Portuguese Race Day

Portuguese National Day - Dia de Portugal

Post in Portuguese for discussion or ask anything in English.

Spain fags are not allowed to discuss in this thread. Only today.

Other urls found in this thread:

dn.pt/portugal/interior/antonio-costa-garante-que-portugal-tem-disponibilidade-imediata-para-acolher-1250-refugiados-5121122.html
olavodecarvalho.org/apostilas/quem.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reconquista 2.0 quando?

Quando:
- Tivermos um partido de direita.
- O monhé sair do governo.
- A 11ª mesquita abrir em Lisboa.

In Bermuda we have Black, White and Portuguese.

>direita

eles são EU shills

nós não temos nenhum partido nacionalista

>t. alberto barbossa thread
whats up you inbred faggots? still eating gross salted fish where did your empire go you moorish cocksuckers

Why do the Portuguese love niggers so much?

Tu entendeste, um partido nacionalista que não seja um meme nacional.

Pls restore glorious Empire senpai.

You were the best.

Because they play football.
Atleast they don't bomb us...

Still sucking hobbit dick I see.

>Spain fags are not allowed to discuss in this thread

Why all this aversion to Spain? When will you learn to be indiferent towards Spain as spaniards are indiferent towards Portugal?

ya é o estado que vai pagar a mesquita né?

>Spain fags are not allowed to discuss in this thread.
Rude.

Don't care about OP. We should unite instead of fighting.

It's not our fault if you have inferiority complex bro. We should merge our countries together and create the glorious Iberia.

you wish you could get your tiny cock sucked

>Spain fags are not allowed to discuss in this thread. Only today.
>Being this butthurt about spaniards being completely unaware of Portugal

19 cm fag

>As spaniards are indiferent towards Portugal

You live in east spain probably?

Eh puto, tudo fixe, tudo bem?

Sim, o estado e a câmara de Lisboa. Como se não tivessem melhores sítios para empregarem o dinheiro

Como é que é? Vais votar no Trump

>We should merge our countries together
yeah why not merge europoors two most fragile economies! great idea Pedro
>and create the glorious Iberia.
>glorious Iberia
>glorious
>Iberia
topkek my sides user goodluck sharing a bathtub you wine drinking peasants

i believe you have jamals 19cm up your boipucci

As armas e os barões assinalados,
Que da ocidental praia Lusitana,
Por mares nunca de antes navegados,
Passaram ainda além da Taprobana,
Em perigos e guerras esforçados,
Mais do que prometia a força humana,
E entre gente remota edificaram
Novo Reino, que tanto sublimaram;

Olá eu vou fazer um estágio em portugal no proximo semestre. Qual cidade voces podem recomendam? Porto? Lisboa? Eu gosto de festejar muito.

Sim, esta certo puto! Faz America Melhor Altra Vez!

why is that portugese people understand spanish but spanish people do not understand portugese language?

spaniards say all the letters. Portuguese is like french or spanish where there's a lot of silent letters.

Your country name already means Iberia.

*french or english

R E M O V E
E
M
O
V
E

You think this is banter, but its actually a sincere love letter

You see, to a sheepfucking kiwi, moorish cock would be a step up.

>Being this butthurt about spaniards being completely unaware of Portugal
>We should merge our countries together and create the glorious Iberia.
>We should merge our countries

Top Kek The Eternal Spaniard lying again!

What course are you taking?

>Implying

I would say Porto

>half Portuguese
>1/6th French
>1/6th irish
>1/6th native American
>Tfw I've got more injun blood than Elizabeth warren

So rebel. That's the point of the whole country.

dn.pt/portugal/interior/antonio-costa-garante-que-portugal-tem-disponibilidade-imediata-para-acolher-1250-refugiados-5121122.html

Onde estavam vocês quando o monhé que se tornou primeiro ministro encomendou milhares de refugiados?

