Hey Russians of Sup Forums, have any of you every seen these guys?

Hey Russians of Sup Forums, have any of you every seen these guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=BHJxIwvFIGY

What the fuck is going on over there? Why do assholes drive on the sidewalk? How fucked up is your system over there that so many people can do this and not worry about a penalty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRxTucrU4Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump, those guys are cool

At this point nobody doubts the motives of these guys. Why else would they translate it to English and make subs?

Checked

Why does it matter if they can make some money off of idiots who drive on the sidewalk? Is it that hard to obey the rules of the road Ivan?

I don't understand. Are you saying they only do this for viral video, or they have good intentions?

Because nobody cares. There's literally a half-empty parking lot in front of my apartments and people still park on the roadsides, sidewalks and lawns.

So they are doing god's work. Praise Kek

Because everyone loves seeing criminals and lawbreakers get what they deserve.

We have (well, had, because they got busted by the police) a similar group who caught bicycle thieves.

youtube.com/watch?v=XRxTucrU4Q4

oh, looks pretty based
Dont see often such shittery in Bulgaria but still we should consider doing the same with idiots parking in random spots

Nice dubs. yea man they seem like decent guys to me. They have some pretty good footage. I recommend checking out more of their videos.

What they're doing is itself illegal - you aren't allowed to vandalize somebody's property like that. If breaking the law is sometimes okay, like when you're doing God's work for example, then they have no case to begin with.

The only solution is competent cops and harsher laws.

Or actually wait, I get it now. You're a shill.

t. bydlo that rides on sidewalks

> vandalism - action involving deliberate destruction of or damage to public or private property.

i dont think a sticker on a window damages anything

So you don't think people should make others obey the law and hold others to a higher standard? Why is it not okay for a citizen to keep his/her community safe and secure for themselves and others? Putting a sticker on someones car is better than a ticket. They dont just slap a sticker on for no reason you know.

I am no shill, I just found them today.

They were annoying cunts on the government payroll that attacked law-abiding drivers to fulfill the daily quota, now they're banned by the same government. Oh, the irony.
>Why is it not okay for a citizen to keep his/her community safe and secure for themselves and others?
Because not everyone has a hard-on for self-righteous vigilante faggots each of have their own criteria of safety.

The blowjobbed animation at the end was hillarious

Also notice the license plate on the biggest last bitch
>х777мe
Such nice looking numbers are usually bought with bribes to the police.

If they really wanted to keep their community safe and whatever idealistic bullshit, they would call the cops. They would submit the video to court. They would act within the boundaries of law. You can even team up with the cops - have an officer with you when you go out raiding. They don't do that, and we both know why.

>for no reason
The reason they do that is the same reason the assholes ride on the sidewalk - they both think they're above the law.

Is this really russia, they aren't wearing all black and they seem to have nice cars so I'm a bit confused, this is eastern eu right?

These faggots should have been run over and killed.

no wonder everyone drives like they are untouchable. you guys think you can do whatever the fuck you want with no consequences. glad these guys are doing this.

i guess in russia trying to keep your country and community safe is frowned upon. sad.

Why do women have to be such entitled cunts?

Russian cities have a different layout to most western cities - there's a lot more open space, wider roads and wider "sidewalks".
Add to this the famous Moscow traffic jams, cops that don't give a shit and typical slav быдлo mentality and there's your result

Democracy doesn't work in Russia because most people always expect the government to babysit them in everything and shun any and all activism and initiative.

Our road police is not powerful enough in many cases. In big cities there are always weak points where it's quick and easy to break the law without really making big problem. Sometimes they are to be fixed by police, sometimes - especially with parking - they stay the same for years. Given that regulation is often organized poorly (contradicting signs etc) drivers are used to break the rules if they think they are not making a big problem (i.e. driving on mostly-empty sidewalks). For a walking-by citizen it's a big bother to call the police if he sees someone breaking the law in that way (need to spend a lot of time on formal procedures), so except vigilante groups nobody reacts on it. StopHam movement is very contradictional - many people argue that they often aim for cheap publicity on poorly regulated sections of the road. We have better groups like Фapпocт, who work with the police and don't deface cars (though they often argue and make problems to the corrupt policemen/officials, and get into trouble - while StopHam is pro-estabilishment movement).

Fuck u Aland

Wonder why your government doesn't just install poles in the middle of the path like in the pic. This is what we use here.

What's the point? They will just ride on the grass there.

so add more of them. Like 3 on each entrance and exit. I think fewer people would try to drive on the grass than on an actual path.

We have concrete bumps in some places. Again, our city infrastructure management is very far from eu/us. Heavy rains cause central streets to be completely flooded in less than a hour, there are garbage dumps here and there, "russian road quality" is widespread meme here. I guess it's that city management tenders are the easiest targets for stealing most of the money and do the worst work that can pass. Only "facade" places that are expected to be shown on TV, like Sochi or future football championship cities' centers, are being built with better quality, at least they look like that.

Well, there are those things in more developed, busy and densely populated areas of the cities, but those videos look like they were taken on the outskirts or something.

Those are just an example.

Quads don't lie. Checked. I think they are doing the right thing. If people are so worried about being late and or in a hurry they need to time their schedule better. That's like me leaving for work late and complaining about others who aren't driving fast enough for me to get to work.

>Why do assholes drive on the sidewalk?
Because they are assholes.
>so many people can do this
Just because STOPHAM compiled several such cases over many years of operating, doesn't mean its common. Penalty for this shit is very severe, and with cameras getting installed everywhere russian roads become gradually better.

Our police deal with actual crimes and not people doing stupid shit. We no long live in a police state.

Yes people are assholes, but I'll take that over a police state any day.

Our roads are dangerous as fuck tho.

quads gets a borat
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo