it compared to most of the movies

my Godzilla ratings:

Gojira - 9/10
Godzilla - 8/10
Godilla Raids Again - 7/10
King Kong vs. Godzilla - 7/10
Mothra vs. Godzilla - 8/10
Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster - 7/10
Godzilla vs. the Sea Monster - 5/10
Son of Godzilla - 6/10
Destroy All Monsters - 7/10
Invasion of Astro-Monster - 6/10
All Monsters Attack - 4/10
Godzilla vs. Hedorah - 7/10
Godzilla vs. Gigan - 6/10
Godzilla vs. Megalon - 5/10
Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla - 6/10
Terror of Mechagodzilla - 8/10
Godzilla 1985 - 9/10
Godzilla vs. Biollante - 9/10
Godzilla and Mothra: The Battle for Earth - 7/10
Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah - 8/10
Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II - 7/10
Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla - 6/10
Godzilla vs. Destoroyah - 8/10
Godzilla 2000 - 6/10
Godzilla vs. Megaguirus - 7/10
Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack - 9/10
Godzilla Against MechaGodzilla - 7/10
Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S. - 7/10
Godzilla: Final Wars - 8/10

predict how i'll feel about/rate Shin Godzilla, please

Reminder 2014 is literally the best godzilla and most STRONK

IF I DIE

IN THIS WORLD

>Godzilla 2000 - 6/10
explain

Godzilla 2014 was fucking great tbqh famarama

>muh cameo monster!!

People miss the point of Godzilla being a natural disaster and that's it about people surviving a natural disaster. Despite them being in the background a lot, when the monsters were on screen, it was like fcking icing for my eyes,loved it. Seeing that roar n the biggest screen in the country was gorgeous. Shin Godzilla did human drama better, though, G14's humans were really just there to move the story along and little else. I don't necessarily mind that (Olsen a cute) but now that we have ShinGoji's humans, the cardboard nature of G14s humans is very apparent. Ken Watanabe and Bryan Cranston should have been the main characters.

Say what you like about the film in general but this scene was a master piece. The hype was palpable everyone had a stupid grin plastered onto their face.

I'd have to watch it again to give you a good answer. The basic answer is does a do good enough job of recovering the 'tainted' name of Godzilla after the 1998 American movie? Hell yes.

But it's also the weakest of the millennium era Godzilla. And pretty weak compared to everything that came out in the Heisei era.

It's not bad though but, good enough to rate it above a 6.5 either imo.

I really should watch it again though.

webm doesnt seem to want to upload have youtube instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=VqgdWu4IvfM

of course

Reminder his breath was weakened by the EMP and it looks like shin's just weak here.

if the original is a 9/10 because you like the commentary you'll rate this an 8 at least.

Shin godzilla did this a million times better, though

Anyone got a link to a good complete Godzilla kino collection download? The best one I could find is 720p but in fucking XVID.

I've just watched the original Godzilla and it kinda sucked.
Why do you people pretend it's a legitimately good film?
The acting was fucking horrendous, especially from this cunt.

Destroyah best theme

Probably my favorite kaiju film honestly
I just hope they don't ruin it with campy and cheesy sequels

It was still a great scene though no doubts about it. The thing with godzilla films is I prefer it when godzilla is fighting anther monster, blasting a city is fun and all but watching two giants go toe to toe is even better even if it is just two guys in suits.

It's not a monster movie you braindead pleb, the monster is just an excuse for the story of a conflicted scientist. Go hurl yourself onto some rocks. You're not even smart enough to discuss a series of movies about a big lizard who breathes fire.

Western fucks try to cover shitty CG with tons of shit in post. Glorious nippon has balls to show shitty CG from time to time just to safe the vibrance of the picture.

I didn't even mention the monster, you fucking retard.

Jesus fuck, what a pleb nigger.

What game is this?

Two hours of tense negotiations with Godzilla People next time

the next movie should go full second renaissance.

the godzilla breaks up into godzilla-men, humans sign a treaty with them and give them a wasteland in which they thrive, the new godzilla-men dominate the international market, war ensues.

Metal Gear Survive

>Watches a Japanese movie from 1954
>Thinks the acting was fucking horrendous
How can you be so fucking stupid?

Is this ps2 game?

Looks like a good PS3 game m8

No games, onii-chan!