Porto is the better city

Lisbon is the better weather

Lisbon = Better weather and more blacks

Never been to Porto but I heard it's breddy good

>1250 refugiados
>milhares

Calma, Videl.

A part of my family is slovak and I was in lisbon with them, we were sharing a table in restaurant with people from Málaga, we were speaking slovak and the spanish were thinking we speak portugese.

>live in a prosperous eternal anglo colony
>or be a cuckold moorish peasant
u mad António?

NO

>Daily reminder

>Prosperous

leave shit posting to real australia pls

Yeah, and if you're really good, and fuck all your sheep, maybe someday you'll achieve the height of Hobbitland potential, by which I mean, move to a real country.

you seem to be getting defensive, little castile. did i offend you?

>those casualties ratio

Every fucking time

Quando vocês passarem a revalorizar o que vocês fizeram de melhor:

>(...) Não fomos só nós que caímos na esparrela de abdicar de uma herança que nos pertence. Os portugueses, inferiorizados por não acompanhar pari passu o pensamento moderno, acabaram se esquecendo daqueles fantásticos filósofos de Coimbra, mestres de Leibniz, que em pleno século XVI já pensavam em economia de mercado e física probabilística, saltando três séculos sobre a ilusão mecanicista cujo prestígio, tão invejado pelos ìluministas lusos, só fez atrasar o desenvolvimento das ciências e inspirar, na política, os frutos mais letais do estatismo centralizador. Até hoje Portugal, como um príncipe bêbado que se imaginasse mendigo, atribui suas desventuras ao fato de não ter tido seu Voltaire ou seu Rousseau, quando seu único erro foi o de esquecer-se de si, o de não conseguir olhar seu próprio passado senão no espelho enganoso da modernidade alheia.
olavodecarvalho.org/apostilas/quem.htm

It is lived there till I was 9. Then moved to states.

Cála-te filho, que o que dizes magoa

why are we always so friendly with the anglos
fuck the uk , we should have helped the germans instead of america

PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL

ISTO CARALHO!

DIA DA CORBA PARA QUANDO?!

>a real country
a real country like portugal? topkek m8 you havn't been relevant in 4 centuries and even then it was only because us anglos allowed it in order to cuck spain

>Portugal think they can have an effect on anything

CONTRA OS BRETÕES, MARCHAR, MARCHAR

Portuguese people like Spain. Only butthurt idiots claiming "muh Olivença" don't like you.

that faggot salazar let america build bases on our country and provided allies with resources from africa
and people call him a facist, he was nothing but a retard that didn't do anything right

>Eu gosto de festejar muito

>Portuguese people like Spain.

Only cucks like you!

A typical woman from new zeland ;)

Levámos imenso pau na batalha de Lys.

This user got cucked by a Portuguese Macho Men

sorry for your loss breh, she was a whore anyway ;)

Espanhols are alright, but they still need to give back Olvença.

>Post in Portuguese for discussion or ask anything in English.

How do you feel about the empire and its legacy? Could there have been anyway that it end better, with the countries being more like the Anglosphere and less like ... Portugal, Brazil and the rest?

>After having had its nerve struck, the sheepfucker in its natural habitat responds by using its traditional passive-agressive chimp out dance, hoping the predator does not notice its slow descent into madness

Nice try Frodo.

If we didn't fuck up it could be alright I guess

the native girls suck dick real good spread their legs nice and easy. we have almost bred them out of existence entirely. meanwhile the moorish have once again proved superiority over portugal. at this point is there any country that isnt superior to your degenerate infested shithole. what will you do this time now germanic tribes are incapable of bailing you inbred iberians out?

We were too few and too much into slave trade to do better.

This is a perfect day to remember that Lusitania rightfully belongs to Spain. Happy day to the province of Portugal!

This famalia

O teu português é muito bom :0

I think you have more pressing matters to worry about, like keeping your kingdom intact. You have several bits falling off.

