Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

DUDE

ABORTIONS

LMAO

You'll never get to move beyond the Nostalgia Chick era of your life, Lindsay. Everything you do is destined to fail compared to when you were Nostalgia Chick, Lindsay. Doug Walker is more successful than you, Lindsay.

or get 'em with their own weaponry:

You're only where you are in life because of white privilege, Lindsay.

Someone post it please.

ABORTIONS

I think she's beautiful and smart and I wish you guys wouldn't give her a hard time

I'd suck a black dude's cum out of her 2bh

>Feminist (not so) secretly wants to be treated as shit by men

Who'd hard.

When your biggest complaint is that people aren't making fun of you good enough #WhitePrivilegeProblems

I remember watching some of her first Nostalgia Chick videos and chuckling a bit. They she turned into some kind of emotional wreck in the videos. Fucking women.

#ABORTIONS

I honestly like her videos. Maybe it's just because the camp she used to run in made her seem good by comparison, but her Rap Critic, and Todd and in the Shadows seemed like the only three people on that site who weren't fucking spergs. Like they didn't try to appeal to the "lol so random audience" who are so into Doug screaming and shooting a toy gun.

I literally don't know who this is. Why are Sup Forumsedditors allowed to post here

literally who?

I still like Todd. The only thing that gets annoying is how often he works in his hatred of Christianity due to his conservative upbringing, but that's not too bad.

>sell-by date expired

>raging Leftard doomed to live in Trump's America for 8 years

There is nothing but pain and despair in her future and honestly that's okay.

Typical "geek" bitch. The pandering to thirsty fatmen stopped working out so she went full-on sperg feminist as if it's ever going to make up for the embarrassment of being that much of a toolbox

I think her baby was in a sick burn along with the rest of the medical waste.

Does he think Mussolini is going to come beat him up?

literally who?

unironically who

Paul Latza is more successful than her, nigga has a stable job at Disney.

didn't that baby deserve a shot at life, Lindsay?

>8 years
>implying Trump won't cancel democracy within the first 24 hours of his presidency, immediately before ordering the construction of death camps for gays and non-whites and having every journalist in the country assassinated

You better hope not user because your faggot ass will be first on the list.

Cunt deserves it.
I can't speak for rap critic, but the other two sjw sperg out on twitter all the time, Todd being actually human garbage defending trans pedos and punching poster of Jurassic World because Chris Pratt is a threat to Todd's Insecurities.

here you go

>internet explorer

Kinda bummed we didn't get season 2, but at least Paul got a good ending

>Kinda bummed we didn't get season 2

No man, this is how it should be. You drag it out for long and it ends up like The Simpsons or CWC Saga.

I am on a Windows phone, I can't post on my work computer.
The sad part was instead of embracing his Sup Forums fan base. He avoided us all because of a stupid bill pill friend of his.

>mfw Latza AMA on Eggkara never

I'm not talking about Twitter posts I'm talking about videos, retard.

What does he actually do? You post this photo over and over and claim he has a stable job at disney but what does he actually do? Is there anyone here who follows him on twitter and can see his feed and what he's up to?

So here is the Latza update, while in LA he was taking on contract work left and right while trying to pitch a tv show idea. He competed in a Disney contest to make a pilot with only a thousand dollars. Hence the Latza took aka Gladstone animation. At Disney he made some contacts in editing and animation department. After the cartoon failed a job for editing opened up and thru the contacts and his demo reel from all the contract work he got the job. He works in the social media department, he edits videos that are ad's or promotional videos for online only. So far he has made some videos for Gravity Falls reruns and some Stich toy commercial. While it is starter Disney does promote with in if you have good skills. He actually works so much that he has no time to watch Doug's videos. And while his job is just above entry level, it's miles above any work that Doug, Linkara, or Ellis have ever done. Over time Paul will move up ranks or move to another company that will pay him well for his skills and will have steady income and benefits. Mean while Doug is at the mercy of his autistic sjw fans and Ellis pitty money will come to an end eventually.

She made vedios? The last think I saw was the defend yourself from Trump supporting relatives at Thanksgivings and that she thinks Nazi's are out to get her.

I remember her first few videos where she was basically a cam whore showing tons of skin and top-boob and by the end of her run she was dressed in 7 burkas.

Excuse me, whats this?

Wait is this for real? Cause I'd be pretty damn impressed if he really did surpass everyone at Channel Awesome.