Summer Glau

>best episode?
Summer Glau

>best character?
Summer Glau

Imagine Catherine licking the inside of your urethra

>implying Bible-thumping Black Man wasn't a great character

i would love to have such an autist bodyguard qt "syster" fuckbot

I like that Skynet was super obsessed with bionicles for some reason.

That wasn't Skynet, I think either your memory is rusty or you never finished the how

The show wants us to believe at first that Catherine Weaver is building Skynet, but this is a red herring. She's actually a rebel Terminator who wants to destroy Skynet, and she's building "John Henry" as an 'anti-Skynet' to achieve this goal.

best

she's autistic just like me

I ran a test

i'm good now

I'm fixed now

Everything is fine now

What happened to her mole though?

Memory's rusty then. I barely remember anything to be quite honest.

First post best post.

Never had the desire to watch Season 3 since it ends on a cliffhanger.

Terminator=Terminator 2>TSCC Season>Terminator 3>Terminator 4>>>>>>>>>>>>>being actually raped>Genysis

damn i havent seen the show in a while but i forgot she swore so much

It's pretty decent

Best episode is when weavers daughter pisses herself because she knows at some level her mother has been replaced by a monster

Best character is weaver

Series finale is kind of shit due to it being cancelled but other than that it's watchable

season 1 finale is also fucking brutal

spoilers: youtube.com/watch?v=gIIFQ42s_tM

all these waifufags, so disgusting. sad!

well whatever just came to say the best character was fucking CROMARTIE, first time in decades a single terminator felt so menacing, threatening and garret dillahunt added extra creepyness which the terminators didnt have yet (maybe the t-1000, but not quite).

show was fucking bold, i liked it a lot.

I've never seen and never will

thanks to the fucking Glaufags

all the newfags be happy that you weren't here back in the day when the Glaushit was happening

this

Cromartie was hella epic

>paying attention to autists and letting them affect your decisions
Might as well just kill yourself m8

liek if u cry every tiem

retard

late 00s Sup Forums was far better than current Sup Forums

God she's hot. I've cum to #1 crush many times

>that first episode when he jabs himself in the leg with a letter opener and takes out the gun

Had to be inside his leg because the time machine could only do machines covered in living tissue.

TSCC had the deepest lore

what episode?

Headey is such a great actress and was an amazing Sarah Connor. She did the role justice while also making it her own

In contrast garbage like Terminator: Genisys just tried to find someone popular who looked kinda similar

>he cant find a gun in that year

fuck no, that was an horrid sara. DUDE MY CANCER LMAO. fuck that no chill bitch.

>he is a retard who cant into deep lore

no accounting for taste I guess

weaver, the t1000 they released on the sub and who refused to join because of the lack of trust, the timeskip to an alternate future etc. Any guesses on where the story would've gone?
I really wouldn't have expected deepest lore and character development in such a cheesy show.

original sarah was very feminine and soft, she was pushed into hardass mode because of circumstances, so she was a complex mixture of both sides. no chill bitch was born no chill and dyke like, fuck that personality shift just because of muh 100% hard and dry bitch.

In no universe was Sarah Connor in T2 "soft." She started out that way in the original but it was pretty much wiped away after years of training/fighting

Considering that TSCC takes place after T2, there's no reason to make her out to be "feminine and soft." We can simply assume that's how she once was, like her character in The Jungle Book

>In no universe was Sarah Connor in T2 "soft."
ORIGINAL sarah you dolt. T1 sarah if you havent caught it yet.

that was her base personality, she then, as i said shifted into hardass because of the imminent judgement day, but she was still a vulnerable woman playing strong in the end, as we all could see in the miles dyson scene.

t2 sarah was a hardened sarah we got to watch in crisis times, so they had to act and think fast, she was stressed all the time. TSCC sarah was day to day sarah and there is no way she could never smile once, or be that dry and somber all the time. Headey portrayed a very flat and cartoony character.

>ORIGINAL sarah you dolt. T1 sarah if you havent caught it yet.
Same actress, same character, both T1 and T2 have the "original Sarah." Stop sperging out

>that was her base personality, she then, as i said shifted into hardass because of the imminent judgement day, but she was still a vulnerable woman playing strong in the end, as we all could see in the miles dyson scene.
>t2 sarah was a hardened sarah we got to watch in crisis times, so they had to act and think fast, she was stressed all the time. TSCC sarah was day to day sarah and there is no way she could never smile once, or be that dry and somber all the time. Headey portrayed a very flat and cartoony character.

Headey's Sarah does smile and show vulnerability on occasion, and there are scenes where we get a glimpse into her softer side. Hell, there are such scenes in the very first episode.

It's like we watched two completely different shows.

I feel like the time skip was a cop out exit forced by the cancellation, feels like they would have worked with weaver to stop sky net eventually, maybe implying that a terminator force would be created at some point to ensure the conners struggle continues forever (since it's also implied sky net will never truly be completely avoided without constant struggle), or maybe that there will be a "good" skynet created that will work against or subvert the need for anyone to create the bad skynet

>peasant brown eyes
>brick head / manjaw
>autist look
>stick legs
how is she still so hot?

same actress that evolved into a more complex character in T2. they are different, original sarah existed until technoir scene.

you are just a waifufag. that actress is atrocious, look at what she did in Dredd too.

watch her in motion. shes sexy as fuck.

>not jerking it to Cherry Lips and timing it so you nut right when she starts pissing

>you have a different opinion than me and since I'm never wrong it must be because you are X
never change Sup Forums

also she was great in Dredd you tasteless cretin

'mber?

I 'member

'member goatse girl?

I fell in love with summer glau the moment i first saw her in the classroom with john.

Funny how a race of human exterminating robots can create a qt killer better than all the people working at westworld who's job it is to make fuckbots.

that was the episode when Glau was thrown in through the window
>ywn get a Summer Glau thrown in your room rhrough your window

Just 11 more years until her birthday

>Cameron and I

>2nd september
Virgin
againé
I'm cursed with them