Como está o mercado de trabalho para biologos em Portugal? Acabei de me formar na UNESP e não consigo emprego por causa da crise economica, os concursos publicos estão paralizados devido a crise politica, e a expectativa é de que não melhore pelos próximos 3 anos...

Tenho 100% de descendencia portuguesa em ambos os lados de minha familia. Portanto posso requisitar dupla nacionalidade e imigrar de volta para a nossa terra natal.

>after having had its cuckoldry exposed, the portuguese male will return to his cuck shed to write snide comments about the greatest film trilogy ever made

you jealous m8?

>that atrocious orthography

>implying Australia wont be portuguese

You just wait, after all your land was found by portuguese.

when will portuguese monkeys leave japan?

melhor que no brasil, não tão bom como noutros paises.

Volta irmão, fazes falta

Now that's what a real Spaniard thinks. It's disgusting to think that some Portuguese cucks would gladly trade their independence just to suck Spanish dick!

>inbred
this, from a guy whose country descends from low life criminals of one of the biggest empires with the smallest gene pool
the inbred hick of the inbred hicks

lisbon

keep dreaming, we got the best part and intende to keep it

anyone, i mean anyone, even the lowest of african niggers tops any and all aboos
>fuckin aboos eat their own babys, mutilate each other, eat the dead with their children

clip yourselves aussies, if it wasn't for foreign interest you retards would be committing mass suicide on account of your beautiful natural prison you call home

spanish is like retarded portuguese
all I do to speak it is, literally, speaking portuguese but whith the faggyest accent ever
>it works handsomely

>the eternal cuck
fixed

MORTE AO TRAIDOR DA GLORIOSA RAÇA MESTRE LUSITANA

tu o quê negro?

HERÓIS DO MAR NOBRE POVO NAÇÃO VALENTE E IMORTAL

OY M8? YOU A CHEEKY CUNT M8? HAVIN A GIGGLE M8?
YEEAHHH M8! OY M8 WHAT 'BOUT YOU GOT GET YOURSELF CLIPPED YOU SALAD TOSSER!
>ah banter from ill minded lonely madmans

gibs me back olivença
>naw

I'm sorry, but I think all that bestiality has given you rabies or something. I can barely make anything out of your incoherent ramblings

Pls seek Galadriel or something

>dé-mos
this kid is going places

no macau post yet

restore flag to rightful portuguese clay

You mean Catalonia? That filthy land is like the iberian England, full of moors and sjw's. I'd trade Portugal for Catalonia every day.

Love you Portugal. Our oldest ally. Got some Portuguese fellows running a nice little fish and chip shop near me. Based people

>Portugal for Catalonia
*Catalonia for Portugal, sorry

>Got some Portuguese fellows running a nice little fish and chip shop near me. Based people
Moor like gypsys on water.

Catalonia, Galicia and the Basque Country would probably be happy to leave you if you'd let them.

>Volta irmão, fazes falta
Voltarei em breve, vou providenciar os documentos necessários para a dupla cidadania e pretendo voltar para Portugal o quanto antes!

Pretendo procurar moradia no interior, em uma área rural de Alentejo ou de Beira, de onde meus ancestrais vieram, ainda tenho familia nessas regiões!

Same in Guernsey, just remove the black with Polish

Partido Libertário when? We need less taxes, less commies and more freedom!

PLEAAAAAAAAASE SOON

REMOVE COMMUNISTS

JOIN MISES MEETUPS AND LETS TALK ABOUT THAT

SEPARATISM FOR A NEW STATE WITH HIGH IQ AND FREEDOM AND NO COMMUNISTS

>tfw minha descendencia é pequena demais

>Galicia
Galicia is literally the most fascist pro-Francoist region. And Basques are just federalist and anti-centralist, they are not separatists.

Don't you have something similar between north and south btw?

Completely true. Tell that to that psychomath coutryman of yours that keeps speaking ill of our countries.