It looks great considering the small budget.

srsly tho, why the googly eyes

I havn't seen it and can't find it at any of my usual sources, anyone know a link?

youtu.be/RGG2L8QTJEM?t=14s

zombies

letmebingthatforyou.com/?q="am i a cop?"

1985 was the introduction to godzilla for me.

I still remember watching it for the first time in its glorious dubbing with my mom Blockbuster box and all.

One of my most cherished film memories (also watching Aliens with her for the first time)

I just watched it again yesterday, its pretty fucking awesome.
Especially the music.

It's supposed to look mindless and innocent in contrast to the destruction it causes

I get that. I still think they could've made them just a bit smaller

At first I was thinking what the hell is wrong with you. The music in that movie sucked but now I remember that I've only seen the Japanese version. Fortunately I happen to own the American cut, just haven't had time to check it out yet.

Godzilla
+
Resurgence
+
(Shin+Godzilla)
+
+
HDrip
+
720p
+
x264

American version is certainly better

have you seen a fish's eye?

The whole idea was he has huge goofy eyes when he first appears.

Then when he returns substantially bigger, his eyes did not grow with him,

>people are shitting on this

It looks like a real life animatronic model. Pretty good.

Your mum sounds cool. Great taste in sci fi

Any estimates on when we'll start seeing the full, properly subbed version online?

A better question is how is Chinkojira?

Left a cute, fucking Christ she was hot, needed to see this titties something fierce

Do people really like autismfu?

I liked the film start to finish
I didn't like the lead, but the movie was great

Those 20 minutes actually make the characters a lot more human instead of "japanese people you would never understand anyways", seriously, with these cuts it feels like a film made by someone who has never been in japan, from a technichal point of view.

Personal service my dick please

It's because baby zilla is an aquatic creature, so it has aquatic eyes; large and glassy to see more in dark depths. Now it's slightly derpy grin on the other hand...

Eels have goofy faces, Kamata looks just like an eel.

You will rate it an 11/10 because all of these movies are dogshit compared to Shin.

It's awful, if that's what you mean.

>loads of Japs in board rooms talking about monster
>people lightly jogging away from the bad CGI carnage following them
>creature looks like an autistic dog
>starts randomly evolving and getting bigger despite no consumption of mass
>monster has a weird skeleton end to its tail
>bottom jaw opens when it starts breathing fire
>fucking spines and tip of tail also shoot lasers from it
>"we must learn to live with it" message
>humanoid skeletons actually splitting from the tail

The only good thing was the creepy face they gave the final Godzilla form. But the rest was awful.

Holy shit the pleb levels are off the fucking charts

Explain the ending shot to me, please?

Movie was awesome as fuck. I liked that they didnt try to hide the cgi to make it look more real.

godzilla in this is a blatant metaphor for nuclear contamination, so the "learn to live with it" is a pretty apt message

They explain that Godzilla evolves to combat any threat thrown at him, to make himself the alpha species. They stated earlier in the movie after analyzing the tissue sample that he was on an evolutionary path to growing wings and splitting in to smaller, more powerful versions of himself.

Current theory is that all of the monsters Godzilla will fight in this reboot are actually spawned from him.

I personally thought that fast talking autistic biologist girl is really hot.

>Gigan
>bad
>Megalon
>bad

PLEB SPOTTED

>PERSHONARU SURVICE

what did she mean by this

american slut

>"waaah this guy didn't like my favourite autismo kaiju film"
>"p-p-pleb!"

Easily the best film of 2016
I thought the creature being a massive tropical lungfish that lived around and started eating nuclear waste was an interesting way of making godzilla seem plausible, relatively speaking
It's also best to remember that the whole movie spans about 2 days. Much of the action sequences and talking between the politicals is implied to be happening concurrently. From the moment godzilla erupts from the ocean to diving back in to cool only about 4 hours had passed. So the quick editing actually kind of worked if you think about it in that context.
After it was established that godzilla was radioactive the movie did get a little cheesy, but by that time godzilla had evolved into a scary enough monster to offset that.
All the torrents and streams currently have fan-subs, so just wait for the official DVD for any sort of good dialouge, for now just use basic imagination.
Shhh
embedvideo.to/v/e0462fa3fc749

an asian woman will never be president

especially when said asian woman is incapable of speaking english or looking like a serious politician.